Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recorded them, trying to upload to YouTube but it's being slow. I can't believe you say school these health issues when she paid to have this surgery. I think she ran around so fast after her surgery she did something. Why don't her parents come get her? Like someone get your family to come pick you up???!!! Get help.

Omg this witch. She just gets worse and worse.

YOU chose to have surgery during a pandemic when you knew your family was half way around the world so don’t say how scared you were etc because you still went along with it! I had a miscarriage in Aus and had to have surgery by myself during peak covid as my husband wasn’t allowed into the hospital. I have no sympathy for this girl.

She is always posting so much crap on her stories about being happy etc go and get yourself a bloody therapist. Clearly something is not right.

I feel so bad for her flat mate. She seemed genuinely caring in the breast implants vlog and all Dani had done is complain since then.

I cannot sympathise with her spending $15000 to get home etc. she only wants to come home because Aus don’t have lock downs anymore. Once it’s winter in Aus and summer in the UK she won’t be crying to come home anymore. Go and stay with your family in the UK ffs. She says she’s such an ‘English girl’ and her whole life is in theUK. Has she made no genuine friendships in the few years or whatever she has been there?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg this witch. She just gets worse and worse.

YOU chose to have surgery during a pandemic when you knew your family was half way around the world so don’t say how scared you were etc because you still went along with it! I had a miscarriage in Aus and had to have surgery by myself during peak covid as my husband wasn’t allowed into the hospital. I have no sympathy for this girl.

She is always posting so much crap on her stories about being happy etc go and get yourself a bloody therapist. Clearly something is not right.

I feel so bad for her flat mate. She seemed genuinely caring in the breast implants vlog and all Dani had done is complain since then.

I cannot sympathise with her spending $15000 to get home etc. she only wants to come home because Aus don’t have lock downs anymore. Once it’s winter in Aus and summer in the UK she won’t be crying to come home anymore. Go and stay with your family in the UK ffs. She says she’s such an ‘English girl’ and her whole life is in theUK. Has she made no genuine friendships in the few years or whatever she has been there?
I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Hearing what Dani it's saying must be infuriating x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She needs help. Crying on social media is not help. She needs to call a mental health hotline.

I don't like her, and I know she's faking the 'I need to see my family, I've been trying for ages to get back to Australia'. No you haven't. You just want to go where you are not in lockdown, we are not fools.

Get off social media, get professional help and go stay with your family in the UK.

Reactions: 16
I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Hearing what Dani it's saying must be infuriating x
thanks I just can’t have sympathy for somebody who had voluntary surgery. Might be a bit different if she was experiencing pain and had to have a surgery that was elective but would increase her quality of life. She chose to have a boob job.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg Danielle you NEED. HELP.
NOW.
Seriously, posting yourself crying and then deleting it straight away? Elective surgery during a pandemic? You truly, truly need intensive mental therapy. I say that with pure intentions. You're just embarrassing yourself now. YOU NEED HELP

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg Danielle you NEED. HELP.
NOW.
Seriously, posting yourself crying and then deleting it straight away? Elective surgery during a pandemic? You truly, truly need intensive mental therapy. I say that with pure intentions. You're just embarrassing yourself now. YOU NEED HELP
She is cooked

Reactions: 4
Without sounding too harsh that was absolutely pathetic lol

To echo all your sentiments she absolutely has no idea how easy she has it, she has never acknowledged her privilege (the fact that she was able to pay £15,000 in the first place, whilst having recently had cosmetic surgery and buying herself expensive presents but fakes that she's broke) and still plays victim bc she fucked up her own surgery and now needs the comfort of her family even though they told her not to in the first place - I wonder if they probably mentioned to her that now wasn't the time to do it as well? But noooo it was so important that in the middle of a pandemic to get her boobs done so they were ready to go when lockdown lifted and she could shove them in people's faces

It is tiring to watch her constantly going on about how she has it so hard when the people she tries to uplift with her bullshit fake positivity are struggling with ACTUAL problems that are way beyond her comprehension, I mean realistically she hasn't had to actually *work* for the past like 5 years since she's been doing YouTube?

