Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cannot get over the fact she’s just left the dog. What a sick duck.

Reactions: 11
Instagram is only dying for you Dani, because no one likes you, you snakey biatch 🤷🏽‍♀️
yeah i'm no influencer but i don't feel like instagram is dying at all? and i don't understand what she means with tiktok being more raw and unfiltered.. most things on there are dance covers and skits which are 100% practiced and edited before they're uploaded 🙄

also re: tahlia reach for 1mill, dani must be fuming, i wouldn't put it past her to want to take credit for "helping" tahlia become more popular 😹

Reactions: 7
View attachment 465856
this would be more convincing if she hadn’t just bought followers to keep her numbers up....
Is she kidding?? This is the 100th time she's talked about being more authentic and real and not living her life for IG ffs :rolleyes: You're part of the problem you bleeping dolt!!

ETA: it's absolutely no surprise that this comes shortly after Talia's 1m giveaway post... clearly so salty

Reactions: 8
They look like they would in a push up braaaaaaaà.
Embrace all of you. Has a boob job, filters, fake lips. F you. Selfish child. All fine now she is no longer in lockdown?!
She’s about as subtle as a car crash. This is the only reason she wanted to go back to Oz so she could have her new fake boobs out in a bikini.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Embrace all of you. Has a boob job, filters, fake lips. F you. Selfish child. All fine now she is no longer in lockdown?!
In this picture she looks like that guy who had hundreds os surgeries to look like Ken....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So fkn annoying she doesnt have to rub it in all our faces some of us cant afford to go see our relatives because of all this happening. She can take her fake tits elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 9
cannot believe the cognitive dissonance between the photo and the caption 🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder if she will ever say what her ‘emergency surgery’ was for days before she flew Back to Aus

Reactions: 6
She looks so scary with that face

Literally what the duck is her job? She hasn't done anything remotely productive for months now and yet she's sitting on money that most of us would dream of having to be able to live as comfortably as she does

She, and all other influencers are a bleeping joke and the sooner they're forced to face reality and actually have to work a day in their lives the better, they're a bunch of self indulgent cunts and deserve nothing of what they have

Sorry for the impromptu rant, it just infuriates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All this shows is how much of a twit she is very self absorbed

Reactions: 4
- posts about Insta being boring and vain and not authentic on one day
- posts picture of herself all tits and lips the next day
Logic???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she following this account? Many l she probably fucked up her boobs with all the not following the after care
Sorry to quote myself. I actually Googled it's a surgery in Istanbul. But why is she so strange???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.