Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I’m from the UK, but four of my friends who live there at the moment (I’m from NZ) have all posted photos on social media of getting their first covid vaccination. All of them are just there on visas and are under 30?
some people have been invited for them... I'm not sure what system some GPs are using but if they are key workers/considered more high risk than others they have been invited to have it. Also some random people have also been started to be invited for it now that the majority of older people are vaccinated. I myself, haven't had my second dose yet, so they could well be giving the first vaccine to other people now as they are starting to roll out the second dose for most people at this point. Even so if she came back and got it she'd still have to wait 3-4 months for the second dose and I think most places will require you to be fully vaccinated and not just one dose. I'm sure she'll find a way around it just like she's found her way around going back to Oz

(wow sorry for the essay) x

Reactions: 6
"Hehe I'm doing what I want and if I say some tit about how you should do the same then I can't be held accountable for being a selfish, ignorant bleep hehehe influencing is my job but I'm tit at it because I have no talent and can't stop pumping my face with fillers!!" I despise her

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
"Hehe I'm doing what I want and if I say some tit about how you should do the same then I can't be held accountable for being a selfish, ignorant bleep hehehe influencing is my job but I'm tit at it because I have no talent and can't stop pumping my face with fillers!!" I despise her
wow look at her chin! Looks like the mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since when does being a twit classify as mental illness? Yes, mental health struggles shouldn't be labeled as problematic but just because you're mentally ill doesn't mean you should be exempt from perfectly valid criticism. This whitewashed, girl-power type of feminism does more damage than good I s2g

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since when does being a twit classify as mental illness? Yes, mental health struggles shouldn't be labeled as problematic but just because you're mentally ill doesn't mean you should be exempt from perfectly valid criticism. This whitewashed, girl-power type of feminism does more damage than good I s2g
exactly. Just because you have a mental illness doesn’t mean that you are not accountable for your actions

Reactions: 10
Has she deleted the video of her reacting/recreating her old make up tutorial? I found it weird how she was cringing at her younger self when I found her to be so relatable and real in that old video. Perhaps a bit shy but still real. And she used to look so pretty and sweet before, now she just looks creepy and honestly sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has she deleted the video of her reacting/recreating her old make up tutorial? I found it weird how she was cringing at her younger self when I found her to be so relatable and real in that old video. Perhaps a bit shy but still real. And she used to look so pretty and sweet before, now she just looks creepy and honestly sad.
She's deleted so much it seems the one where she was gonna embrace her natural books etc I can't see how she makes much revenue has for her following her views are low and she's not really had a point for her videos for ages

Reactions: 5
Her tagged page on IG barely has anything on it now. Kind of sad for all her fans who posted photos with her over the years

I must admit as much as I dislike Dani, I am glad that she seems to have stayed in Aus for awhile. Wonder when she’s going back to the uk?

I must admit as much as I dislike Dani, I am glad that she seems to have stayed in Aus for awhile. Wonder when she’s going back to the uk?
Probably as restrictions ease some more, I'm predicting end of April to early May just in time for her 'euro summer' with Em

Seriously how does this woman make money? She's taken 2 to 3 months off "work" and is just gallivanting round Australia cos she got a bit sad and had the privilege to be able to pay for an unnecessary and temporary holiday, she sickens me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably as restrictions ease some more, I'm predicting end of April to early May just in time for her 'euro summer' with Em

Seriously how does this woman make money? She's taken 2 to 3 months off "work" and is just gallivanting round Australia cos she got a bit sad and had the privilege to be able to pay for an unnecessary and temporary holiday, she sickens me
I think her parents would be footing the bill for her at the moment. Her YouTube channel is dead. She hasn’t done any sponsored posts etc. She apparently spent all her savings of an expensive flight back to Aus. I would say bank of Mum and dad is helping out.

I think her parents would be footing the bill for her at the moment. Her YouTube channel is dead. She hasn’t done any sponsored posts etc. She apparently spent all her savings of an expensive flight back to Aus. I would say bank of Mum and dad is helping out.
She claims that she spent all of her Australian savings crawling back Melbourne

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.