Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand her dressy vs casual post, maybe I’m just blind but literally the only difference I can see is the shoes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand her dressy vs casual post, maybe I’m just blind but literally the only difference I can see is the shoes
Nope she swapped bags and added sunglasses. Now she will have to rest for the rest of the week!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see when she put on her stories earlier that her and "my gf" were working from home on their laptops? I want to know what work exactly...I thought "my gf" is a prison officer and we all know Dani does sweet FA.

Reactions: 7
She’s the Queen of beige in every sense ! Another shapeless horror of an outfit.. I fear she has really lost her edge 😑

Reactions: 7
I know I should leave off commenting on this thread cos I actually really like her, but even I thought this this morning 😂 like not even a belt or taking off your daytime cardi like the 90s mags taught you about those day to night outfits 💃🏻

• Haha
I know I should leave off commenting on this thread cos I actually really like her, but even I thought this this morning 😂 like not even a belt or taking off your daytime cardi like the 90s mags taught you about those day to night outfits 💃🏻
A belt and dark accessories would have totally transformed it. Putting the collar up or adding a tie or something too. I dunno, I’m no expert but it seemed so half hearted. It’s a bad outfit anyway though, reminds me of a beige two piece like an old lady called Patricia would wear in a retirement community in Florida

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A belt and dark accessories would have totally transformed it. Putting the collar up or adding a tie or something too. I dunno, I’m no expert but it seemed so half hearted. It’s a bad outfit anyway though, reminds me of a beige two piece like an old lady called Patricia would wear in a retirement community in Florida
Exactly that! I think she thinks its all very chic but in fact its all very frumpy ! What 30 something dresses like that? Seriously? I'm 40 and I certainly don't!!

Reactions: 3
I find her so boring in general lol. Her style is really boring, I don’t find her stylish at all. Also her gf comparing her to that old lady in schitts creek made me LOL!! 🤣🤣🤣 she’s basically hinting that dani looks,acts and dresses like an old woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find her so boring in general lol. Her style is really boring, I don’t find her stylish at all. Also her gf comparing her to that old lady in schitts creek made me LOL!! 🤣🤣🤣 she’s basically hinting that dani looks,acts and dresses like an old woman
DO NOT COME FOR QUEEN MOIRA ROSE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“her gf comparing her to that old lady in schitts creek made me LOL!! she’s basically hinting that dani looks,acts and dresses like an old woman“

Is she? Or just someone very specifically stylish. How old fashioned-ly ageist of you.

I like Dan V’s style - so much plus size fashion is frou frou and floral with those old fashioned 50s dress silhouettes - hers isn’t. Bland to some perhaps - classic, understated, clean and crisp to others - lines and shapes that fats almost never get to see on representations of their bodies nor wear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she? Or just someone very specifically stylish. How old fashioned-ly ageist of you.

I like Dan V’s style - so much plus size fashion is frou frou and floral with those old fashioned 50s dress silhouettes - hers isn’t. Bland to some perhaps - classic, understated, clean and crisp to others - lines and shapes that fats almost never get to see on representations of their bodies nor wear.
Agreed completely but I need to stop posting here 😂 I think a lot of plus women are expected to perform hyper femininity like those gross Camden market 50s Americana dresses, whereas Dani is legit scandi cool. I follow her & like her content as a straight sized woman, those outfit inspo posts give me ideas on how to use my wardrobe. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean ngl don’t love the feather thing I think that’s RI’s fault for using cheap feathers, but it’s just a bit of fun init

I absolutely hate the fashion directed at plus size women. It’s such lazy assumption that we want to wear bloody butterflies and cold shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I absolutely hate the fashion directed at plus size women. It’s such lazy assumption that we want to wear bloody butterflies and cold shoulders.
I’m guessing you’re plus, is it getting any better? I feel like all I see now is more disposable fast fashion with Insta thot dresses or the baby grows Grace Victory wears that look like they must smell.

I’m small plus - 16, really big boobs - within the bopo movement I wouldn’t make it on the rosta because size 16 is available in most brands. I make other stuff work because I’m not a 50s house wife. Urban styles is what I’m aiming for, and preppy - Dani platforms this amongst the other stuff. She’s great for that.

But mostly it’s gash - particularly if you’re avoiding fast fashion.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.