Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danis is such bad quality too like how does this batch have that many followers are feed is tit

Reactions: 7
She is going into emergency surgery now. she's an idiot for doing clothing hauls and stuff when she was complaining that she might need surgery...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Criticism aside I hope she's alright but from what I can see and the little knowledge I have on boob jobs, she should've been still resting and taking it easy by now right?

Also I assume she's paying for this surgery? It surely wouldn't be possible on the NHS? So if she's "broke" and using all her savings to pay for flights to Aus, her spenny apartment and her boob job, where is this money coming from?

Reactions: 5
Criticism aside I hope she's alright but from what I can see and the little knowledge I have on boob jobs, she should've been still resting and taking it easy by now right?

Also I assume she's paying for this surgery? It surely wouldn't be possible on the NHS? So if she's "broke" and using all her savings to pay for flights to Aus, her spenny apartment and her boob job, where is this money coming from?
Really hope the NHS aren't covering this hopefully she is ok but she'll probably end up with the implants removed

• Heart
Really hope the NHS aren't covering this hopefully she is ok but she'll probably end up with the implants removed
I do hope she's ok but it just seemed like she overworked herself particularly doing clothing hauls a couple of days after surgery.

I hope she is ok but how attention seeking posting on Instagram right before and after her surgery... yet not giving any context what the emergency surgery is for? Is she just trying to worry her followers and seek sympathy? She keeps saying she might be quiet for the next few days, yet shes right on Instagram minutes after surgery.. that didn't last long 🤔

Reactions: 19
I just bleeping called it... The moment I saw her moving her arms around on her second vlog I knew something like this would end up happening.
Boob jobs are way more complicated than what social media makes us think. I find all of the "boob job vlogs" quite detrimental because almost every girl makes it look like it's so easy and as if a couple of days after the surgery they can be having an almost normal life. I've seen girls driving 4 days after their surgery, like WHAT?? Even if you feel fine, even if it doesn't hurt and your body feels fine, IT'S A MAJOR SURGERY! I really hope she's okay and wish her a good recovery, but for god's sake, just do what your doctor tells you instead of feeding into the bullshit of mY bOdY iS aSkInG mE tO dO tHiS sO i'M gOiNg To LiStEn To WhAt It SaYs.
Specially during a bloody pandemic, no better moment than this to just sit still for a little while!!!

Reactions: 17
Does anyone with boob job knowledge/experience know why she would have had this surgery so soon? We know she hasn't been following her after care it seems, but how does that affect it so she would need surgery? Soz, not something I'm familiar with

Does anyone with boob job knowledge/experience know why she would have had this surgery so soon? We know she hasn't been following her after care it seems, but how does that affect it so she would need surgery? Soz, not something I'm familiar with
I'm no expert but from people I know, the most normal thing would be for one of the implants to become "encapsulated" (I don't even know if that's the correct way to say it in english), which basically means that a bubble forms around the implant because it recognizes it as a strange body. It can happen for many reasons and not necessarily just after having the procedure, it could happen 5 years later. Could be something else tho, like a broken implant or maybe some issues with the stitching?

“May not be active for a few days” *keeps actively posting all day*... Dani have a rest and put your phone down for crying out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't decide if its sad or pathetic that she can't seem to keep of social media does she really need that much validation

• Heart
She’s such an idiot. Not only is she taking up a bed once during a pandemic but now twice.
I understand she is going to a private hospital and maybe it’s different in the UK but in Aus when we were preparing for the pandemic they were going to put people in private hospitals if public ones became full.

I don’t want to wish any misfortune on her but it karma for prancing around and doing clothing hauls showing off her tits etc. She’s such a mess. One minute she’s complaining that she needs a break so badly because she works so hard, but when she is supposed to be taking a forced break after surgery all she does is work?

