Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey so I completely forgot about her then yesterday was scrolling on Instagram and she commented on pete wicks post saying fit or something šŸ¤¢ then I had a look at the thread here and Jeez if I didnā€™t know this was he thread I sooner have been able to say who the picture above was.... wow!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hey so I completely forgot about her then yesterday was scrolling on Instagram and she commented on pete wicks post saying fit or something šŸ¤¢ then I had a look at the thread here and Jeez if I didnā€™t know this was he thread I sooner have been able to say who the picture above was.... wow!
Tragic šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ wasn't she going to be staying off social media for a few days?

AKA I'm sick pls feel sorry for me cos I had to have emergency surgery to fix my completely unnecessary surgery and also I have nothing intellectual to say about Australia Day because my brain is smaller than my real boobs šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tragic šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ wasn't she going to be staying off social media for a few days?

AKA I'm sick pls feel sorry for me cos I had to have emergency surgery to fix my completely unnecessary surgery and also I have nothing intellectual to say about Australia Day because my brain is smaller than my real boobs šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ
Clearly I canā€™t type today but I genuinely wouldnā€™t have known that was her and why does she need to get back to Australia didnt she choose to move here and live her best Brighton life with all these different men who are the love of her life then all of sudden pictures removed. It is quite sad really because to me she had lovely hair very slim body she really didnā€™t need fake boobs or those massive lips honestly I donā€™t get it. People hype these influencers but the real mvps are the ladies who are confident as themselves work hard and donā€™t turn into carbon copies of each other. Iā€™m in shock at her lips also from what I remember she wasnā€™t w very social person.

This makes me so mad, if you can post a thirst comment then you can take 1 min at least reposting about BLM for invasion day!

Reactions: 5
Heard on the news the UK Government is annoyed with 'influencers' jetting in and out of Dubai saying its for work but just going there to get sun and party. Likely they will make Dubai a country that you need to quarantine for when you get back to stop people taking advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Heard on the news the UK Government is annoyed with 'influencers' jetting in and out of Dubai saying its for work but just going there to get sun and party. Likely they will make Dubai a country that you need to quarantine for when you get back to stop people taking advantage.
Seeing the majority of people being quite vocal as well about how selfish it is. Can see many influencers loosing a good chunk of fan base and I hope brands stop working with rule violators. If you showed this much disregard in a real job you'd be down conduct and capability. It would be good to see them lose a chunk of income

She's such a dick bagging people out publicly. Wasn't she notorious for doing thay on twitter and quote tweeting people to send her minions after them? hole
(I've covered their names because she doesn't have two braincells to rub together to do it)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She's such a dick bagging people out publicly. Wasn't she notorious for doing thay on twitter and quote tweeting people to send her minions after them? hole
(I've covered their names because she doesn't have two braincells to rub together to do it)
This also makes no sense as people are also asking for help????

Here is her posting well she's high on codeine. Only cares about herself doesn't care about anyone else. She was saying that she understood why People run away to Dubai then goes on to the bash them because she's jealous. I love her she's grossed out by lockdown dating when she did a bumble add.
She is literally saying that all she wants to do is go out and get wasted. I forever laugh about her saying that she misses her family she took so many trip this year to get drink šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Hey get therapy you clearly need it

Here is her posting well she's high on codeine. Only cares about herself doesn't care about anyone else. She was saying that she understood why People run away to Dubai then goes on to the bash them because she's jealous. I love her she's grossed out by lockdown dating when she did a bumble add.
She is literally saying that all she wants to do is go out and get wasted. I forever laugh about her saying that she misses her family she took so many trip this year to get drink šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Hey get therapy you clearly need it
I am not knocking therapy at all in fact I wish I could afford it..

I am not knocking therapy at all in fact I wish I could afford it..
Sorry to derail. But here screenshots

Attachments

Last edited:
Sheā€™s displaying more and more mentally unwell behaviour.

itā€™s like she think sheā€™s the only person in the world in lockdown sometimes.

Reactions: 15
She's nasty and self obsorbed
and then tries to act like she is the one telling us the everything will be fine.her and her friends apart of the reason we are in this mess going out during the pandemic hanging out with friends outside of their household.

Reactions: 6

itā€™s like she think sheā€™s the only person in the world in lockdown sometimes.
right? Of course lockdown is hard. This pandemic has sucked for everyone. If she sooo badly wanted to go home now, she should have done it last year, she has had chances and money. Instead of taking overseas trips and getting a boob job, she maybe she should have prioritised seeing her family if that means so much for her mental health.

I honestly feel bad because her mental health doesnā€™t seem great, but she also is very ā€˜woo is meā€™ and asks for attention/pity. I hope she truely gets off social media and seeks real help (eg not regurgitating cliche self help quotes)

Do you think she had to have the implants removed and thatā€™s why sheā€™s all sad. Sheā€™s definitely trying to string everyone along by continually commenting that she had ā€œemergency surgeryā€ but not saying what it was, I bet it wasnā€™t even that bad, just something that had to be done straight away.
I actually really struggled to watch her videos crying this morning, I really wanted to feel sorry for her but sheā€™s just soo fake, has to drop that she spent $15,000 on a flight. She only started to try and come home once London went into another lockdown and she couldnā€™t fly to Dubai

The irony that the UK has banned flights because of so many people going to Dubai and she was one of those...

if she is struggling so bad with mental health why canā€™t she go stay with her family again like she did during the earlier lock down? Yes itā€™s not her immediate family but she wonā€™t be ā€œaloneā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She needs bleeping help. Look at her stories. Talk to someone ffs. Call a help line

Reactions: 3
Do you think she had to have the implants removed and thatā€™s why sheā€™s all sad. Sheā€™s definitely trying to string everyone along by continually commenting that she had ā€œemergency surgeryā€ but not saying what it was, I bet it wasnā€™t even that bad, just something that had to be done straight away.
I actually really struggled to watch her videos crying this morning, I really wanted to feel sorry for her but sheā€™s just soo fake, has to drop that she spent $15,000 on a flight. She only started to try and come home once London went into another lockdown and she couldnā€™t fly to Dubai
True. The government in Aus issued a strong warning for citizens to come home last year. I know obviously thereā€™s flights caps and they cost like she so often mentions but itā€™s not impossible. I have a friend who booked a flight from Melb back to the UK during our second lockdown and went back in December. She only spen a couple thousand.

why is she only trying now but acting like sheā€™s been trying for months and months.

Reactions: 10
yeah she deleted them straight away I think. I didnā€™t see them either.
I recorded them, trying to upload to YouTube but it's being slow. I can't believe you say school these health issues when she paid to have this surgery. I think she ran around so fast after her surgery she did something. Why don't her parents come get her? Like someone get your family to come pick you up???!!! Get help.

I recorded them, trying to upload to YouTube but it's being slow. I can't believe you say school these health issues when she paid to have this surgery. I think she ran around so fast after her surgery she did something. Why don't her parents come get her? Like someone get your family to come pick you up???!!! Get help.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.