Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she is still In Canada?
Em is still there, she was in the last vlog of her making pancakes

I guess the implants haven't been taken out cos she uploaded a haul with her "new boobs", obviously filmed before surgery but surely you wouldn't go on about your new boobs if you've had them taken out?

Reactions: 9
Her new video is actual proof of her not following the boob job aftercare, and I'm sure this was filmed not long after her surgery... The amount of times she moved her arms around plus the constant strain on her boobs while changing outfits, I actually can't believe her. You can tell by how she places her arms that she's not 100% comfortable or moving in a normal way. Girl, can't u wait a bit for the ad or are you really that desperate for the money?
+ how fake is it to post yourself crying on social media after a surgery caused by your boob job going wrong to shortly after upload and shout out a video in which you use your new boobs as clickbait?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for catching this and sharing it 💕🤝

So at the end she's saying she's scared for her health. SHE chose to have an ELECTIVE, COSMETIC SURGERY during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. She put herself in this situation. She didn't have an unfortunate health issue that cropped up at a bad time. She CHOSE THIS. I am honestly so disgusted with her. Curious as to whether she paid for the most recent surgery or whether it was NHS.

My mum is a nurse and has been working throughout this pandemic, as have I in optometry. We are both high risk asthmatics, but we have to keep on keeping on - like SO many of us on these threads, we don't get to jet off to wherever we fancy because we wOrK sOoOo hard guiseeeee.

What has she done but disobey guidelines, post warped photos of herself, duck off to dubai and generally be a selfish prick putting so many people at risk for what?

Sorry for the rant. But just wow, this really hit a nerve today.

And to the previous poster regarding miscarriage, I hope you are getting the support you need and my thoughts are with you at this time 💗💗
Thank you ❤ It was March last year so been a while. Luckily now in Aus partners are allowed into hospitals etc again which is nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She already filmed this haul and needs the coin from the fast fashion brand so she can get paid...
And she knows any new titty clickbait video will get views
Must kill her having to edit and re watch and get comments on the video with hindsight 20/20 knowing getting a boob job during a global pandemic was the dumbest decision of her dumb-decision-filled life
No sympathy for this vapid attention seeking selfish brat

• Heart
Reactions: 14
90A78F8A-A99F-4865-A530-5AC7FA625365.png

is it just me or does it really seem like she’s trying to make nice with Australian influencers to prepare for when she goes back? She’s following Shani and Chloe and Jade and a few others, posting stuff like this with no responses from them. Bit flakey if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this motivation for her grief she looks so much older than she is
View attachment 413418
is it just me or does it really seem like she’s trying to make nice with Australian influencers to prepare for when she goes back? She’s following Shani and Chloe and Jade and a few others, posting stuff like this with no responses from them. Bit flakey if you ask me.
But they're her vibe she feels so connected until she manages to find her way in with management honestly she's such a leech

• Haha
What in the duck is wrong with her? She posts this quote (stolen from someone else no doubt) about doing things for yourself and not for other people while TOPLESS. She’s so hypocritical it’s ridiculous.
Everything she does is for other people, including posing a photo topless so that people can comment on it. Unbelievable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dannis next move only fans I mean what is the point of her she posts utter crap

• Haha
I don't care if she got surgery done during a pandemic.. I care that she used NHS S2 get her covid test done I think it's funny she is inviting that the 2-years is wrong finally it's clearly the boobs surgery getting fixed I don't know why you wouldn't just mention that. Unless the private hospital didn't fix it and it was the NHS. She just loves to wallow and cry and not get any help she needs a therapist she seemed to be going so much better when she had a therapist. I don't understand her point here she didn't end it at all

I don't care if she got surgery done during a pandemic.. I care that she used NHS S2 get her covid test done I think it's funny she is inviting that the 2-years is wrong finally it's clearly the boobs surgery getting fixed I don't know why you wouldn't just mention that. Unless the private hospital didn't fix it and it was the NHS. She just loves to wallow and cry and not get any help she needs a therapist she seemed to be going so much better when she had a therapist. I don't understand her point here she didn't end it at all
Sorry I can't delete now. But let me finish off . I had to upload all again. No one ever said this you should k herself. we have all agreed that she should be ok with her body and there is nothing wrong with her face. She has however completely changed it with fillers and lip injections. And saying that her bdd is worse now even after having her boobs done?? Scary stuff. If you read this darling get help. I'm glad sheet medicine stuff maybe she can finally act like an adult.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.