Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says she's been going to therapy for the horrific things and trauma she experienced in Aus but hasn't been going to therapy about her obvious BDD issues? That she admits she has? That she chooses to rectify with surgery and fillers? What a tit therapist

I get the suicidal feelings in lockdown, I really do, but she has people around her that she can talk to? She can talk to Em, she can call the Samaritans, she can talk to her bleeping therapist?? I've been through the same and I've been dying to be with my boyfriend at my worst moments and haven't been able to so idk how she thinks she can try and pay her way out of the UK because she's sad - I contacted SHOUT, the text service who were helpful so I don't understand why she can't do the same - and I hate to think how Em feels knowing that Dani hypes her up as the best person in the world but whenever she's sad it's always about how lonely she is and the UK isn't good enough for her any more, no wonder Dani can't keep friends

I also don't get how she can say that she's not going to expose people who did her wrong or anything but didn't she *literally* do that with Nick? Said he was abusive and harassing her etc and yet included him in her birthday post and make sly digs at him in her IG captions? Tragic

She says about how since COVID she's only earned 1/4 of her average income, get a normal bleeping job then? Offer to edit videos or photos or something if that's what you're so passionate about and earn some more money rather than sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and not even trying to rectify the damages you're facing, everyone's going through tit Dani

It's clear that social media is toxic for Dani but time and time again she refuses to acknowledge that and thinks this is the only life she can lead and it's all at a detriment to herself, newsflash Dani this isn't your ~fate~ or your ~destiny~ or what the universe has set you up to do, you can do literally anything but you're choosing to continue doing something that you know is so harmful to you because of the validation you get from strangers on the internet

Edit: just saw on GG that apparently the Outspoken Podcast discussed Dani and her controversies/her desire to go back to Aus in depth which is probably what caused this random outburst

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well that set of posts was a complete mumble of nothing, emphasising I’ve had emergency surgery again but won’t say what it is or if the problems rectified, she’s reaching for sympathy. I don’t believe she’s been trying to get home all this time why would you 1. Book a boob job if your waiting to be in a flight??? 2. Who books a boob job if there mental health is so bad they are suicidal, pretty sure you would t be worried about boobs.
She is soo tone deaf, “my Australian savings paid for the flight... that’s not my British saving” ok Dani we don’t all have multiple savings accounts in different countries, some of us just have an account and that has to pay for everything, once it’s gone then we are broke. Saying you spent all your savings was manipulation to try and gain sympathy once again. If your income is 1/4 of what it is why did you get elective surgery?
none of this adds up, if her mental health is really that bad I feel terrible for her but I think she’s absolutely full of it, she likes to claim she a a mental health advocate but she never talks about putting in the work to work on it e.g going through therapy! Doesn’t she share everything?

Oh and if the reason she wanted to come home is because she had health problems once again if you have serious health problems why would you go and have an elective cosmetic surgery??
constantly claiming she’s a mental health advocate because she shares memes and inspirational quotes, that’s bullshit! The tit she spews never adds up and then she pulls the bully card poor me everyone’s mean to me when she’s questioned or called out. Why doesn’t she use this lockdown to do a course keep her busy and open up her earning potential if social media is soo toxic and you hate it so much. If you’re not happy where you are in life Dani then do something about it,no one is going to come along and fix you, you have to put in the work. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this girl okay, like mentally? Honestly never read so much bullshit as I have on her stories tonight.

Reactions: 9
The funniest part is, if she actually committed to therapy and documented her journey I actually think she would get more views than she does now.

Reactions: 13
What’s going to happen to Beans when she flees back to Aus then?🥴 does this $15000 AUD include her pup or what lol

Reactions: 10
Those stories were sad at best, and manipulative at worst. She won't quit the social media career, she makes too much money doing the bare minimum and gets a tonne of free stuff sent to her in the process. If she was really struggling financially, she should be selling that stupid Mercedes she bought and the hideous Balenciaga bag she insists on showing in every video.

She apologises for copying creators in her youth and claims that she's grown up and matured but she's still out there copying other creators - her entire style at the moment has been copied directly from someone that she used to be friendly with.

Reactions: 15
Soooooo you're telling us there are two years (24 months) between December 2019 and February 2021? Well glaze my nipples and call me Rita but in my book that's 14 months.
Remember y'all, this girl lied about having Covid-19 so she's disqualified herself when it comes to "explanation posts".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
*tw*
I feel for her because she's clearly unwell and this is becoming more and more obvious. I believe she's just not cut for social media (like many of us aren't either) and the sooner she realizes the better.
I think she shouldn't have addressed the podcast, or if she really felt like she needed to, maybe she should've considered waiting a little bit longer to sit on her thoughts, because as of now her stories seem defensive and very manipulative, using self harm as a way to excuse herself from almost everything/change the conversation/distract from what she did wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just listened to the podcast and I have to say they nailed it. She is so problematic at times and should be rightly held accountable. Her privilege is disgusting. I mean imagine going on about losing your income and then telling the world you payed £15,000 dollars for a flight from not your English savings but your AUSTRALIAN savings. Yes two bank accounts in 2 counties. SMH.

Reactions: 14
*tw*
I feel for her because she's clearly unwell and this is becoming more and more obvious. I believe she's just not cut for social media (like many of us aren't either) and the sooner she realizes the better.
I think she shouldn't have addressed the podcast, or if she really felt like she needed to, maybe she should've considered waiting a little bit longer to sit on her thoughts, because as of now her stories seem defensive and very manipulative, using self harm as a way to excuse herself from almost everything/change the conversation/distract from what she did wrong.
I agree. She really should just get off social media as her ‘career’. Although I get jealous of how much money some influencers can make and their lifestyle. I just couldn’t do it myself, I wouldn’t want people constantly commenting on my private life hence why I don’t broadcast it like they do.

