Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's going on about how she used to have hair to her shoulders...witch when? I have honestly never seen her with anything other than long hair. Any time she's had a slight trim she acts like it's been cut into a bob.

Also thanks for the insight that hair grows Dani, I never would have known 🙄
shes never had hair to her shoulders. She’s delusional. Her hair has always been long. She could probably do with a big chop.

Reactions: 5
Guys, I know this thread is kind of dead but it seems her ex (Nick) is dating Amber Davies from LI, talk about an upgrade!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no, I hadn't watched any of her videos in ages but I just watched her last one and... wow. What the hell has she done to her face? She looks more like the illustration of herself from her intro than her actual old self. Honestly, her features are all so big that she looks like a blow up doll. The chin filler is so droopy and uneven and those huge sharpie like brows... If she applied a light nude lipstick and put her hair up in a bun she would look exactly like the "m to the b" tiktok trend. Such a shame, I'm getting flashbacks from her in Australia vlogging without makeup and wow, what a glow down.

Reactions: 4
i literallyjust came here to say this!
All of a sudden she's besties with Micheal from LI...

Why does her accent always change? I swear she either wants to sound more British or Australian depending on what persona she is trying to emulate ?

Reactions: 9
All of a sudden she's besties with Micheal from LI...

Why does her accent always change? I swear she either wants to sound more British or Australian depending on what persona she is trying to emulate ?
Trying to cash in now Nick's with Amber, clearly - she's a "chameleon" when it comes to her accents, my favourite is her forcing herself to say colour like a northerner

Reactions: 3
Just flicked through her most recent vlog with that dude - really, really bad/pointless. Just trying to prove she was out with a guy?

Reactions: 7
Just when you think she can’t get any worse she fricking travels overseas during a pandemic. Omg this witch

She's gone on a trip to Dubai. Weird I remember her claiming to have gotten COVID? 🤔
I haven’t seen her respecting social distancing or really giving a tit at all to be honest so this doesn’t surprise me.
All of her ‘care’ and ‘concern’ is performative and fake

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen her respecting social distancing or really giving a tit at all to be honest so this doesn’t surprise me.
All of her ‘care’ and ‘concern’ is performative and fake
100% she doesn't give a tit about people getting sick and dying or that people have lost their jobs/homes. As long as she gets views and male attention.

remember George Floyd and how it sparked the BLM movement? She jumped right on that bandwagon, making that video that every one HAD to watch and all those posts. Then a week later nothing?! Sorry didn't realise your passion about equality/fighting racism was only when it was trending...

Reactions: 5
She's actually so disgusting and you know she's only going for the purpose of getting drunk and getting some dick
I remember her being like, everyone asks why I moved away from Australia cause it's so sunny. And she says that's sun isn't everything. Now she cries at the cold and rain and runs away to the heat any time she can. As an Aussie living in London who loves the cold it makes me sick. Move back to the heat you baby. She only travels if it's free, she had t been here like 3 years and not travelled at all to Europe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.