Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made such a song and dance about how her new boobs made her feel complete etc etc

Now that she had to have them removed she’s all “yay back in the itty bitty titty committee!”

As much as what she has gone through sucks, she chose to have surgery in the middle of a bloody pandemic. A doctor who would perform elective surgery during a pandemic is a questionable doctor.
I think she will get her boobs again, i find blame the Dr for the timing everyone opened again tbh. I do believe that her not following her after care didn't help. But I wouldn't be surprised about having a tit Dr. It's so scary that happened but I am not surprised after her following botched on Instagram

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ugh I just tried to go back and look at her old video after the surgery but I think it’s been deleted. She just shared footage of her right after the surgery in the back of a car saying she has a a lot of pain. I swear on the original video she was like oh I feel fine! Barely any pain just a bit groggy. Maybe I haven’t remembered correctly though?
But if true, just shows how fake she is. Can’t even be honest she’s in pain after surgery.

Also what kind of dodgy bleeping surgeon/hospital did she go to, to not be given any pain killers and sent home an hour after surgery??

Reactions: 12
I bloody knee it was her boobs. So why didn’t she do her research? Not like she has a bloody day job! And the whole 5 figures of MY money.... ok Dani I’d love a boob job too but I work full time Monday to Friday as a consultant/case manager and I’m single mum by the time I pay rent and bills there’s not a whole lot left. Good on her for falling into a “job” thats pays so well for very little work, even though she seems to think she has the hardest job in the world. She really does need a dose of reality, imagine her having to turn up to an office everyday where you aren’t judged on your designer items but the Calibre of your performance, and you actually need to know your tit not just repost fake positivity quotes. Imagine her taking feedback from a monthly review

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Correct me if im wrong I know having breast implant illness would be horrific but from
Her stories she’s acting like she almost died?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder who her surgeon was? Has she said? I don’t care enough to listen to her. Sucks what’s happened but at the same time I’m failing to have sympathy for these shallow air head influencers who opt to hve shallow procedures during a pandemic that’s killing people especially in a country where the pandemic has been so bad. And it pisses me off more as a nurse that she’s probably used the NHS to help alleviate the symptoms of this botched procedure. As an Australian stranded in the UK it double pisses me off that she’s been able to jet back and forth between two countries for a holiday. So as awful as it is to have happened to her, karma is a witch 🙄 sorry if this was a bitchy post.

“20th May will go down in history for me as the day I got to live again” is she taking the actual piss?! People in the world are dying of coronavirus and cancer and wars... duck my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Correct me if im wrong I know having breast implant illness would be horrific but from
Her stories she’s acting like she almost died?
Oh my lord those videos were hard to get through. I don’t for 1 minute think that she hasn’t been through a tough time, but the comment “May 20 I will always remember as the day I got my second chance” ahh she makes it sound she has cancer and is in remission. She is really showcasing how fake she is. Says she is sitting there being raw and real, no make up and no tan(ps that doesn’t make you raw and real) but those hair curtains all in her face 🤦‍♀️. And the whole I love my self she’s really trying to convince herself or her audience not sure which one. I thought breast plant illness was something that happened after a long period, it definitely felt to me that she was really exaggerating the hair falling out looks like she pulled the hair of her hair brush!

Reactions: 13
Lol at this point she's a lost cause. Lips? Botched. Tattoos? Botched and blurry. Boobs? Lol get out. Even her fake nails back in Brighton looked dumb so why does she keep making uninformed decisions?
I'm calling it now: sooner or later we will get a sappy video about how horrible she feels with her scars and that she'll get them lasered or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Holy duck I'm so glad you lot thought the same as me with the way she was talking about herself! Gave me very Grace Victory "I survived being in a coma from COVID because I'm me" - un bleeping believable! And the way she said "I put all my trust in people who damaged me" I'm sure that wasn't their bleeping intention though? Is she actually able to speak genuinely about something without making narcissistic comments about how she loves her true self and that she's had a second chance at life? Fuuuck me I know it must have been awful to carry that pain around for months but it's all her own doing? The woman is insane.

