Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she stays back there I'm guessing she is permanently back as msatchial seem to have removed any mention of her. What about Beanz I dislike JS but calling her out about the dog was the right thing

Reactions: 4
I do follow em on insta. She posted beans on her story a couple days ago. So beans is with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Disgusting. I bet when she did that interview travel companies probably offered her a free flight since she’s so “broke”. Imagine just leaving your dog. What an absolute dick.

Reactions: 4
I do follow em on insta. She posted beans on her story a couple days ago. So beans is with her.
Good beans with her but didn't Em and Dani sign a lease together on the property hope she's not left em hight and dry too

Reactions: 5
She’s probably just gone for a couple of months if she’s left her dog with her friend. I think that’s the most likely

Reactions: 5
So she was obvs not posting so we don't see her not being at home and not to ''work on her self'' 😅 (or was just posting close friends stories)
Can't say I'm surprised she's one the fakest people there is wouldn't trust anything coming out of her mouth :sneaky:

Reactions: 12
She’s so fake. Her social media break was because she was in quarantine after entering Aus. I bet there will be a YouTube video soon. No way she wouldn’t milk the situation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg the caption “it wil always get better”...
that’s just sad and selfish.. She doesn’t get how privileged she is...

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oops! Thanks!!

Omg the caption “it wil always get better”...
that’s just sad and selfish.. She doesn’t get how privileged she is...
[/QUOT

She will definitely do a vlog on her mandatory solitary confinement. I dislike her going for a holiday home, ignored the fires last year. Claimed she could handle the lockdown and then had nervous breakdown, still broke every lockdown rules, traveled around the world. Used NHS resources to get her covid test which you are only meant to get if you think you have it or have been exposed,instead of paying £200 to get it done. I actually hate this selfish child. Get out of social media and work for a tit television job where you are only in 60k AUD and you have to buy your own clothes and crappy handbags

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wonder if she will continue to “use her platform to acknowledge all the Aussies who can’t get home” now ? Or she got what she wanted so she won’t mention the “people who are worse off then me” ever again

Reactions: 14
Wonder if she will continue to “use her platform to acknowledge all the Aussies who can’t get home” now ? Or she got what she wanted so she won’t mention the “people who are worse off then me” ever again
Course she won't she's the money to pay to get back and plays the mental health card I hope she stays there she never once seemed bothered to live far away when she could jet off to dubai. Hopefully msatchial have dropped her can't see why brands would want to work either she's so problematic

Reactions: 9
Course she won't she's the money to pay to get back and plays the mental health card I hope she stays there she never once seemed bothered to live far away when she could jet off to dubai. Hopefully msatchial have dropped her can't see why brands would want to work either she's so problematic
I wrote a complaint to them a month or so ago when she blocked me 😂 maybe they’ve gotten several complaints or she is permanently moving back to Aus so needs to new manager in Aus?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don’t get why people like her get to go to Australia for a holiday, but there’s citizens like myself still unable to go back to LIVE. She takes the piss. If I had a dog too, I wouldn’t be leaving it, like that would be one of my top considerations. She’s so selfish. Someone needs to take that poor pug off her. Even if she has gone for a holiday for a few months... she hasn’t considered beans at all. Just herself and her fake air bags to go on the beach and take photos with some stolen pinterest manifest bullshit captions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wrote a complaint to them a month or so ago when she blocked me 😂 maybe they’ve gotten several complaints or she is permanently moving back to Aus so needs to new manager in Aus?!
Did they reply to you? What did you type?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.