Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she wants in life is attention
And how do you quickly go from getting lots of negative attention (which is the only attention she doesn’t want) to the nicest most loving and caring attention she craves daily? Easy. Threaten suicide.

Why do people keep falling for it 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Dani's relationship with suicide seems very superficial and I agree that it's used as a manipulation tactic to gain sympathy - remember when she was having a go at people asking about her eye colour and the fact that she would turn the saturation up in her pictures to make them look more blue, and she said "do you want to achieve me killing myself?", over the saturation of your eyes? Girl you'd kill yourself over people rightly calling you out for upping saturation of your eyes? That's insane behaviour and the fact she even made that video and uploaded it in the first place is ridiculous to me

I really do think she's in a dark place right now and that's blindingly obvious but the way she "addresses" things and then tags on a TW: suicide to gain back sympathy is ridiculous - especially the part about her parents not being able to share her last moments with her, why the duck would you even say that?

She really just needs to re evaluate her entire life and stop looking for instant gratification by posting on IG or trying to get back to Aus for some shortlived respite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, her story seriously was the most manipulative thing I've read from her for a while. I do believe she has mental health struggles however she is playing the victim and expressing suicidal ideation to make people feel sorry for her.

It seems like social media as a career is not good for her by how she describes herself and her current mental state.
I recall that she previously claimed melbourne gave her ptsd/"it's toxic"- then stay away, there's a pandemic, you've had over a year to come back! And what about her poor dog, can't imagine she would be flying to aus too.

• Heart
Sorry if this is harsh she's just a manipulative narcissistic bully, playing the MH card for her own gains. I've worked with people who are very mentally unwell and they are unable to leave their bed or brush their hair let alone rant of social media. Shes a stupid little girl who is so.priviledged she can't see why she's a twit her behaviour is not right but its because of the narcissism not MH

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let's be real. Dani does not go to therapy, not on a regular basis or hardly at all. Maybe in the past she did. Dani would have loved to tell us about her therapy there is just no way she would not share that she is going to therapy in her video's. I can already see her asking for a good therapist recommendations on Instagram. That's the type of person she is. She is a manipulative lair.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's be real. Dani does not go to therapy, not on a regular basis or hardly at all. Maybe in the past she did. Dani would have loved to tell us about her therapy there is just no way she would not share that she is going to therapy in her video's. I can already see her asking for a good therapist recommendations on Instagram. That's the type of person she is. She is a manipulative lair.
She would be the type of girl to set up the camera in the therapy room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also did it after the dog drama. Did a cryptic Instagram story of her sitting in the waiting room at hospital then laying in bed that night like she’d just been in hospital for suicide attempt... then went silent for a day or two to make people worry and send her all the lovey dovey messages again. When it turns out it was just due to an allergic reaction to mosquitos :rolleyes:

She’s not suicidal. She is a mental case and always has been.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She also did it after the dog drama. Did a cryptic Instagram story of her sitting in the waiting room at hospital then laying in bed that night like she’d just been in hospital for suicide attempt... then went silent for a day or two to make people worry and send her all the lovey dovey messages again. When it turns out it was just due to an allergic reaction to mosquitos :rolleyes:

Yes I remember that some people are just bleeping vile and she is one of them she gives people with mental health a bad name she is not empathetic if someone was feeling bad she'd of had it happen but worse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeh when she was briefly going to therapy she spoke about it quite a bit and would regurgitate things her therapist said to her in videos. She hasn’t been going for a long time, if she was we would know about it.

Reactions: 6
If she does, it'll likely be a counsellor in the style of Zoella's - a nice frequent chat, but no questioning of maladaptive beliefs & behaviours, no push to change unhealthy habits, just a whinge with no treatment goals.
So often people talk about therapy like it'll be a chance to "get everything off their chest," but if the therapist does their job and attempts to help the person change what needs changing, therapy is no longer the right path for them. Essentially, they're looking for someone to listen to them talk about how unfair the world is, not someone to help them gain perspective into what they may feel is unfair.

Ye
Yeh when she was briefly going to therapy she spoke about it quite a bit and would regurgitate things her therapist said to her in videos. She hasn’t been going for a long time, if she was we would know about it.
so true, remember how much she used to go on about that boat in a storm?? Loved it so much she got a tattoo of it

WTF its scary how far she will go for attention..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Seems to me she’s in some sort of identity crisis. She seems to want to be known as the goofy, art girl at times, but then lives her life like a wannabe celebrity, holidaying in hotspots, flouting balenciaga, getting her tits done etc. Classic sort of stuff you’d see from the gimps on some crap like made in chelsea or love island.

yet it seems like living this lifestyle is against her idea of her true self... she just doesn’t know what to be.

honesty though I feel sorry for her, I think she’s probably a nice girl in reality but really needs to drop social media in the way she uses it. Delete her accounts, make private ones for friends and family, and move onto a new career where she can live a normal life and find happiness.

however this goes against her identify crisis of loving the young celeb styled lifestyle so whether she actually does it is another thing...

Reactions: 11
I must admit that I’m surprised she has stayed off the internet for this long!

Reactions: 6
6F610E98-4AC3-497D-AD1B-11684A124DCB.jpeg

Browsing through Instagram and I stumbled across this 😂 Remind you of anyone....

I am also impressed she’s managed to not post on Instagram in a few days!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So curious on why she's absent? Can see her uploading another video in 3 days saying :"Why I disappeared" 🤣
Hope she's okay tho. As much as I absolutely can't stand her, a part of me keeps following her journey in hopes that she matures or sees the light and changes her ways..... But then I see her upload a picture of her wearing that stupid hat with the 2 curtains peaking through and I am instantly reminded that there is very little hope of that ever happening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.