Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only think that maybe she’s chosen this girl as her ‘bubble’ but that doesn’t explain the countless other people that were there cause they clearly don’t all live in an apartment together

I can only think that maybe she’s chosen this girl as her ‘bubble’ but that doesn’t explain the countless other people that were there cause they clearly don’t all live in an apartment together
She needs to be called out for this. bleeping fed up of these nobodies doing whatever they want and thinking they're above the law

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching/following Dani for quite a few years now, I even met her at a small movie screening event one time when I had moved to London in 2017. I also work in the mental health field, and when I saw her video on explaining her diagnosis, I felt that despite she might’ve felt ready to come out to everyone, she still isn’t fully aware of all the psycho education information she should know before openly speaking about it as it can cause mixed reactions as I’ve seen on her gossip pages. Anywho, I’ve been reading her threads, and what a lot of people seem to be describing is borderline personality disorder. The mood swings, the sudden changes in ideas/hobbies, the need to be in a relationship or friendship, fear of being alone, etc. One aspect of borderline is an unstable sense of self and self-image, which can be seen by the comments saying she “changes her persona”. It is very much a problem, and I think whoever she’s working with with her body dysmophia should also be looking into this as a possible diagnosis.
My main interest is in borderline personality disorder, and I actually suffer with it myself. It is so debilitating. Let me know what you guys think.

Reactions: 8
Not disregard for social distancing on her stories today then. Really doesn’t give a duck does she 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.