Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes quiet after these explosions her way for trying to hide she's a full on narcissistic twit she'll be back probably tomorrow with a inspiration quote guys your dreams can become reality if you just believe or some other bs.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She goes quiet after these explosions her way for trying to hide she's a full on narcissistic twit she'll be back probably tomorrow with a inspiration quote guys your dreams can become reality if you just believe or some other bs.
she goes quiet for the attention so people comment on her photos asking if she’s ok etc

in saying that I think this is the longest break she has had from social Media. I hope she is actually taking time out and getting help.

Reactions: 10
6B622E2C-30F0-438D-8E06-095F539F14C1.jpeg
Looks like she posted that pic and followed more people over the next couple days, so she’s not actually off Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jealous that Talia is thriving and not being a crappy person... oh and also her hitting 1 million followers yday lol
She’s so childish unfollowing people like that. It’s something a 12yo would do if they had a fight with their friend or something

Reactions: 6
Says she’s following her when I look it up.
Ohh really? Omg she is now. I checked before as I follow both of them lol and must have refollowed??? Or am blind? 😫😫

Ohh really? Omg she is now. I checked before as I follow both of them lol and must have refollowed??? Or am blind? 😫😫
I think she just refollowed her lol hi Dani, you actually getting help from a professional for once!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I think she just refollowed her lol hi Dani, you actually getting help from a professional for once!
To be fair ig is really clunky with that... I’ve seen loads of instances where it says someone isn’t following someone else, but when checking the other persons page, it says they are

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's probably is seething she's loosing hundreds of followers a day and Talia is now in the 1mil club.

Reactions: 4
She’s hidden/deleted over 30 photos on her Instagram today. Moping around on her phone pretending to be “gone”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s hidden/deleted over 30 photos on her Instagram today. Moping around on her phone pretending to be “gone”
Let's be real, who really expected her to stay off IG? 😂 She was always going to lurk and not post anything for the sake of drumming up attention/sticking to her word when realistically she's spent this "time away" doing the exact same thing as she was doing before

Reactions: 7
in regards to her last story, why does she act like shes so ~ weird ~ and special because she likes to play the sims in her pajamas?

this girl is bpd in a nutshell

Reactions: 9
in regards to her last story, why does she act like shes so ~ weird ~ and special because she likes to play the sims in her pajamas?

this girl is bpd in a nutshell
She already deleted it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dani probably doesnt want to come back to Melbourne now that we are in lockdown again,

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.