I get that in lockdown it's hard to keep off your phone but seriously Dani, get the duck off your phone. You can be upset but you do not need to broadcast your breakdown to 400k+ people. Everyone who's not up your ass can see what you're trying to do by going back to Aus so just be bleeping honest and get some therapy and take some time off your phone before you embarrass yourself more than you already have.

Sometimes it amazes me that I'm younger than a lot of these influencers and yet appear to have more common sense lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't she say she paid 10K or 11K for the flight. So now it's 15K? OK Dani.

I Do believe she had to have her implants removed, that's why she's all depressed now. I seriously hope she will be doing better but come on, you have to be a special kind of stupid to
- have an absolutely unnecessary surgery in the middle of a pandemic
- not stick to aftercare instructions and go partying like 2 days after
- VLOG YOURSELF not sticking to aftercare instructions and ALSO SHOWING IT ONLINE

Listen I am really sorry she is coping so badly but as someone said before, the fact that she is able to drop 15-20K on surgery and a flight to OZ has her privilege leaking.
I hope she gets better tho.

Reactions: 18
Without sounding too harsh that was absolutely pathetic lol

To echo all your sentiments she absolutely has no idea how easy she has it, she has never acknowledged her privilege (the fact that she was able to pay £15,000 in the first place, whilst having recently had cosmetic surgery and buying herself expensive presents but fakes that she's broke) and still plays victim bc she fucked up her own surgery and now needs the comfort of her family even though they told her not to in the first place - I wonder if they probably mentioned to her that now wasn't the time to do it as well? But noooo it was so important that in the middle of a pandemic to get her boobs done so they were ready to go when lockdown lifted and she could shove them in people's faces

It is tiring to watch her constantly going on about how she has it so hard when the people she tries to uplift with her bullshit fake positivity are struggling with ACTUAL problems that are way beyond her comprehension, I mean realistically she hasn't had to actually *work* for the past like 5 years since she's been doing YouTube?

I get that in lockdown it's hard to keep off your phone but seriously Dani, get the duck off your phone. You can be upset but you do not need to broadcast your breakdown to 400k+ people. Everyone who's not up your ass can see what you're trying to do by going back to Aus so just be bleeping honest and get some therapy and take some time off your phone before you embarrass yourself more than you already have.

Sometimes it amazes me that I'm younger than a lot of these influencers and yet appear to have more common sense lol
It was 15 thousand dollars not even pounds!!

Reactions: 2
Question.. but even if she was able to fly to Australia, how would she get back to UK (assuming people can fly out of Australia)? Wouldnt that be another $15,000 ticket? I thought she spent all her savings?

Imagine spending 50k on a boob job and an Australian holiday during a pandemic, I can't even. She only thinks and cares about herself - what a narcissist.

Reactions: 9
Would she even be allowed to fly considering she just had surgery? I’m not sure if you have to wait after having implants to fly?
If she was just honest and didn’t exaggerate everything I probably would be feel a little bad she couldn’t see her family, but she can’t deny that she only started looking into coming back when UK had there second wave as Aus and Melbourne in particular where she is from was coming out of pretty much 8 months hard lock down.

Reactions: 12
Question.. but even if she was able to fly to Australia, how would she get back to UK (assuming people can fly out of Australia)? Wouldnt that be another $15,000 ticket? I thought she spent all her savings?

Imagine spending 50k on a boob job and an Australian holiday during a pandemic, I can't even. She only thinks and cares about herself - what a narcissist.
there are people in Aus that can’t even travel overseas to attend funerals of loved ones etc. I don’t even know how Dani would get back to the UK. Australia is only taking in a small number of travellers each week due to 14 day quarantine requirements. There are legitimate people such as those that are married etc that have been separated for close to 12 months now. Dani would be on the bottom of the list of people to return to Aus but no doubt she likely lied on any kind of application about her medical issues.

