Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
amazon is absolutely reprehensible and I can't believe she's promoting it in the current climate

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think people like DV are necessarily defending SY but the point made is valid - look at Bojo, Farage etc. they've all said abhorrent things over the years about non-white people and not been sacked. In some cases they've been lauded for it or defended themselves on account of free speech.

(I'm not defending SY at all here btw! Her comments were indefensible but that doesn't mean that I can't point out the double standard - it's the same with Wiley who was banned from every platform immediately after his recent tirade (first of its kind if I've got my facts straight), while others like Katie Hopkins + David Vance remained unchecked by Twitter et. al for years)
This is 100% true. I agree. Katie Hopkins has been sharing her hatred against Muslims and immigrants for years and it’s been ignored. It’s so wrong

I am so tempted 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am tempted To ask “why does your girlfriend look like she’s 30 years younger than you”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she does a swipe up link straight to the amazon website, she gets a cut of anything you buy. Sneaky.

• Wow
If she does a swipe up link straight to the amazon website, she gets a cut of anything you buy. Sneaky.
These influencers only value us, the viewers because we give them an income. They beg for likes all the damn time. I just feel like telling them to grow up and get a sense of reality

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting she has blamed Covid...my friend started her invisalign journey back in June when dentists reopened! Not sure why she is only now getting an appointment in October!
She is laaaazy! She is getting this work for free! Prob cant be arsed to attend when they wanted her to...

Reactions: 3
Completely agree with those saying she shouldn’t be advertising Amazon at this time. No Amazon shaming here, obviously it is the only option for a lot of people, however she is very well off and should be promoting local businesses instead!!

Completely agree with those saying she shouldn’t be advertising Amazon at this time. No Amazon shaming here, obviously it is the only option for a lot of people, however she is very well off and should be promoting local businesses instead!!
She put it under the guise of her supporting small businesses on the Amazon site but the swipe up was to the whole site which she benefits from ..!

Reactions: 1
If she's gonna promote Amazon, why can't she promote Amazon Smile? I use it because everytime I buy something off there, it builds up a pot of money to go to a charity of my choice. I use it because I can't get out the house much, especially at the moment with Covid.

Reactions: 2
She could be doing a story question box asking people what their fav independent businesses are and she could share those instead but of course she won’t, because she can’t earn money from it. Amazon shouldn’t be being promoted right now, there are so many independent businesses struggling and she should know, she’s an independent freebie nabber. She makes me sick

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have enough followers to make that much surely...and also I would just go straight to amazon not through her!
It’s a horribly sneaky thing to do. Say for example, I clicked on her swipe up and it took me to amazon then I closed the link and went about my day without buying anything. Then later that night I open amazon on the app and make a purchase for say... a TV that costs £500.

DV will get a percentage of that sale via the Cookies on the browser. And if even 2% of her followers did that over the period of maybe a month.... she can make money!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s a horribly sneaky thing to do. Say for example, I clicked on her swipe up and it took me to amazon then I closed the link and went about my day without buying anything. Then later that night I open amazon on the app and make a purchase for say... a TV that costs £500.

DV will get a percentage of that sale via the Cookies on the browser. And if even 2% of her followers did that over the period of maybe a month.... she can make money!

Yes sorry this was the point I was making above, you’re exactly right there. It’s very sneaky and greedy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.