Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so tired of these influencers with there fake self care/ mental health support. She posts these positive affirmations just as a way to flaunt her designer handbags and bullshit. It’s nauseating listening to her constantly dropping breadcrumbs about her health but then saying she’s talk about it in a video, you’re not real and raw you’re monetising your life

Reactions: 12
Seems like Amber has split with Danis ex Nick now. Bet that cheered Dani up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
E756D6C9-D9CA-4CF1-BE3C-9D733968FC91.jpeg

if it wasn’t Dani who wrote this I would honestly think it was satire.. she plays bloody Zelda and the Sims and listens to September by Earth Wind and Fire.. girl chill. This need to tell everyone how she’s so deep and no one is like her and her music/movie/gaming taste is so obscure is doing the opposite of drawing in potential friendships. And realistically she would probably be more likely to meet these “souls” she keeps talking about if she just was herself, unapologetically, and not this person who needs to constantly announce how different she is. It’s unlikeable. Also.. I wonder how Emily feels having to see these posts Dani makes about not clicking with anyone and how her friends don’t take photos or videos of her. Does Dani ever write these things and think about her friends she currently has? She’s such an empath but doesn’t seem to take into consideration how other people in her life might feel about the way she carelessly talks about these situations to her 400 something thousand followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 570713
if it wasn’t Dani who wrote this I would honestly think it was satire.. she plays bloody Zelda and the Sims and listens to September by Earth Wind and Fire.. girl chill. This need to tell everyone how she’s so deep and no one is like her and her music/movie/gaming taste is so obscure is doing the opposite of drawing in potential friendships. And realistically she would probably be more likely to meet these “souls” she keeps talking about if she just was herself, unapologetically, and not this person who needs to constantly announce how different she is. It’s unlikeable. Also.. I wonder how Emily feels having to see these posts Dani makes about not clicking with anyone and how her friends don’t take photos or videos of her. Does Dani ever write these things and think about her friends she currently has? She’s such an empath but doesn’t seem to take into consideration how other people in her life might feel about the way she carelessly talks about these situations to her 400 something thousand followers.
100%. First thing I thought when I read that was what about your “soul sister” Em? How would she feel reading that? You know, the girl who helped you when you had just had surgery and looked after your dog for months when you jetted off to Oz.

She’s been saying this shirt for years now. Are all her friendships superficial or what because she’s always out with people...

Reactions: 12
100%. First thing I thought when I read that was what about your “soul sister” Em? How would she feel reading that? You know, the girl who helped you when you had just had surgery and looked after your dog for months when you jetted off to Oz.

She’s been saying this shirt for years now. Are all her friendships superficial or what because she’s always out with people...
couldn't agree more w the both of you!! such a huge slap in the face to all the friends she's ever had - she's basically saying that their friendship was/is not enough and will never be enough cos they just aren't dEeP individuals. what a huge fkn eye roll of a life view

eta: who cares if they helped you settle in and drove you around when you first came to the uk. and who cares if they take care of your dog better than you do or take care of you after a big surgery. none of that matters obviously unless you like laugh at DEEP MEMES

Reactions: 10
Ffs she has always been like this, like her friends aren't good enough for her and she'll never be satisfied with people unless they are exactly like her, it's pathetic. She did it with Talia too, when they first met she said they were so alike and she's never met anyone she's clicked with like that, Talia let her stay in her house and found a bleeping apartment for her as well but still Dani threw a pity party about having NO friends in the UK when Talia was right there at the drop of a hat for her, but now she's clearly bitter that Talia has a stable relationship, her own apartment in London, and a successful streaming & music career that is only going to get bigger over the next few years.

I genuinely can't believe Em would stand for this tit after everything she's done for Dani over the past few months. What a horrible, narcissistic bleep.

Reactions: 7
Dani keeps going round the same circle and honestly she's done for it so long people can see her bs can see her social blade drop yea it's a big account the drop in numbers is huge. She's obviously monetised her life well and still has more money than most but she won't be able to keep thus up for ever can't remember the last time she has a collab

Drinking game idea: Take a shot everytime Dani says the following words: Souls, deep, empath, artistic, memes, energy, bloody.

I agree with everyone who pointed out that she is an ungrateful witch to all people who helped her in the past (Talia, Emily) with these posts. But let's be honest, she's referring to men/a boyfriend with these texts, and not her buddies. Dani desperately wants to be in a relationship. Replace "souls" by "men" and voila. Her going on and on about she hasn't found her soulmate yet shows that being single is an enormous problem for her. She just needs external validation by a man and shows through the crap she posts over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Drinking game idea: Take a shot everytime Dani says the following words: Souls, deep, empath, artistic, memes, energy, bloody.