Also I was going to make a new thread but the highest voted thread suggestion "Ditching her pup to show off her D cups" doesn't feel relevant any more haha.. any others?

• Haha
Does anyone know who her surgeon was? I can’t remember but I’m sure she said he came highly recommended

Reactions: 2
I've no sympathy for her got a boob during a pandemic clearly didn't research properly didn't follow aftercare. Then flew to Australia whilst many others are struggling to get home or still haven't seen there family. I really hope this is her downfall she's just so selfish and self absorbed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've no sympathy for her got a boob during a pandemic clearly didn't research properly didn't follow aftercare. Then flew to Australia whilst many others are struggling to get home or still haven't seen there family. I really hope this is her downfall she's just so selfish and self absorbed
I knew she would delete that vlog, so annoying no one downloaded to catch her lies of not following the after care

Reactions: 2
I've unfollowed her for a long time now so got this news from here and wow 😬..was this the life-threatening health condition that she ABSOLUTELY needed to go to Australia for? Huh? And for those asking where she went I'm pretty sure she went to Harley Street as I remember hearing her say that from her vlogs (and she also lives in Chelsea) And I also remember her saying she was up in a few days and pain-free and that she was the happiest she's ever been 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I know some of you might be pro surgery and stuff and that's totally fine, but for me idk especially during these times, this was completely unnecessary and a complete waste of money but obviously she has the money to spend so idk why she's whining about that..
How can you base your happiness on the size of your breasts? She has to look a bit deeper than that for example her behaviour, surroundings etc. I can't stand her hypocrisy.. oh and also being raw isn't about your physical appearance and the lack of make-up, it's about being honest and admitting your wrongs Dani..

''Being beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like.'' where was this energy before she got botched? would she be saying that if this didnt happen? yeaaah dont think so..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
#2 Dani Mantitti reborn again was in constant pain, lost her mane but being a Scorpio kept her sane ✨🌙🦂🪐🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So why did she need to fly to Australia due to her health? She’s back in the UK and that’s where the Explant plant was done. Stringing all her followers along about her health she just didn’t want to tell them it’s was for to her boob job because there would have been backlash so she’s waited and pulled this ive got a second chance at life. Didn’t she say she felt finally like her self not long after she got the boobs 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So why did she need to fly to Australia due to her health? She’s back in the UK and that’s where the Explant plant was done. Stringing all her followers along about her health she just didn’t want to tell them it’s was for to her boob job because there would have been backlash so she’s waited and pulled this ive got a second chance at life. Didn’t she say she felt finally like her self not long after she got the boobs 😂🤦‍♀️
She's always losing and finding herself she should be friends with Madison Sarah lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really pushing this whole “I didn’t collaborate with anyone and get a free boob job like so many influencers do”. Girl is so damn bitter no one offered her a freebie.

Reactions: 6
Yea honestly, any surgeon that agrees to operate on a patient with BDD is a questionable surgeon in eyes. Does anyone else think that she also tried to go for too big of a size? I briefly recall saying in her post-boob job video that she went for the biggest size that was possible and given how small her frame is, I'm not surprised that her muscles would get in the way.

Still a crappy experience to go through, but I hope it showed her how some things are way too risky to be worth the benefits..

Reactions: 9
Yea honestly, any surgeon that agrees to operate on a patient with BDD is a questionable surgeon in eyes. Does anyone else think that she also tried to go for too big of a size? I briefly recall saying in her post-boob job video that she went for the biggest size that was possible and given how small her frame is, I'm not surprised that her muscles would get in the way.

Still a crappy experience to go through, but I hope it showed her how some things are way too risky to be worth the benefits..
She said that the surgeon suggested the big size because she has broad shoulders so a smaller size wouldn’t match her frame or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.