Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How convenient that she did not address the fact that she was breaking lockdown rules on multiple occasions, going to people's houses, going out to dinner with people outside of her household. I have no sympathy for this selfish selfish child. I would feel so guilty about breaking the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s all thank the universe for allowing us a Valentine’s Day without having to put up with any stupid posts from her about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I never go on tik tok so I dunno when she did it but she just l has blocked me. I hadn't done anything! Ha ha ha. This girl needs therapy

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember now, I commented on that podcast saying that she also broke lockdown rules and it's the same as my TiK ToK account. I think she's gonna be back on Friday she's added some stupid emojis to her Instagram
She also deleted the post saying she was having a break too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She also deleted the post saying she was having a break too lol
as much as we tit on her, I’m extremely surprised she’s actually stopped posting etc for this long.

She’s probably still lurking in the background but at least she is refraining from posting crying Instagram stories etc

Reactions: 11
as much as we tit on her, I’m extremely surprised she’s actually stopped posting etc for this long.

She’s probably still lurking in the background but at least she is refraining from posting crying Instagram stories etc
she's probably testing the waters to see if anyone would give a fuk which clearly.. no we don't lol

Holy moly, she takes way too much pride in being a Scorpio.. like horoscopes are fun to read, but how cringe is it to add it to your insta name?

Plus, I'm pretty sure that she said before she's such a "true Scorpio" cause she's "all or nothing" and cuts people out instantly if they slightly wrong her. Ummm that's just super immature? I'd have 0 friends if I ever did that haha

Reactions: 14
Holy moly, she takes way too much pride in being a Scorpio.. like horoscopes are fun to read, but how cringe is it to add it to your insta name?

Plus, I'm pretty sure that she said before she's such a "true Scorpio" cause she's "all or nothing" and cuts people out instantly if they slightly wrong her. Ummm that's just super immature? I'd have 0 friends if I ever did that haha
I just find her so cringe and immature her bio changes more times than I've had hot dinners sure people change as they discover new interests but Dani literally sticks to nothing.

• Haha
Interesting that she’s deleted her highlights and her departure...since when has she been interested in astrology ??? Arent scorpios the most problematic sign when it comes to friendships LOL

• Haha
She’ll wait one more week so she can say “i tOoK a MoNtH oFf SoCiAl MeDiA” even though she’s spent the whole time liking her ex’s photos, changing her emojis, deleting embarassing pics and unfollowing anyone who didn’t say happy bday to her last year.

In the vlog where she moved in with Ems she went out of her way to say something like “I’ve never lived with anyone before”... She lived with Maddie in Melbourne. The same time Maddie said she was going to start a youtube channel and Dani was like “you can’t... that’s MY thing”. And now she’s trying to say sorry to everyone in Australia (probably including Maddie) hoping everyone forgives her so that if she moves back and ends up at influencer events with them it’s not completely painful for her. She’s such a fake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.