Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can we just... 😐
This face is terrifying. It’s like she tries so hard to show she’s ‘happy’
I was genuinely shocked when I saw this photo on her ig. I used to watch her years ago when she still in Australia. What has she done to her face 😔 its so sad

Reactions: 4
Tried to post this on GG but it is such a crap website I'm not sure it went through. Hi all!

Ahaha Dani is LOVING Jeffree being dragged right now.

That's roughly when I started to become a fan of his, when I saw his tweet dragging her for making judgemental tweets about people who use marijuana (and the dog thing). I'd been a fan of Shane for about 6 months at that point, so I sporadically watched Jeffree and fully watched Shane, finding them both fascinating.

Now I realise they're all absolute garbage LOL

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Tried to post this on GG but it is such a crap website I'm not sure it went through. Hi all!

Ahaha Dani is LOVING Jeffree being dragged right now.

That's roughly when I started to become a fan of his, when I saw his tweet dragging her for making judgemental tweets about people who use marijuana (and the dog thing). I'd been a fan of Shane for about 6 months at that point, so I sporadically watched Jeffree and fully watched Shane, finding them both fascinating.

Now I realise they're all absolute garbage LOL
Bad mental state? Are you bleeping kidding? I despise Jeffree with a passion but he called her out for neglecting her dog, something she should be held accountable so why is she acting like she's one of Jeffree's many victims when the current situation has literally nothing to do with her? Everything is all about her, she even made BLM about her, self centred witch

Reactions: 11
Bad mental state? Are you bleeping kidding? I despise Jeffree with a passion but he called her out for neglecting her dog, something she should be held accountable so why is she acting like she's one of Jeffree's many victims when the current situation has literally nothing to do with her? Everything is all about her, she even made BLM about her, self centred witch
I know right?? She says she's in a "bad mental state" at least once a week, so it really has no meaning from her anymore and is often a ploy for her to use as a cop out for any thing she does, similar to Shane saying gross things and then saying he is too sensitive to deal with the aftermath.

I genuinely feel for people who suffer mental health issues, and social media seems like the WORST place for these people to be. Dani really should have made a career behind the camera instead of in front.

Reactions: 6
She really has no concept of what social distancing means. She has been with so many different friends lately, even travelling with them for what appears to be nights away by the beach.

I’m not in the UK so maybe rules are different there, but surely you’re still supposed to social distance and not interact with others too much? That’s the expectation in Australia and we have way less cases than the UK.

Reactions: 3
She really has no concept of what social distancing means. She has been with so many different friends lately, even travelling with them for what appears to be nights away by the beach.

I’m not in the UK so maybe rules are different there, but surely you’re still supposed to social distance and not interact with others too much? That’s the expectation in Australia and we have way less cases than the UK.
We're allowed to form a "bubble" with one other household if you're living by yourself so Dani would probably use that excuse, however there's what like 3 other households staying together from the looks of her story? Our hotels and restaurants etc have opened so most likely she's gone on a beach holiday with her friends. She's a head especially considering she's convinced she had COVID and thought she might not wake up one day because she was soooo sick

She's re-named her fitsutti account to paintsutti. Changing interests to whatever she can get a buck out of.

Reactions: 2
She's re-named her fitsutti account to paintsutti. Changing interests to whatever she can get a buck out of.
Surprised she's not done this earlier, remember at the beginning of quarantine she was begging people to watch her videos and ads all the way through because she wouldn't able to afford her flat? It was talked about on GG, couldn't believe this woman had the balls to ask that when people had literally lost their jobs - besides she only uploads when it's an ad

the paintsutti account came up on my Instagram feed and I was so confused as I didn’t remember following it.

hopefully at least this means there will be less ass photos on her feed.

Reactions: 5
Her stories about Melbourne, honestly. Shut it. I live in melbourne and our rates of infection are far far less than where she lives. She’s acting like we can’t leave the house. Of course we can. We just can’t stacked into shopping centres, beaches etc like sardines

Reactions: 2
She's done like 3 life updates in the past 5 months, she seems to have this incessant need to tell everyone about the highs and lows of her life, can I ask what she's actually meant to do with her "job"? Isn't she meant to teach people things or encourage people to buy things like an influencer does? All she does is show everyone that she's breaking social distancing and prattles on about airy fairy bullshit like "this version of you wouldn't exist without your trauma" and it's all empty sentiments. I bleeping despise this woman.

Reactions: 4
Can somebody explain if rentals work differently in the UK?

how many years has she lived in the UK? How many years worth of good rental references for the uk would she have by now?! Sick of her complaining that people don’t take her seriously because of her job. I own investment properties in Aus and it doesn’t matter to me what they do for work, as long as they make enough to cover rent and are neat and tidy.

Can somebody explain if rentals work differently in the UK?

how many years has she lived in the UK? How many years worth of good rental references for the uk would she have by now?! Sick of her complaining that people don’t take her seriously because of her job. I own investment properties in Aus and it doesn’t matter to me what they do for work, as long as they make enough to cover rent and are neat and tidy.
I rent in the U.K, they’ve never asked what we do for a living, they just want to see we earn enough to cover the rent and asked for one reference from a previous property we rented or someone from work.

Reactions: 7
She’s just making it up, no one cares about your job just can you afford the rent. Pets do complicate things as many landlords don’t want pets in places but you can negotiate, put up a higher deposit etc.

I don’t know why she’s looking for places in central London, that’s going to be so expensive and really hard to find all the things she needs. She’s odd

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but gg sucks so i'd rather post here. Apparently she's moving in with a friend in London. Also just one side of her face as usual. It really must suck to hate your face so much, while being a narcissist.

• Heart
Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but gg sucks so i'd rather post here. Apparently she's moving in with a friend in London. Also just one side of her face as usual. It really must suck to hate your face so much, while being a narcissist.
No no not just a friend, how dare you. She’s her soul mate, the sister she never had and they “LITERALLY have the same brain”.

• Haha
No no not just a friend, how dare you. She’s her soul mate, the sister she never had and they “LITERALLY have the same brain”.
I wonder how long it will last, them living together in their dream apartment. I feel like Dani would be awful to live with.

I will never understand how Dani has a career. She absolutely does not deserve anything that she has. She does the bare minimum and yet is able to live such a privileged life. She puts nothing out into the world that is worthy of her "influencer" status. She's not educating anyone, and those who are influenced by her are as thick as she is. She spouts so much tit about loving yourself but still can't show one side of her face even though she's said she would. It's bleeping pathetic and it makes me sick that influencers are allowed to exist.

I will never understand how Dani has a career. She absolutely does not deserve anything that she has. She does the bare minimum and yet is able to live such a privileged life. She puts nothing out into the world that is worthy of her "influencer" status. She's not educating anyone, and those who are influenced by her are as thick as she is. She spouts so much tit about loving yourself but still can't show one side of her face even though she's said she would. It's bleeping pathetic and it makes me sick that influencers are allowed to exist.
yes she is fortunate she became ‘famous’ during the early days on YouTube and was in Australia (I doubt in a larger market like the US she would have done as well as she did early on). If she was a teenager starting out on YouTube now she would be screwed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.