I can’t believe she was trying to fly back to Aus. If she sensed something was wrong and she may need another surgery (which she mentions on her stories a few days ago) wtf would you want to get on a plane with the altitude pressure etc

Reactions: 14
As a nurse (I’m from Australia but currently in the UK working) it pisses me off that resources are being wasted on her. Especially during this time when people are dying and resources are being stretched to the extreme but it’s okay she can go in hospital for a bad boob job that she chose to have during a national pandemic!

Reactions: 13
Never posted on here before - even though I don't agree with the majority of Dani's content, I really really hope she is ok. I tried out facial filler for the first time last year just out of curiosity, which went wrong and I've ended up with some permanent damage. It took such a huge toll on my mental health but I luckily had a really good support system to get me through. A breast augmentation is much more serious surgery, and considering she is going through this without her family and during COVID, that has got to be so hard on her. Especially if you are an anxious person - having any sort of cosmetic surgery go wrong can be absolutely devastating on your mental health and is not recommended for anyone with body dysmorphia. I genuinely hope she is okay because I think this could really affect her mentally.

• Wow
Never posted on here before - even though I don't agree with the majority of Dani's content, I really really hope she is ok. I tried out facial filler for the first time last year just out of curiosity, which went wrong and I've ended up with some permanent damage. It took such a huge toll on my mental health but I luckily had a really good support system to get me through. A breast augmentation is much more serious surgery, and considering she is going through this without her family and during COVID, that has got to be so hard on her. Especially if you are an anxious person - having any sort of cosmetic surgery go wrong can be absolutely devastating on your mental health and is not recommended for anyone with body dysmorphia. I genuinely hope she is okay because I think this could really affect her mentally.
That’s the thing that confuses me the most. She has body dysmorphia so how was she allowed to get a boob job? If she sees a therapist surely they would have advised against it?? She said her family did not approve but it seems more likely that they know she has body dysmorphia and advised against it.

Reactions: 15
That’s the thing that confuses me the most. She has body dysmorphia so how was she allowed to get a boob job? If she sees a therapist surely they would have advised against it?? She said her family did not approve but it seems more likely that they know she has body dysmorphia and advised against it.
They can advise against it, but they can’t stop her. If people are that determined they’ll just go ahead and do it.

I agree it’s not nice for anyone to be in hospital but at the same time, she could have just waited to have a boob job. It’s not exactly a priority right now, especially when the healthcare system is under such a strain right now caring for covid patients without the added stress of dealing with a person who’s got complications from a boob job that they’ve CHOSEN to have

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes agree, she most likely did not inform the surgeon that she has body dysmorphia otherwise he probably would not have agreed to do it. I now suffer from BDD as a result of cosmetic surgery that went wrong - and it is a horrible thing to deal with each day, it can completely consume your everyday life. I have gone to several cosmetic doctors to see if any of the damage can be improved, however when I inform them about the BDD they then refuse to go ahead with any treatment, which I know is for the best. I know she appears strong about it all on camera but she has probably been an anxious wreck about it behind closed doors!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes agree, she most likely did not inform the surgeon that she has body dysmorphia otherwise he probably would not have agreed to do it. I now suffer from BDD as a result of cosmetic surgery that went wrong - and it is a horrible thing to deal with each day, it can completely consume your everyday life. I have gone to several cosmetic doctors to see if any of the damage can be improved, however when I inform them about the BDD they then refuse to go ahead with any treatment, which I know is for the best. I know she appears strong about it all on camera but she has probably been an anxious wreck about it behind closed doors!
I am so sorry this happened to you. I really hope you can feel more ok about it some day soon.
If she does post today she better post about invasion day or we will know her BLM is bull

• Heart
If she does post today she better post about invasion day or we will know her BLM is bull
She only cares about Australia when the narrative suits her (ie. wanting to travel there to get out lockdown, not any of the real issues)

Reactions: 10
She only cares about Australia when the narrative suits her (ie. wanting to travel there to get out lockdown, not any of the real issues)
yep she didn’t post anything about Australia Day. There was posts all over my Instagram supporting indigenous Aus to abolish the day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.