Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she only wants to come home because Australia is doing reasonably well and she wants to get out and about and show her tits off. She burnt every single bridge she had in Aus. She has no friends in Aus, no influencers can stand her. Her sharpie eyebrows and big lips are not considered attractive in the bayside area where she grew up.

she wasn’t complaining about wanting to come back to Aus when Melbourne was in lockdown for 9 or so months and she was travelling to Greece and Dubai. She’s so two faced and fake. I don’t think I’ve ever disliked an influencer more.
THIS.
Then she goes on about 'Melbourne doesn't feel like home, I feel like its stale, maybe ill move to the Gold Coast' - no love, you won't be. you can duck right back down to Melbourne. you fucked it for yourself, deal with the consequences

Just watched her IGTV, what happened to your English accent Dani? Have you decided you've had enough of faking it and suddenly want to sound Aussie again so you get more praise?

I can't with this chick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wrote a massive post in the 'Aussies in London' saying she wanted to come back to Australia to 'VISIT' for a few weeks and then go back to the uk...... IN A PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is there thousands of genuine Australians stuck in the UK that want to come home and have been trying to for months and months, along comes old mate cunty mansutti thinking she can bend the rules. piss off mate
omg can you share the post?

Reactions: 2
And also, she says the reason is she has “a personal health issue” - okay, if she genuinely does I hope she will be okay, but I just can’t help but think this is a lie. If she has a personal health issue I can’t imagine she would have been able to get her boobs done? And it’s a coincidence she has one now that we’re back in a third lockdown?

Reactions: 5
THIS.
Then she goes on about 'Melbourne doesn't feel like home, I feel like its stale, maybe ill move to the Gold Coast' - no love, you won't be. you can duck right back down to Melbourne. you fucked it for yourself, deal with the consequences

Just watched her IGTV, what happened to your English accent Dani? Have you decided you've had enough of faking it and suddenly want to sound Aussie again so you get more praise?

I can't with this chick.
She only wants to sound Australian when it suits her. She posted all these messages she had gotten thanking her for ‘speaking up’. She just want sympathy from Australian’s genuinely stuck in the UK.

I feel so sorry for her house mate. All she has done recently is say how unhappy she is, how she is missing human contact etc. I watched her boob job video and Em seemed genuinely supportive of fake-sutti.

I wonder whether she’s screwed Em over too so that’s another reason why she wants out of the UK?

Reactions: 12
I never normally comment on any posts on there, I try to stay out of it, but her video she has just posted titled “let us come home” has annoyed me too much. Yes, I sympathise with Australians not being able to get home, but she said about her being “stranded in the UK” - I’m sorry no, you’re not stranded here, you live here. Your whole life is here because you packed yourself up and moved here. For her to say that is such an unfair comment when there are other Australians genuinely stranded in countries they don’t live in, trying to get back to their own homes.
She only wants to go home because we’re back in lockdown - she never mentioned any of this last year. And it’s all “to raise awareness”?? No she’s not doing it for that reason at all she just wants to be in Australia where they’ve tackled it a lot better than the UK.
I used to really like her but now I feel like she’s a very very selfish girl who is so out of touch with everything going on.
Completely agree, couldn't have said it better myself.

What really gets me is that this is 100% going to be a temporary stay for her since she hasn't sold her car/furniture, made any other arrangements so she's definitely planning to come back? And all because she has a personal health issue??? Like don't get me wrong, treating mental health issues is really important, but seeing your family for a month is not going to fix those issues and it'll only be a bandaid solution at best! She already has a support network of friends and family in the UK, as well as access to psychologists & medication, plus she can talk to her family over Zoom etc. so I don't see why it's so critical to go now for 1-2 months??

Also, more than 446,000 Australians came back to the country from March 2020, so if she was so desperate to come back, why didn't she do it earlier like the thousands of people before her?

Reactions: 11
Personal health issue my ass

She doesn’t want help. She doesn’t want to get better. Having ‘social anxiety’ and ‘depression’ is a personality trait for her. She loves when people feel sorry for her. She loves being the victim.

she has (or had) the financial means to pay for the very best therapy etc but doesn’t. She whinges about how much she is spending on rent in London and she can’t go and party etc. She’s depressed because her plan to move to Brighton and become Zoella 2.0 didn’t work out.

