Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, “stranded in the UK”?!! You live here Dani hun, you just wanna go back for a holiday?! It’s not the same is it. You have a home and your dog here. I am actually stuck here in the UK?! She makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's so selfish 🙄 I don't think she has social anxiety or any kind of mental health her actions show she's just utterly vile and I'm sick of people playing the mental health card as some kind of free pass for being a crappy person. There are people genuinely too scared to go out none of her behaviour remotely portrays these mental health issues.

She's UK born not aussie she moved her and her life is here suck it up twit

Reactions: 12
I know she’s an Australian citizen but she wasn’t born in Oz. She’s going on like it’s her home country and that hasn’t basically spent more of her life in England when you add it up. She moved to Oz when she was what like 12? Then moved back to the UK a few years ago.... like she just wants to go back now so she can have her tits out on the beach. As a queenslander I can confirm no one wants her there just like no one wants her in Melbourne. If she gets to go back to Oz before I do I’m gonna be fuming! I came over to the UK for a year of work which is now basically turning into over two years because I can’t get home.

Sorry for the rant, but I’m fuming, not only am I a nurse helping out in a pandemic, but I’m literally on my own on the other side of the world from my family unable to go home.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's not even moving back to Aus, she literally only wants to go and see her family cos she's a bit sad and go out and party cos she's got new tits, it's just pathetic
She can go on about how much her heart breaks for the people who are in much worse positions than her but the fact of the matter is that she didn't care until she got a bit too sad about it and is now speaking out in the hopes that she'll be able to go and give her mum and hug and then come back and go back to not following lockdown rules and faking positivity
I guarantee anyone who is messaging her regarding this isn't "hating" on the people who are actually suffering the consequences, they're just rightfully putting her in her place because she refuses to check her privilege and acknowledge what a bleeping disgusting hypocrite she is, she deserves to know that people can see through her selfish bullshit

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Literally stealing this from guru site.
Chloe Morello replied obvs she hasn't seen Dan running around during a pandemic...

"Someone needs to reply to that comment so Chloe sees it explain how Dani have been traveling so much during this pandemic. And now only cares cause she suddenly is affected. They will get deleted and blocked. But she will see the notification even if it gets deleted"

Reactions: 5
Bloody BS that she wants to raise awareness. She only started talking about going back in December, while others have been trying to get back for more than half a year. Like others have mentioned, she only cares because now it affects her. Funny, wasn't she all up in arms about BLM mid-2019? Haven't seen her mention it even ONCE in the last half-year since. Goes to show that she's only in it for short-term sympathy gain.

Also, can we talk about Beans... :( The poor dog has been thrown about so many times by her and now she wants to leave him again?? So bloody ironic how much Dani harps on about her own anxiety but doesn't even realise that she's causing her own dog to develop a (probably much worse) separation anxiety.

Reactions: 14
She didnt seem to worried about getting back to her family when melbourne was in lockdown with 700 cases a day nope she was off to Dubai. Just a couple of years ago she was so happy to go home to the UK and how much better the strawberries tasted there over the ones in Australia. Any bandwagon she can jump on she will.

Reactions: 13
Bloody BS that she wants to raise awareness. She only started talking about going back in December, while others have been trying to get back for more than half a year. Like others have mentioned, she only cares because now it affects her. Funny, wasn't she all up in arms about BLM mid-2019? Haven't seen her mention it even ONCE in the last half-year since. Goes to show that she's only in it for short-term sympathy gain.

Also, can we talk about Beans... :( The poor dog has been thrown about so many times by her and now she wants to leave him again?? So bloody ironic how much Dani harps on about her own anxiety but doesn't even realise that she's causing her own dog to develop a (probably much worse) separation anxiety.
I know people that have tried to get home since March last year when the Australian government put out a big message saying “AUSTRALIANS COME HOME NOW”

Did dani listen? NO

Reactions: 6
Does she not realise how fast Melbourne would snap into a lockdown if they started getting cases again. Just because Aus is doing well now doesn't mean we're immune from more lockdowns. Labor run states particularly go hard and fast.

And I'm sure Scott Morrison is watching fakesutti's video with her big duck lips like it's going to change his mind and he'll just open up the borders 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she not realise how fast Melbourne would snap into a lockdown if they started getting cases again. Just because Aus is doing well now doesn't mean we're immune from more lockdowns. Labor run states particularly go hard and fast.

And I'm sure Scott Morrison is watching fakesutti's video with her big duck lips like it's going to change his mind and he'll just open up the borders 🙄🤣
Agree. A couple of cases and we will have restrictions again. We are living on a knife edge, just hoping things stay ok. She’s an idiot, she’ll come home and be straight up to the Good Coast or Byron.

