Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her famsutti Facebook? No allowed posts since last year?! What's wrong with her?

Reactions: 2

A fake celebrityspellcheck gave us the old Dani! Ha ha ha ha. She really fucked up her face and body didn't she?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly it's so sad seeing how her clear misery has made her overfill and completely ruin her natural beauty

Reactions: 4
Want to watch her deleted videos from 2015?

• Wow
So the Saint Laurent tote is the new Balenciaga bag?
What a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the Saint Laurent tote is the new Balenciaga bag?
What a turd.
It looks like the hessian bag my mum takes to the fruit shop, and then my cats play in it after. Doesn't look designer to me (I'm sure it is, I'm just not into that kinda stuff) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone seer her comment on Jess Contes post ? Jess conte is the nicest most genuine kindest person, she’s an Aussie currently living in America with her American husband. Just because she’s a “nice famous Aussie” of course Danielle has to try suck up to her. Jess posted a photo of her going back to Aus and Danielle said “so happy for you” lol. I bet she’s in her DMs right now as we speak trying to meet up with her so she can befriend Jess and use her.
See ?? Look everyone !! Jess likes me !! Jess is nice so it must mean that I’m nice too hehe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone seer her comment on Jess Contes post ? Jess conte is the nicest most genuine kindest person, she’s an Aussie currently living in America with her American husband. Just because she’s a “nice famous Aussie” of course Danielle has to try suck up to her. Jess posted a photo of her going back to Aus and Danielle said “so happy for you” lol. I bet she’s in her DMs right now as we speak trying to meet up with her so she can befriend Jess and use her.
See ?? Look everyone !! Jess likes me !! Jess is nice so it must mean that I’m nice too hehe
I know this might seem harsh but why does Jess need to come back to Australia? She's only visiting? It's essentially a holiday because she lives in America? She's not "stranded" like a lot of Aussies who happened to get stuck overseas. She's a dual citizen, I get that, but she doesn't live in Australia anymore. Annoys me how all of these influencers can get back so easily

Reactions: 8
I know this might seem harsh but why does Jess need to come back to Australia? She's only visiting? It's essentially a holiday because she lives in America? She's not "stranded" like a lot of Aussies who happened to get stuck overseas. She's a dual citizen, I get that, but she doesn't live in Australia anymore. Annoys me how all of these influencers can get back so easily
I agree 100%%%%%

She really thinks she is an artist 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Has she lost a lot of followers on instgram recently? I swear she had more than 426k not that long ago....
Go to social blade that and her YouTube are slowing depleting it's quite nice to see someone who really hasn't ever had a niche just become a YouTuber at the right time start to loose what I think she thought was safe cos she's an arrogant pig

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Go to social blade that and her YouTube are slowing depleting it's quite nice to see someone who really hasn't ever had a niche just become a YouTuber at the right time start to loose what I think she thought was safe cos she's an arrogant pig
I've probably asked this before but how did she get to a million subs in the first place? They must have been bought, right?

I've probably asked this before but how did she get to a million subs in the first place? They must have been bought, right?
Here are some thoughts:
- she started YouTube in 2015 and already had a following from her Tumblr blog
- she started in a time when make up tutorials were hot tit and that's what her videos were about
- she was naturally (!) very pretty, that surely helped
- she played the sweet, shy, relatable girl next door role which attracted girls her age or younger
- I don't know when she was signed by MaxConnectors but having a professional agency surely helped as well.

My only question is: How the duck does she still have 1,6M followers???

And tbh I miss her trainwreck videos from the time when she lived in that high rise in Melbourne 😂 red eyeshadow everywhere and videos about her morning routine. Good times :')

• Haha
I’m placing my bet now that she will spend summer in the UK and then move back to Aus. Look at the last line of her latest Instagram caption.
Came to post the same thing. Lol. Yeah be here for the good times and run away from the cold weather 🤣. She did zero travel when she moved her, what Dubai 1000 times? 😅😅😅

Came to post the same thing. Lol. Yeah be here for the good times and run away from the cold weather 🤣. She did zero travel when she moved her, what Dubai 1000 times? 😅😅😅
Whole thing attached

Attachments

• Sick
Is she taking the piss?! She’s managed to go from the UK to Oz and back to the UK and I still can’t get home. I’m so sick of these influencers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That's such a joke, I hope you're doing okay 💓
Thanks lovely! ❤

It’s just so irritating that I haven’t seen my family for over two years now and this selfish air head is able to just go jetting back and forth probably didn’t even do the quarantine here for 10 days either!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.