Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara probably told her to keep it tbf, their stuff is produced so cheaply it makes no difference to them. I had one item in a set of 4 damaged & they just sent me a new set of 4, I offered to send them back my package and they didn’t care. Fast fashion/homeware now is bleeping the planet up & customer service like this doesn’t help. (Disclaimer I bought this maaaany moons ago, wouldn’t shop with them now & surprised she does)

Reactions: 2
Omg I'm in so much pain my back is so painful ...pain back tired fatigue backache hot water bottle pain back....oh this chair looks like it would help haha
Screenshot_20210319-135918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her taste in decor is abysmal and lets not forget unoriginal, she's literally just copying whats trendy on instagram right now. that chair is so fugly

Reactions: 7
I find it absolutely hideous that she sort of just expects her partner to do stuff for her now. She probably automatically just assumes “oh em’ll pick it up it’s fine!” But that’s wrong? Even if she says yes all the time, it’s wrong of Danielle to just expect a working person to run after her and cater to her needs automatically. When em started dating her I wonder if she was aware of how she’d be treated like a carer and expected to cook her stuff every night. Danielle is an embarrassment at the moment. I can’t even imagine doing this. I imagine she gets pleasure out of people doing stuff for her. It’s hideous and makes her so unattractive. I never really thought she was the most attractive woman but now after seeing her personality she’s so hideous to me and I imagine the gf will see soon too! Give it time. The gf doesn’t deserve a relationship like this where it’s all take take take. She deserves so much better than Danielle and I hope that isn’t taken as me being nasty but I’ve been in relationships with men like that who take take take and it leaves you feeling empty. Em seems like a down to earth nice gal! She deserves so much better

Reactions: 7
I’m sick to the back teeth of her constant moaning about chronic pain when she is in such a privileged position.

I have chronic pain and nerve damage following an accident years ago and I have to go to work every day and deal with the physical consequences of doing that.

I’m not saying she’s not in pain, but she is incredibly lucky to be able to stay at home and be exhausted by merely getting dressed for four days in a row, rather than being exhausted by a forty hour week like other people.

When she asked for responses from ‘spoonies’ I was genuinely upset by it because all of my advice relates to winding down or relaxing after a week of work and using the weekend to recover but her whole life is a weekend so how dare she.
I absolutely empathise with you, as this is literally my life too... bless your heart, you’re doing amazing 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Don’t be silly. Dani doesn’t give, she just lies back and receives. 😂
PAH do you think dani actually has the stamina and ability to move around left in her? She’s got the sexual stamina of an 80 year old. She probably does all the laying back and oooing and aaring while her gf gives gives gives and Dani just takes takes takes. Greedy entitled cow. Also I find her style and interior content SO boring. She has the interior style taste of an old woman too.

Reactions: 1
Gifted sofa has gone then! How do they even have the nerve to post this after being gifted a whole sofa! She really has a idgaf attitude! Shes literally vile. And her content is dull as tit just like her personality and taste in decor!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.