I agree with what another person said that she likely had to get her implants taken out. Does anybody know why they would need to be removed so suddenly? I don’t even think she had them for a month did she?

• Heart
I recorded them, trying to upload to YouTube but it's being slow. I can't believe you say school these health issues when she paid to have this surgery. I think she ran around so fast after her surgery she did something. Why don't her parents come get her? Like someone get your family to come pick you up???!!! Get help.

Thanks for catching this and sharing it 💕🤝

So at the end she's saying she's scared for her health. SHE chose to have an ELECTIVE, COSMETIC SURGERY during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. She put herself in this situation. She didn't have an unfortunate health issue that cropped up at a bad time. She CHOSE THIS. I am honestly so disgusted with her. Curious as to whether she paid for the most recent surgery or whether it was NHS.

My mum is a nurse and has been working throughout this pandemic, as have I in optometry. We are both high risk asthmatics, but we have to keep on keeping on - like SO many of us on these threads, we don't get to jet off to wherever we fancy because we wOrK sOoOo hard guiseeeee.

What has she done but disobey guidelines, post warped photos of herself, duck off to dubai and generally be a selfish prick putting so many people at risk for what?

Sorry for the rant. But just wow, this really hit a nerve today.

And to the previous poster regarding miscarriage, I hope you are getting the support you need and my thoughts are with you at this time 💗💗

I think saying she's scared for her health is her suggesting she wants to k word herself, she's gone on in the past about how she's been in that dark place etc

I understand that lockdown is hard and tit I've had an awful time with it myself but I cannot sympathise with her when she's continually been so bleeping selfish, we're all bleeping fed up of lockdown in the UK Dani but it's cunts like you making it last longer - and you just know as soon as lockdown ease even the tiniest bit she'll start breaking the rules again

Reactions: 9
Like so many of you have said, I don’t feel sorry for her because she COULD have gone home to Australia if she wanted to; if she had started trying for flights in the summer she’s probably be home by now. Yes flights were capped making it hardest but it wasn’t impossible. NOW it’s impossible because of the UAE travel ban but she had her chance but she didn’t want to go home then because in the UK the restrictions were eased and she was too busy travelling backwards and forwards to Cornwall, Santorini, Dubai, breaking rules when you couldn’t be indoors with people outside your household but she was doing it anyway. Now we are back in lockdown she’s crying because Australia is back to living their best lives and she’s stuck indoors. It’s not even about her family. Her year hasn’t even been that bad - she’s travelled a duck tonne, been out with countless friends, moved to chelsea, had an elective cosmetic surgery, and now she wants to cry and say how tit she feels. I don’t buy it.

• Heart
Thanks for recording that video @broganlol - can we get it onto celebspellcheck? 😂

I have zero sympathy for her. She’s had plenty of these meltdowns and the next day posts herself being a head dancing in front of her mirror saying how happy she is.

She’s spent her whole life with everything handed to her and has finally been given a hard NO to doing what she wants and this is how she’s handling it.

Maybe if she didn’t constantly lie (show us ya bank statements of how much the flight cost hun) and manipulate, she’s have more people who cared. Girl who cried wolf.

Have we got the stats on how many followers dani has lost? Hoping it’s thousands
This is the last year. You get the hint...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
As much as she can infuriate me, I feel for the girl. I am sorry but I do.

She has confidence issues and probably thought this boob job would perk her up and get her through lockdown.
Its had the opposite effect.

You have to feel for the girl - living alone with depression right now is horrendous. (I would know because I am doing it right now age 20!) She is obviously close to her mum and you have to consider its not like she can think 'just have to make it through 6 more weeks'. She doesn't have any clue when she will see her.

Of course others are going through hard times but I don't accept the view of well others have it worse when it comes to being empathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.