Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry guys, after this new announcement that the UK could return to freedom by June, Dani will be back with her fake positive bullshit - "there's a light at the end of the tunnel" "the past 18 months have prepared you for this moment" "I know you're going to be the best version of yourself" :sick:
Oh I forgot! No mention of returning to Aus either

Reactions: 4
so idk much about the process of trying to get back home to oz from another country at this time but i wonder if she had already known/had been given the okay to be able to return when she did that news interview about aussies getting back in?

Reactions: 4
She's pathetic

I get wanting to be with your family after not seeing them for months but acting as if you're "working on yourself" by taking a social media break but in actual fact travelling across the world to see your family FOR A HOLIDAY is so disingenuous, she clearly hasn't learned anything during her break and is just sweeping everything under the rug once again

bleeping ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's pathetic

I get wanting to be with your family after not seeing them for months but acting as if you're "working on yourself" by taking a social media break but in actual fact travelling across the world to see your family FOR A HOLIDAY is so disingenuous, she clearly hasn't learned anything during her break and is just sweeping everything under the rug once again

bleeping ridiculous
I’m not her biggest fan/ have questioned her behaviour lots but honestly her going back to Aus is probably a good thing for her MH. Think time with her family will hopefully help ground her again.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She's pathetic

bleeping ridiculous
Nothing surprises me with her, such a self centred person.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.