Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe this witch is going on about having COVID.
I swear she was going out pretty consistently to shop etc? And I'm sure it takes a while, like a month maybe, for your tests to come back negative after you've had it so either way she's been acting irresponsibly - she went to Dubai a few weeks before lockdown as well. She's a twit

Reactions: 8
I’m amazed Dani has survived as an ‘influencer’ for so long. Recently so many YouTubers have been called out for things, like Jenna Marbles and Shane Dawson. Jenna has left YouTube I think. Why hasn’t this happened to Dani yet. The girl has had dramas (like locking her dog in the bathroom) but still manages to keep coming back

Reactions: 5
LOL I just saw an old article with her then subscriber count and she’s barely made 200,000 subscribers in 3 years. Everyone hates her now.

Reactions: 1
I came here to say that too! She made a story back in April saying that she had Covid but that she “got turned away from being tested because they weren’t testing her age group” at the time yet that entire week leading up to it (and after) she was on insta going grocery shopping, dancing around in her house, drinking wine, going out to the parks, etc
So two things 1) if she was so scared she had it.. why was she not quarantining, before or after 2) definitely didn’t look like she had it since she showed no signs of being sick, especially since she “didn’t know if she’d be able to wake up the next day” EYE ROLL

now she’s saying she tested positive for it and back then said she never got to take the test?

this girl is literally insane and is a pathological liar. She needs help. I feel bad for her roommate. Don’t think that’s going to last long.

the fact that people look up to her and still support her is beyond me.

I’m amazed Dani has survived as an ‘influencer’ for so long. Recently so many YouTubers have been called out for things, like Jenna Marbles and Shane Dawson. Jenna has left YouTube I think. Why hasn’t this happened to Dani yet. The girl has had dramas (like locking her dog in the bathroom) but still manages to keep coming back
Cos she's irrelevant, boring, a massive liar and no one pays attention to her any more

Reactions: 2
surely I cant be the only one who doesn’t believe she had COVID? Only because she was still active every day etc. Obvs if she had it for real, I’d feel bad but something feels off

surely I cant be the only one who doesn’t believe she had COVID? Only because she was still active every day etc. Obvs if she had it for real, I’d feel bad but something feels off
I don’t believe it for a second. I reckon she’s seen other people talking about the after effects and has decided she’s gonna jump on it like it’s some weird bandwagon.

Reactions: 3
I'm only just getting round to watching her moving vlogs because I honestly haven't had the energy to deal with this insufferable bleep, but in the first she says her roommate is like her sister, they have the same brain, blah blah blah... isn't this almost the exact same thing she had with Talia? She really seems to latch onto people very quickly, pathetic

Feel sorry for her housemate Em, she basically moved into Dani’s apartment. It’s all Dani’s stuff. Did the girl get rid of anything when she moved? Surely her friend had some stuff she brought with her or is her personality confined to the small room Dani gave her?

You’d think with the level of anxiety she suffers and the hell she went through with having COVID, why she’d risk travelling :unsure:

Also if there’s one person in the world who loves the idea of wearing a mask and covering her insecurities - it’s this head

Reactions: 7
You’d think with the level of anxiety she suffers and the hell she went through with having COVID, why she’d risk travelling :unsure:

Also if there’s one person in the world who loves the idea of wearing a mask and covering her insecurities - it’s this head
Ha this is so true. Bet she loves taking group photos etc in a mask

Reactions: 1
Dani being discussed on the BGC reddit

Honestly she goes on and on about how she's learning to unapologetically love herself yet still she turns her head to her good side in EVERY bleeping PICTURE, just get a bleeping nose job if it's bothering you that much, and cross your fingers that it doesn't turn out like your ridiculous lips

Reactions: 7
Im thinking she announced she had Covid just so people would think her holiday was okay (as if to say she can’t catch it again) and avoid backlash. Obviously it’s still not okay

Im thinking she announced she had Covid just so people would think her holiday was okay (as if to say she can’t catch it again) and avoid backlash. Obviously it’s still not okay
it not the first time she has said all this, there is a q and in the last month or so. Wanna see her not social distanceing on holiday?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.