If she can get back to Australia, she should take some time out. Find another job/means of income using her skills and just live a normal life. That seems like it would be best for her mental health.

but if she likes the attention and need for validation from strangers online and easy lifestyle being an influencers brings, then she clearly values that more than her own sanity.

Reactions: 11
I am glad she posted that, and acknowledges and takes account for everything. I really feel for her being in such a dark headspace, I myself have been in the head space of suicide and it is a terrifying place to be and very difficult for others to understand if they have not experienced it themselves - if she is reading this, just hang in there, remember that the rut you are in is just a blip, it will pass -you'll be okay! I personally think that she should be with family during this time - for me, it was my support network that got me through - I don't blame her at all for wanting to be with family during this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just listened to the podcast and I have to say they nailed it. She is so problematic at times and should be rightly held accountable. Her privilege is disgusting. I mean imagine going on about losing your income and then telling the world you payed £15,000 dollars for a flight from not your English savings but your AUSTRALIAN savings. Yes two bank accounts in 2 counties. SMH.
What podcast is this???? I need to listen by the sounds of things

Reactions: 3
What podcast is this???? I need to listen by the sounds of things
Outspoken podcast. Her post responds to pretty much every point they brought up in the podcast so it's obviously affected her to address all these things suddenly

Reactions: 8
I do acknowledge she seems to be in a very bad mental state at the moment. It was surprising to see her take some form of accountability for things in the past (mostly from when she was in Australia). However she didn’t take responsibility for anything recently and I agree it all felt a bit manipulative.

She also cherry picks things to make things sound worse than what they are or to better suit her narrative. When talking about the “bullying” she was saying so much attention was drawn to one side of her face..but this only happened because of her dysmorphia. Tbh everyone I’ve seen has said she SHOULD show her face and that her hiding it is unnecessary and that she had natural beauty. I also don’t think she’s ever been referred to has “fat”. Called out for editing pictures/videos to make her seem smaller than what she is? Yes. But that is because she has often made herself look ridiculously thin and that unrealistic standard is detrimental to many other’s mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do acknowledge she seems to be in a very bad mental state at the moment. It was surprising to see her take some form of accountability for things in the past (mostly from when she was in Australia). However she didn’t take responsibility for anything recently and I agree it all felt a bit manipulative.

She also cherry picks things to make things sound worse than what they are or to better suit her narrative. When talking about the “bullying” she was saying so much attention was drawn to one side of her face..but this only happened because of her dysmorphia. Tbh everyone I’ve seen has said she SHOULD show her face and that her hiding it is unnecessary and that she had natural beauty. I also don’t think she’s ever been referred to has “fat”. Called out for editing pictures/videos to make her seem smaller than what she is? Yes. But that is because she has often made herself look ridiculously thin and that unrealistic standard is detrimental to many other’s mental health.
yes this! So many people on her threads comment that she looks greater before she filled her face with fillers and Botox. Nobody has ever called her fat, we just call out her photoshop and the difference between the photos she posts and the photos followers post of her at meet and greets.

case and point remember when she went on a trip with Aussie influencers and she FaceTuned herself to be smaller and made somebody else bigger in the process?

2AB6D18B-04F2-4DC1-A093-55D7B05CC536.jpeg

she seeks so much attention. All the comments are like ‘Dani you are the best stay strong’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it so bizarre that no other influencers or verified users ever comment on her photos. Not even the one she’s posted today after her stories.

Reactions: 8
58198775-6427-4367-A9FE-95EE7BDDCE7F.jpeg

Sorry but who says stuff like this??? It’s so contrived, manipulative and utter bull. Never read so much made-up crap in my life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I find it so bizarre that no other influencers or verified users ever comment on her photos. Not even the one she’s posted today after her stories.
She's burned too many bridges. She has a habit of ingratiating herself with other influencers, using them for their following, any creative ideas she can siphon or copy, then seeming not only to drop them but to try to take them down a peg on her way out. I doubt even the most kindly of her former work friends is dumb enough to give her their attention.

Reactions: 6
Wow just read her rant and listened to the podcast. Overall, I think the podcast did a really good job at summarising the bulk of the issues and it was refreshing to hear other people voice what most of us have been saying here.

To be honest, I thought Dani's response was much better written than the usual "motivational" stuff that she writes, she laid out most of things and tried to address it (some things much better than others..). It was pretty refreshing to see her taking accountability for her past actions, I'm just honestly hoping that she continues with that frame of thought to reflect on some of her current problematic behaviour. A big example of that was also mentioned by the podcast which is how problematic it is of Dani, who is suffering BDD and knows how damaging it is to see photoshopped filtered bodies on IG, to then continue and purposefully distort her body and inflict the same kind of damage onto her followers.

I was a bit surprised that she didn't end with saying that she's quitting Youtube/IG. She's had a moderately successful and long 7 year career and it's about time to pivot and move on to something else (do the behind-the-scenes stuff that she always wanted to do). It's obviously causing HUUGEEE damage on her mental health which is just not worth whatever income she gets - which is actually fair, because if I had an abusive boss that would harass me non-stop, I would quit in a second (if I could afford to). I'm surprised her Mum hasn't convinced her to quit tbh - surely she'd be concerned for her daughter given her mental state. Plus, it's unlikely that she will ever get back to the same engagement numbers that she had before, so it's definitely time to reconsider what she wants to do for the next 5 years to sustain herself.

Reactions: 13
People who are actually suicidal don’t talk about it the way she does. Whenever there’s backlash which she knows she can’t recover from she plays the suicide card to get people back on her side and it’s such a joke every time. None of her excuses and explanations add up, I don’t know why she bothers.. she just gets worse and worse every year.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.