Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And at 23 30. She still makes it about herself.
Just came here to post this!!
"You are the strongest kind of person I know" I'm actually so fed up of her pretending she knows her followers and talking to them like they're best friends when she has no idea what anyone else is going through and their problems are likely far worse than hers because she has so much bleeping privilege that she continually refuses to acknowledge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just came here to post this!!
"You are the strongest kind of person I know" I'm actually so fed up of her pretending she knows her followers and talking to them like they're best friends when she has no idea what anyone else is going through and their problems are likely far worse than hers because she has so much bleeping privilege that she continually refuses to acknowledge
Hate it when she does this too! Like why does she have to project all her crappy self-talk onto her followers?

She honestly needs to go to a psychologist on a regular basis and do a proper set of CBT sessions, so that she can finally learn how to reframe thoughts and behaviours. All her positivity crap is actually more damaging in the long-term, it's super shallow and does not address the cause of her issues. Like sticking a bandaid on a gunshot wound.

Even more concerning that she's saying the same bullshit positive stuff to her followers too, when she's nowhere near remotely qualified to provide mental health advice/support. Honestly, wish this was regulated somehow.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210119_084420.jpg

Stop👏glorifying 👏your👏alcohol👏consumption👏

I kinda believe that she is on the path to developing a drinking problem.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 391250
Stop👏glorifying 👏your👏alcohol👏consumption👏

I kinda believe that she is on the path to developing a drinking problem.
She's self obsorbed people are out here dying suffering lose of jobs trying to pay their bills and keep a roof over their head. I see daily the impact of Covid on people and here's fakesutii preaching mental health quotes cos she wants a maccy d show her stupid tits off and get drunk even though she's the nerdy geeky girl ffs Dani duck all the way off out the solar system you're vile

Reactions: 11
She’s on her stories now saying people on instagram are flaunting tit during a pandemic and its tit... when she did this exact thing when she was in Dubai?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s on her stories now saying people on instagram are flaunting tit during a pandemic and its tit... when she did this exact thing when she was in Dubai?
The lack of self awareness is astounding :rolleyes: I'm tempted to message her but know it's pointless and I'll get blocked

The lack of self awareness is astounding :rolleyes: I'm tempted to message her but know it's pointless and I'll get blocked
She really is a piece of work she jetting off to Dubai flexing the rules getting a flipping book job has all been unnecessary she's what 26 needs to act her age and grow up

Reactions: 6
omg I came here to say this. I’m sorry what???? Multiple holidays, boob job, nights out...

Reactions: 4
How is it possible for a person to be such a compulsive liar and a HUGE manipulator? It baffles me how tit this person is. I believe that the reason why she's being SO annoying with this subject is because she's scared of being called out by the media or by big accounts for traveling to Dubai and Greece last summer. Like her tactic is to be a huge advocate for following quarantine rules to hide under the rug what she did.
Has she forgotten about aaaaaall the stories she posted in Dubai while drunk and partying like an animal keeping 0 distance and never wearing her mask? Like... girl. She's talking as if she had gone for a quiet and chilled trip to the english coast with a couple of friends instead of getting in a plane for 7 hours. I really dislike her.

She mentioned that there's something wrong with her boobs and that she hasn't talked about them for that reason. I called it... it didn't look like she was following the aftercare. She mentions that she hopes she doesn't have to go through a second surgery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 392369
Wonder how long before she deletes my comment 🤔
I love how she says that if you are 'hating' on somebody is your problem it's from you. We are hating your toxic behaviour

The problem is what you are doing it has nothing to do with us. Also sucked in there's something wrong with her new boobs. also the reason that everyone thought that you and when no longer living together is because you keep saying that you want a hug..

How is it possible for a person to be such a compulsive liar and a HUGE manipulator? It baffles me how tit this person is. I believe that the reason why she's being SO annoying with this subject is because she's scared of being called out by the media or by big accounts for traveling to Dubai and Greece last summer. Like her tactic is to be a huge advocate for following quarantine rules to hide under the rug what she did.
Has she forgotten about aaaaaall the stories she posted in Dubai while drunk and partying like an animal keeping 0 distance and never wearing her mask? Like... girl. She's talking as if she had gone for a quiet and chilled trip to the english coast with a couple of friends instead of getting in a plane for 7 hours. I really dislike her.

She mentioned that there's something wrong with her boobs and that she hasn't talked about them for that reason. I called it... it didn't look like she was following the aftercare. She mentions that she hopes she doesn't have to go through a second surgery.
We all had the option of being able to travel during the summer. I went camping for two weeks in Scotland so that I could social distance as much as I can.

Reactions: 4
I love how she says that if you are 'hating' on somebody is your problem it's from you. We are hating your toxic behaviour

The problem is what you are doing it has nothing to do with us. Also sucked in there's something wrong with her new boobs. also the reason that everyone thought that you and when no longer living together is because you keep saying that you want a hug..

We all had the option of being able to travel during the summer. I went camping for two weeks in Scotland so that I could social distance as much as I can.
Exactly! So many people took the chance to travel around their country in a safe and socially distanced way. But oh hell no, not for miss Dani. I'm still watching her last video and I truly believe she has issues. She just said that this year she learned gratitude and that she's not in such a bad mental place anymore because the growth and excitement of the future is overpowering it. This is the same girl that posts story after story basically crying laying on her bed saying how miserable her life is??? WTF? Does she realize that she barely let's that "excitement" show AT ALL?

Not the girl that used to melt chocolate and ate it with a FORK (because iT lAsTs LoNgEr) and that edited her appearance TO OBLIVION for years saying that Love Island influencers are bad examples of influencers (true, fair enough) because they promote skinny teas. Ok...

Edit to say: She at least admitted that she's made many mistakes as an influencer and she's grown since then. Good for her. It would be nice if she attemped to not keep on making them tho....

Reactions: 5

I can’t. When Melbourne was in a hard lockdown for months and it kept getting extended she was living her best life. We did it hard, followed the rules and are managing now because of it. Did she not care about the ‘panoramic’ then? What about her family whilst she was flaunting herself in Dubai.

the cases never stopped just because lockdown ended the first time in England Dani. People were still getting sick, dying, losing their jobs and you didn’t care really? If you care so much do some volunteer work and help the community.

I’m all for talking about MH, it’s very important but it’s like she just wants to be a martyr and praised for talking about it. It does not feel genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is so satisfying. People forget that boob jobs are a serious and major surgery. What a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s bagging out Gemma Louise Miles from 25:00 minutes onwards in her latest video. Even imitating the way she talks..... how disgusting.

Reactions: 1
"(My family) could be in a cardboard box in the middle of the ocean somewhere and I'd still want to get home to them"

A: This doesn't even make sense, and
B: False - they were in lockdown all winter and you didn't want to come home to them then.

She's a great example of why I love that our borders are closed. Enjoy your winter hun xo

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe people are believing her tit! She’s not trying to get home! She hasn’t been trying to get home for months. She’s got the sads cos she doesn’t like lockdown and wants a HOLIDAY not a desperate way to get back home because she’s homeless overseas. What a manipulating, lying piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.