Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
way to ruin a nice photo Dani.

I’m actually surprised she is friends with those girls, they are gorgeous. I feel like Dani is the kind of person to be friends with people who she feels are uglier than her because she’d want to be the ‘hot’ friend of the group

Reactions: 3
way to ruin a nice photo Dani.

I’m actually surprised she is friends with those girls, they are gorgeous. I feel like Dani is the kind of person to be friends with people who she feels are uglier than her because she’d want to be the ‘hot’ friend of the group
There was an image she posted years ago or her and a friend, I think her name was like Karina or something? And he photoshopped her to look bigger so I can 100% believe that

I am so sick of her not wearing her mask properly. Pinch the nose wire. Moron

Reactions: 2
Her head looks massive compared to her friend in her say it or shot it video.

Reactions: 1
She talks about self love but looks like she belongs in silicone valley. She's had so much work done on her face. It completly aged her and ruined her natural beauty. Don't even get me started on those lips. The guys from love island love to trash talk her lips. I had a few drinks with them once and we randomly started talking about her.. and boy. I Thought girls are bad. They can't stand her fakery. Just be who you are. Stop portraying this fake image of yourself. It's not real. She cares so much about her looks, it consumes al her energy and left her confused as who is is as a person. She should practice what she preaches. Everything she complains about is what she does. Hypocrisy at its best.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She talks about self love but looks like she belongs in silicone valley. She's had so much work done on her face. It completly aged her and ruined her natural beauty. Don't even get me started on those lips. The guys from love island love to trash talk her lips. I had a few drinks with them once and we randomly started talking about her.. and boy. I Thought girls are bad. They can't stand her fakery. Just be who you are. Stop portraying this fake image of yourself. It's not real. She cares so much about her looks, it consumes al her energy and left her confused as who is is as a person. She should practice what she preaches. Everything she complains about is what she does. Hypocrisy at its best.
In her new video with Em she literally didn't even face the camera once, surely she's had all this work done to feel better about herself and she loves to preach about loving yourself, witch you can't even look straight into a camera

Reactions: 6
I just don't think she is serouis about bettering herself. I don't think she is even in therapy for her mental health because she is getting worse. Plastic surgery and the always hiding one side of her face. And when she talks about mental health there is Zero depth. It's clear she just uses her issues to get more views. I saw her latest video with Em and I actualy felt kinda sad for her. She seems so lost. Her personality changes every 5 seconds. Her followers are just a thick as her, most people see right through her tho.

Last edited:
I think she got filler in her chin and cheeks and also a eyebrow lift. I haven't watched her in a while but her face looks completly different now. She also said she almost got a boobjob. It just seems hypocritical when she talks about the pressures of society on women to look a certain way and how we should accept ourselves but then she goes and change het face. I hope her new friends will do her some good. I think she is very confused. She is one of those people who have a stressful or bad day and then go tell the world she is having high anxiety and depression again. I don't buy her mental health stuff at all.

Made me laugh the way she was going on about how she studied graphic design and wanted to use her talent for good and this is all she managed to produce -

• Haha
A basic font on a ugly pooh brown😂 excellent Dan Dan.
and it’s a blatant copy of another Instagram. If you look right down to bottom of the post she said inspired by but if you click to their page it looks exactly the same.

Reactions: 4
The quotes she is doing is exactly the same as what every other basic, wannabe life coach influencer is doing...but at least they aren’t claiming that their ~studies in graphic design~ helped them produce that.

So she's going on about how she used to have hair to her shoulders...witch when? I have honestly never seen her with anything other than long hair. Any time she's had a slight trim she acts like it's been cut into a bob.

Also thanks for the insight that hair grows Dani, I never would have known 🙄

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.