I agree with everyone who pointed out that she is an ungrateful witch to all people who helped her in the past (Talia, Emily) with these posts. But let's be honest, she's referring to men/a boyfriend with these texts, and not her buddies. Dani desperately wants to be in a relationship. Replace "souls" by "men" and voila. Her going on and on about she hasn't found her soulmate yet shows that being single is an enormous problem for her. She just needs external validation by a man and shows through the crap she posts over and over again.
Honestly I don't understand what she had in common with her exes? Nick and ... Jake? both seemed like shallow vapid assholes who definitely wouldn't be into all her fake spiritual bullshit and yet she talked about them like they were the loves of her life, she's clearly not good at picking them and at this point she just needs to stop trying

Reactions: 3
Honestly I don't understand what she had in common with her exes? Nick and ... Jake? both seemed like shallow vapid assholes who definitely wouldn't be into all her fake spiritual bullshit and yet she talked about them like they were the loves of her life, she's clearly not good at picking them and at this point she just needs to stop trying
Or maybe she's just pretending to be into all this deep spiritual stuff to be more likeable/relatable and she's actually a vapid shallow asshole herself which brought her closer together with her exes 🤷‍♀️ (bit too harsh?..oops)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or maybe she's just pretending to be into all this deep spiritual stuff to be more likeable/relatable and she's actually a vapid shallow asshole herself which brought her closer together with her exes 🤷‍♀️ (bit too harsh?..oops)
Hahaha not harsh at all, spot on in fact!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I absolutely cannot with her!!!! “Does anyone else feel like they belong behind the camera?” You literally make money from posting tit photos of yourself, nice little gifted filler mention there too. And the “ I’ve HAD to pretend to extroverted for my work”. No Dani you chose to be an influencers no one and I mean no one has forced you to or asked you to. I thought maybe after taking a break she may have worked on herself but nope still the same old, I’m so quirky, I’m not like the others, I don’t like being in front of the camera it’s so cringe, people don’t understand my humour, I’m so spritual and deep let me post some fake positive bullshit quote and slap it on a picture of me flaunting some designer bag! I do not understand how she still make soo much money she spends most of the time bagging out her “profession”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I absolutely cannot with her!!!! “Does anyone else feel like they belong behind the camera?” You literally make money from posting tit photos of yourself, nice little gifted filler mention there too. And the “ I’ve HAD to pretend to extroverted for my work”. No Dani you chose to be an influencers no one and I mean no one has forced you to or asked you to. I thought maybe after taking a break she may have worked on herself but nope still the same old, I’m so quirky, I’m not like the others, I don’t like being in front of the camera it’s so cringe, people don’t understand my humour, I’m so spritual and deep let me post some fake positive bullshit quote and slap it on a picture of me flaunting some designer bag! I do not understand how she still make soo much money she spends most of the time bagging out her “profession”
Ugh it pisses me off SO much that she KEEPS going on about being behind the camera! Well then why dont you take some steps to make that happen then Daniii instead of us having to put up with your annoying ass in front of the camera? 🙃 You would be doing all of us a favor 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh god the way she waxes poetical about how deep and understood she is drives me up the f****** wall. It reminds me of diary entries I made as a teenager when I first started thinking ‘independently’ and was so enamoured with my own consciousness lmao. Of course most people grow up and realise that actually no, you aren’t the centre of the universe...

Does she seriously not realise how narcissistic, egotistical, and more importantly stupid she sounds? Literally she creates the opposite impression of the one she thinks she’s making and it makes me laugh every damn time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's doing self care Sunday now... so she's back on her insufferable bullshit once again :rolleyes:
Isn't her life self **indulgence** care lol

View attachment 570713
She seems great at isolating herself with this faux par "I'm Not like the Other Girls" mantra...tit sOn

Just when you thought she couldn't get worse she does flying there OK if she needed the support but now flying home she's beyond selfish
Must be a hard life for princess boobs mansutti **plays sad violin**

I drink way to much to forget about my trauma (victkmofcrkmeetc) I I would volunteer to do this before rehab in a week

Isn't her life self **indulgence** care lol

She seems great at isolating herself with this faux par "I'm Not like the Other Girls" mantra...tit sOn

Must be a hard life for princess boobs mansutti **plays sad violin**

I drink way to much to forget about my trauma (victim of crime, etc etc) I I would volunteer to do this before rehab in a week

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For fucks sake, does this girl STILL have a social media presence? I zoned her out years ago. 😂 What a dumpster fire, reading through this forum has been a right laugh. 💕

Ugh it pisses me off SO much that she KEEPS going on about being behind the camera! Well then why dont you take some steps to make that happen then Daniii instead of us having to put up with your annoying ass in front of the camera? 🙃 You would be doing all of us a favor 😅
I don't really understand her...like...if you don't like being in front of a camera as your "job" then simply don't do it. I don't know about you guys, but if I hated my job so much I would, ya know, resign and find something else? Lol.

I don't really understand her...like...if you don't like being in front of a camera as your "job" then simply don't do it. I don't know about you guys, but if I hated my job so much I would, ya know, resign and find something else? Lol.
Exactly?? She clearly has enough money saved and family to support her for a period of time, so why not go back to properly study something she actually enjoys and feels more suited to doing.

Like sure I don’t enjoy public speaking and very occasionally it’s a part of my job so I suck it up and do it but I would never go for a job that ONLY involves public speaking??

Exactly?? She clearly has enough money saved and family to support her for a period of time, so why not go back to properly study something she actually enjoys and feels more suited to doing.

Like sure I don’t enjoy public speaking and very occasionally it’s a part of my job so I suck it up and do it but I would never go for a job that ONLY involves public speaking??
Because if she had a ‘normal’ job she wouldn’t have heaps of people telling her how inspirational she is etc 🤢 she lives for it, she’s so egotistical.

She made such a song and dance about how her new boobs made her feel complete etc etc

Now that she had to have them removed she’s all “yay back in the itty bitty titty committee!”

As much as what she has gone through sucks, she chose to have surgery in the middle of a bloody pandemic. A doctor who would perform elective surgery during a pandemic is a questionable doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.