God, she's selfish. She left Aus to have the lifestyle she wanted and couldn't achieve in Aus - higher payments for sponsorships, free international travel, and the party lifestyle afforded by being young and affluent in a more populated country. She showed no sign of missing Australia while Boris & co. were happily letting people mingle and spread Covid, and Aus was having lockdowns.
Now that it looks like the lifestyle she wants is more easily obtained in Australia, suddenly England isn't "home" anymore, and she's trapped, far from her family. She'd not be nearly so besotted with a return to Australia if a trip to Dubai was offered to her tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I never normally comment on any posts on there, I try to stay out of it, but her video she has just posted titled “let us come home” has annoyed me too much. Yes, I sympathise with Australians not being able to get home, but she said about her being “stranded in the UK” - I’m sorry no, you’re not stranded here, you live here. Your whole life is here because you packed yourself up and moved here. For her to say that is such an unfair comment when there are other Australians genuinely stranded in countries they don’t live in, trying to get back to their own homes.
She only wants to go home because we’re back in lockdown - she never mentioned any of this last year. And it’s all “to raise awareness”?? No she’s not doing it for that reason at all she just wants to be in Australia where they’ve tackled it a lot better than the UK.
I used to really like her but now I feel like she’s a very very selfish girl who is so out of touch with everything going on.
spot on %. When we were in a long lockdown in Melbourne, she was roaming around travelling to Greece and Dubai, partying etc. duck off about being stranded, you just spent thousands on a boob job... there was people with no income/not enough money and with kids stuck overseas trying to get back home to Aus. She likes to make everything about her

I know she’s an Australian citizen but she wasn’t born in Oz. She’s going on like it’s her home country and that hasn’t basically spent more of her life in England when you add it up. She moved to Oz when she was what like 12? Then moved back to the UK a few years ago.... like she just wants to go back now so she can have her tits out on the beach. As a queenslander I can confirm no one wants her there just like no one wants her in Melbourne. If she gets to go back to Oz before I do I’m gonna be fuming! I came over to the UK for a year of work which is now basically turning into over two years because I can’t get home.

Sorry for the rant, but I’m fuming, not only am I a nurse helping out in a pandemic, but I’m literally on my own on the other side of the world from my family unable to go home.
I hope you can get home soon! 🙏 she is part of the problem the cases have gone out of control over there

Last edited:
  • Heart
spot on %. When we were in a long lockdown in Melbourne, she was roaming around travelling to Greece and Dubai, partying etc. duck off about being stranded, you just spent thousands on a boob job... there was people with no income/not enough money and with kids stuck overseas trying to get back home to Aus. She likes to make everything about her

I hope you can get home soon! 🙏 she is part of the problem the cases have gone out of control over there
Thank you so much! Makes my blood boil that all these influencers don’t seem to connect the dots that they are the problem!

Used to see her walking ‘round Melbourne all the time. Even before her overdone fillers she had the most weird, goofy, ducklike face with her cartoonish Donald Ducky features. The most odd looking person to see in the street standing next to regular looking humans.
Can also confirm no Melbourne does not want her back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Already deleted!!!!

duck off Dani, why don't you actually devote some change. Stop lying and saying you haven't seen your family in 2 years. More like 1,5. You stayed silent for 8 months now about Australia. Now you cry about it. Also her Facebook page chatsutti and hasn't allowed new comments in months when she could actually use this page to effect change and help people give resources
Her personal health issue is just going to be her regular old garden variety anxiety that she uses as an excuse for everything. The anxiety which did not stop her from moving far far away internationally and living her best life in the UK... I have anxiety too, can I get a holiday to Dubai during this global pandemic? Poor poor me boohoo it’s a human right wah wah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know people that have tried to get home since March last year when the Australian government put out a big message saying “AUSTRALIANS COME HOME NOW”

Did dani listen? NO
Not to ever defend Dani, but that's not exactly what they said. It was travelers I believe.

Reactions: 2
Not to ever defend Dani, but that's not exactly what they said. It was travelers I believe.
But Dani lives in the UK, she only wants to come back to Aus when it suits her. She did not even mention contemplating going back to Aus in March 2020.

sorry I quoted the wrong post. Was meant to quote the post you replied to

But Dani lives in the UK, she only wants to come back to Aus when it suits her. She did not even mention contemplating going back to Aus in March 2020.

sorry I quoted the wrong post. Was meant to quote the post you replied to
exactly!

Reactions: 3
Today is blue monday. one of the hardest of the year for people with MH.
Dani once again remains silent.
As she will in Australia Day/ invasion day.
Just shows how much she cares about BLM

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.