Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come she’s allowed to go to Australia when all flights are banned? Someone pls explain that to me

Reactions: 5
How come she’s allowed to go to Australia when all flights are banned? Someone pls explain that to me
Flights aren't completely banned into Aus, we just have very limited arrival caps so lots of people have their flights cancelled.

Cos she's a self entitled bleep playing the mental health card stating she's away from home and cos she has money can afford to pay the extortionate fees. Hope she feels proud of herself there are people stuck in different countries without a home but as long twatsutti is home

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How dare she say she was taking time away to work on herself or whatever bullshit she said, kept her fans all worried when really she was just hotel quarantining. Manipulative POS.

Reactions: 24
I predict a crappy vlog on going home and how quarantine was hell.. I still can't believe she is back for a visit so selfish

Reactions: 9
Oooft was kinda hoping that she would've used the break to reflect and re-assess her career but nooo....

Same ol' edited fake-looking selfies. No wonder 2000+ people saw right through it too.

PS. Wish I could throw that NY cap in the bin...

Reactions: 12
Bloody Dani going on and on about getting off social media. Get off it then Dani ? Go and get a job ? Let’s see how you are with face to face customer service.... 🙄 what a joke !!! She’s a bleeping joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.