Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name idea:

Dani Mansutti #2 - back in the UK after flaunting her tits on an Australian holiday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So what happened to her supposedly documenting the whole quarantining process when she got to Aus? No acknowledgement of her privilege?
Same tit, different day, this twit will never change

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just when you thought she couldn't get worse she does flying there OK if she needed the support but now flying home she's beyond selfish

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So what happened to her supposedly documenting the whole quarantining process when she got to Aus? No acknowledgement of her privilege?
Same tit, different day, this twit will never change
any bets she’ll do a huge update video and say she didn’t post the footage earlier because she was having tech free time and go on about how nice it is etc etc 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think is actually hysterical how every single influencer believes that nothing that they do do that's bad the people point out is bad is to do with them. Apparently it's just our own insecurities?! So are you saying that the reason I get mad that people refuse to follow government guidelines, is that projection of myself? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 These people are f****** idiots

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So apparently she’s gonna post a video detailing all of what’s been going on e.g. her health struggles etc. I’m sorry but if it’s something to do with her boob job that she chose to get during a national pandemic it’s not really an excuse nor is her mental health. A huge % of people in the world are dealing with mental health struggles due to this pandemic but still aren’t able to go jetting back and forth to wherever there’s no restrictions or summer going on. If she was dying yes, perfectly fine excuse to go flittering off, but since all she’s done is go out for cocktails in each place she’s been in I highly doubt it. Sorry just having a rant.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
How does this witch actually make money. I’ve got a full time job and have not stopped working through the pandemic and I can barely afford to pay my bills. Here she is barely posting, flying back to AUS, and she’s got designer bags, new boobs and new tattoos.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How does this witch actually make money. I’ve got a full time job and have not stopped working through the pandemic and I can barely afford to pay my bills. Here she is barely posting, flying back to AUS, and she’s got designer bags, new boobs and new tattoos.
I think if people really knew how much influencers make they’d be sick. It’s a LOT and very much underestimated. There was a YouTuber discussed on another thread who did a video and she made 15-20k from videos alone in month - never mind any brand deals or affiliate link commission etc. And I think she ‘only’ had couple hundred thousand subscribers. Dani has said in the past she got £4K for a single tweet. Saffron Barker has said she got £40k for one post alone. Dani probably has so much in savings (even though she wants us to believe she spent it all on her boob job and her tickets home) so she can afford to not work for months. Plus she’s still getting passive income from people watching her existing videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think if people really knew how much influencers make they’d be sick. It’s a LOT and very much underestimated. There was a YouTuber discussed on another thread who did a video and she made 15-20k from videos alone in month - never mind any brand deals or affiliate link commission etc. And I think she ‘only’ had couple hundred thousand subscribers. Dani has said in the past she got £4K for a single tweet. Saffron Barker has said she got £40k for one post alone. Dani probably has so much in savings (even though she wants us to believe she spent it all on her boob job and her tickets home) so she can afford to not work for months. Plus she’s still getting passive income from people watching her existing videos.
Yes plus she used to be rather popular in her peak and I’m sure made lots off sponsorships back in the day. As you say she wants us to think she’s poor for sympathy but then goes and buys a thousand dollar robot vacuum, flies to Aus and back including paying for quarantine which I think is maybe $3k?

Reactions: 4
So apparently she’s gonna post a video detailing all of what’s been going on e.g. her health struggles etc. I’m sorry but if it’s something to do with her boob job that she chose to get during a national pandemic it’s not really an excuse nor is her mental health. A huge % of people in the world are dealing with mental health struggles due to this pandemic but still aren’t able to go jetting back and forth to wherever there’s no restrictions or summer going on. If she was dying yes, perfectly fine excuse to go flittering off, but since all she’s done is go out for cocktails in each place she’s been in I highly doubt it. Sorry just having a rant.
This! I have Aunty with a brain tumor overseas, and my mum and grandma etc can’t fly to see her because of COVID. Meanwhile Dani and is just fleeting back and forth, going on holidays and getting a boob job. I mean it’s not her fault if she’s privileged enough to do so, but fk her faux philosophy captions and everything she’s said during this pandemic is a huge slap in the face to people really struggling.

She’s be less problematic if she just kept things on the down low, it’s not like she’s doing her job and really ‘influencing’ anyone.

sorry this is so ranty

bank of Mum and dad

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think her last post of all the beans pics and videos is a last ditch attempt to show she cares for her before ditching her with em?

Reactions: 3
Think her last post of all the beans pics and videos is a last ditch attempt to show she cares for her before ditching her with em?
She doesn't care though there was ig post years ago of her manifesting to own a pug. Dani so shallow that beans is only flex item

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.