Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever happened between her and shaanxo?
Omg I completely forgot about shaanxo, that’s a blast from the past! She fell OFF.

I wonder if she’s still filming boring vlogs, in her boring town, with her boring boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if when she re-appears she'll be back in Aus and has been quarantining...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the gist of it was that she basically invited herself to NZ to stay with her when they didn't really know each other, filmed together and Shannon told her a lot about her filming setup and lash business etc.
Then dani fucked off back home and had copied her background and her lash business and even packaging design.
Don't recall any more specifics, feel free to add to my synopsis guys hahaha

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg I completely forgot about shaanxo, that’s a blast from the past! She fell OFF.

I wonder if she’s still filming boring vlogs, in her boring town, with her boring boyfriend
She got married last weekend or something that's about all I know. I stopped watching her ages ago.

Reactions: 2
I think the gist of it was that she basically invited herself to NZ to stay with her when they didn't really know each other, filmed together and Shannon told her a lot about her filming setup and lash business etc.
Then dani fucked off back home and had copied her background and her lash business and even packaging design.
Don't recall any more specifics, feel free to add to my synopsis guys hahaha
Yesss this is apparently what happened. I’d love to get Sally’s opinion of her coz she was there too

finally she has taken down this post and her Finland video with Nick. Better late than never I guess
She needs so real help she keeps recreating herself into versions of who she wishes she was her ig and yt isn't that great its all grainy and heavily edited

Reactions: 5
Management email address removed from her bio? Think she's been dropped?
Hmm wouldn't be surprised msatchial manage a few influencers all I see Danni getting is longe Wear both Soph and Steph Tom's are managed by them and still get a few sponsors and gifted

Management email address removed from her bio? Think she's been dropped?
She's also removed all the highlights from her insta?

I'm guessing she's either going to "re-brand" herself after her comeback or finally quit the "influencer" career (which I'm hoping is the case since she really needs to for her mental health)! The latter is probably more likely given that the management info is gone too..

She's also removed all the highlights from her insta?

I'm guessing she's either going to "re-brand" herself after her comeback or finally quit the "influencer" career (which I'm hoping is the case since she really needs to for her mental health)! The latter is probably more likely given that the management info is gone too..
I'm surprised she's done barely anything for a while and been a confused mess. I really hope she uses this as period to get real help.

Victorian Cosmetic Institute on Youtube have this great Australian Dr who explained that the universally accepted amount of lip fillers is 1 mil every six months and that this is actually wrong because fillers stay in your face for years. It just's moves around but does not actually dissolve for years. Which according to him is why so many girls (like Dani) ends up with over filled lips and faces. He also said that putting in fillers to define your cheek bones and jawline does not actually work because long term it will flatten and spread and make the face look puffy and aged. And let's face it... Dani look's so much older with her over worked face. The best cosmetics surgeries are the ones that look natural, where you can't tell the person did anything to their face at all. Dani's fillers and boobs look obviously done. Her boobs are too big and don't look in proportion with her tiny waist. She was perfection before. Now I don't want to look like her even if you payed me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Rumours are that they fell out because Dani had worked her way into Shannon’s life, gathered a bunch of intel about Shannon’s lash business and then basically ripped it off completely then stopped talking her Shannon. It was obvious that Dani took advantage of their friendship.

Reactions: 8
Rumours are that they fell out because Dani had worked her way into Shannon’s life, gathered a bunch of intel about Shannon’s lash business and then basically ripped it off completely then stopped talking her Shannon. It was obvious that Dani took advantage of their friendship.
Hmm 😒 I do remember vaguely Danni having a lashes store what happened to it 🤔

Reactions: 3
Hmm 😒 I do remember vaguely Danni having a lashes store what happened to it 🤔
I think her mum runs it from Melbourne. And by "run" I mean mails out a set every three days. Let's hope Dani saved all those $$$ she made early on from it!

Reactions: 7
Don't worry guys, after this new announcement that the UK could return to freedom by June, Dani will be back with her fake positive bullshit - "there's a light at the end of the tunnel" "the past 18 months have prepared you for this moment" "I know you're going to be the best version of yourself" :sick:

• Haha
Don't worry guys, after this new announcement that the UK could return to freedom by June, Dani will be back with her fake positive bullshit - "there's a light at the end of the tunnel" "the past 18 months have prepared you for this moment" "I know you're going to be the best version of yourself" :sick:
Shes like a broken record I read in her fake ass aussie accent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.