Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this witch is unreal šŸ˜³ nah Dani you haven't been trying get home for months it wasn't ever on your mind. Equally you have family here remember you're aunt and uncle....jeez she looks so bleeping weird. I reckon she's had a bust up with all her new mates and now one in the UK wants to be friends with her

Reactions: 11
Imagine being so self-conscious that you can't even look at the camera straight for a 2-second news interview that you probably got your management to organise for you..

Holy duck!! The random B roll clips they used are from her old old apartment ... like her last Brighton apartment - she must have given them the footage to make it look like she was "ready to go home" when in actual fact they're just clips from her moving apartments

This chick will stop at nothing to feel like a victim

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Holy duck!! The random B roll clips they used are from her old old apartment ... like her last Brighton apartment - she must have given them the footage to make it look like she was "ready to go home" when in actual fact they're just clips from her moving apartments

This chick will stop at nothing to feel like a victim
Oh I've just realised that we'll ya know gotta make use of the content

Reactions: 4
So what is wrong with her bolt on titties? She mentions in the vlog that somethingā€™s gone wrong that may need another surgery?? Is this the health problem she wants to go back to Aus about?
Half feel bad for her and half think she deserves it for foolishly getting the bolt ons and not caring for them correctly...

• Haha
So what is wrong with her bolt on titties? She mentions in the vlog that somethingā€™s gone wrong that may need another surgery?? Is this the health problem she wants to go back to Aus about?
Half feel bad for her and half think she deserves it for foolishly getting the bolt ons and not caring for them correctly...

Ehh, I don't feel bad. She should have known that any surgery comes with risks and with all the people talking about how prevalent BII actually is with lots of influencers getting their implants taken out, it's almost stupid to go ahead with such a surgery these days. I'm surprised they even let her do it if she has actual diagnosed dysmorphia or whatever it was she said she has.

Also, she's already an inverted triangle with massive shoulders, the addition of big boobs is going to make her look ridiculous and far too top heavy. If she actually ate more than 1000 calories a day she might be able to build a booty but we all know that's not going to happen.

Reactions: 12
THIS.
Then she goes on about 'Melbourne doesn't feel like home, I feel like its stale, maybe ill move to the Gold Coast' - no love, you won't be. you can duck right back down to Melbourne. you fucked it for yourself, deal with the consequences

Just watched her IGTV, what happened to your English accent Dani? Have you decided you've had enough of faking it and suddenly want to sound Aussie again so you get more praise?

I can't with this chick.
We don't want her in Melbourne thanks. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
New to this thread - Does anyone know what happened between her and Mac Grithiffs?
I think it was pretty obvious he was using her...obvious to everyone but Dani šŸ˜‚ she probably finally caught on. I thought it embarrassing that the first time they hung out he ā€œasked her to vlog itā€ - like he doesnā€™t care about you he just wanted the exposure. She on the other hand was all, we get on so well, weā€™re actually so similar itā€™s crazy. Embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
Can anyone explain how Dani got a million subs? Half of them must be bought, surely? I only started regularly watching her maybe 3.5 years ago and she's been stuck on pretty much the same number of subs ever since and her views these days reflect that only a small percentage of them actually watch her vids

Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain how Dani got a million subs? Half of them must be bought, surely? I only started regularly watching her maybe 3.5 years ago and she's been stuck on pretty much the same number of subs ever since and her views these days reflect that only a small percentage of them actually watch her vids
I've no idea and think its the high level of subs why she still has a monetized channel her videos are shaky and fake as duck. Used to love her make up then I grew up and she just stayed the same

Reactions: 3
I wonder how Em feels about Dani stinking up the flat with those epoxy fumes and having her craft supplies scattered around everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how Em feels about Dani stinking up the flat with those epoxy fumes and having her craft supplies scattered around everywhere.
I thought the exact same when she showed her mask in her vlog and thought is Em just confined to her room then? And surely those fumes can't be good for Beans, that poor dog

Reactions: 6
Funny how she's absolutely quiet about Emirates announcing that they're resuming flights to Australia now :LOL:

Did anyone else catch her rant yesterday about people not taking other people's mental health seriously? Ummm I don't know where she's seeing this but I think the conversation around mental health has drastically changed over the last 5 years? I'm the same age as Dani and I feel like our generation is so understanding now of each other's personal issues. No one is trying to invalidate her feelings but I think most of us agree here that a) she doesn't recognise how priveledged her situation is and b) she's all talk no action (as in she'll whine about her problems on IG but she never talks about what steps she's actually taking to improve her mental health and BDD).

If she truly wanted to be a mental health advocate, she'd discuss steps to seeing a psychologist/calling a hotline, different therapies out there, importance of getting your lifestyle factors sorted (e.g. proper diet, sleep and regular exercise) and generally actions/steps people could take. Simply saying to her followers "You've got this, I see you, blah blah" just comes across as fake/disingenious since she doesn't actually know her followers and their problems.

Fingers crossed that she reads this and sees some of the constructive criticism we post here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am enraged that she used a NHS resources to get a covid test so she could get her surgery. You are only meant to get it if you have symptoms! I wish she could get fined for her selfish behaviour. I bet she is doing a crappy oh Polly haul.

• Angry
I am enraged that she used a NHS resources to get a covid test so she could get her surgery. You are only meant to get it if you have symptoms! I wish she could get fined for her selfish behaviour. I bet she is doing a crappy oh Polly haul.
from her Insta stories looks like a misguided haul. Itā€™ll just be a video of her showing off her tits, letā€™s be honest.

shes such a creep why does she keep copying peoples photos?? can she not be her own self is it that difficult? jeeeze :oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.