Reactions: 13
if the Aussie government did a priority list of people that need to get back to Australia, Danielle would be right at the bottom
stop sulking to try gain attention of the poor people that are actually genuinely upset

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she was interviewed by channel 9.we're talking about real people that are stuck in Australia and can't go home. She wants to go back and visit selfish. I am an Australian in London and if my family died I could not go home. I've had countless friends had their flights cancelled. Secret just suck it up and pay £5,000 to go home but she's not.have no sympathy for this selfish lying person

• Angry
Reactions: 6
THIS.

I can't with this chick.
she only wants to live on the gold coast because of the weather so she can show of her tits year round.

probably thinks she’ll become best mates with Tammy Hembrow or something.

I can't believe she was interviewed by channel 9.we're talking about real people that are stuck in Australia and can't go home. She wants to go back and visit selfish. I am an Australian in London and if my family died I could not go home. I've had countless friends had their flights cancelled. Secret just suck it up and pay £5,000 to go home but she's not.have no sympathy for this selfish lying person
omg does anyone have a copy of the interview? Do we get to see the real Dani or are her hair curtains still in full force?

• Haha
She cares about this because she's can't go show off her tits. I bet you won't talk about about Australia Day invasion day after being all black lives matter.
it's really scary thinking that I can't get home and she just wanted to go home to visit her family taking up precious flying that someone else needed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How are we supposed to believe that she's "spent all her savings" on a flight home? She said the same about her boob job, so she must have a bleeping whopper of a savings account to be able to pay 10 grand for both? (I have no idea how much a boob job costs lol), I hate this whole shtick of trying to be relatable by saying she's broke when it suits her and she can get some sympathy from it, it's disgusting considering how much people have actually lost in the past year when she's had it SO bleeping easy

The "personal health issue" has to be a lie just to make it seem like she *needs* to be in Aus, what could they do there that they can't do here? If things were that desperate surely she could just get her doctor from Aus to send her details over to a GP here so they can sort it? (I don't know how things like that work though) Plus she has Em to look after her who actually seems to genuinely care about her and has her head screwed on for the most part, she's such a bleeping joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THIS.

I can't with this chick.
exactly what i was thinking about her accent when i watched the vid. ofc, she's gonna make sure to sound aussie enough so that people here watching the news knows that she's just an aussie girl stuck in the uk trying to get back !! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
she only wants to live on the gold coast because of the weather so she can show of her tits year round.

probably thinks she’ll become best mates with Tammy Hembrow or something.

omg does anyone have a copy of the interview? Do we get to see the real Dani or are her hair curtains still in full force?
I will keep an eye out but this is the YouTube channel. They take ages to post though

Reactions: 2
I commented on her latest IGTV asking her wasn’t she in Dubai and Greece on holidays last year while melb was in lockdown and she blocked and deleted my comment within 30 seconds lmao

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I commented on her latest IGTV asking her wasn’t she in Dubai and Greece on holidays last year while melb was in lockdown and she blocked and deleted my comment within 30 seconds lmao
bleeping exactly!! If she was so desperate to go home she shouldn't have been bleeping about on holiday and wasting money away on nights she wouldn't remember so she wouldn't have had to use her 'savings' to get home, she can absolutely duck off

• Angry
Reactions: 12
E548F08F-1BEB-40DB-A022-9DF425E33B4B.jpeg
whoever commented this is spot on, wonder how long it’ll take for her to delete it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 386732whoever commented this is spot on, wonder how long it’ll take for her to delete it lmao
Already deleted!!!!

duck off Dani, why don't you actually devote some change. Stop lying and saying you haven't seen your family in 2 years. More like 1,5. You stayed silent for 8 months now about Australia. Now you cry about it. Also her Facebook page chatsutti and hasn't allowed new comments in months when she could actually use this page to effect change and help people give resources

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
View attachment 386732whoever commented this is spot on, wonder how long it’ll take for her to delete it lmao
This is such a reasonable comment. It’s such a massive joke she’s acting as if she’s “stranded” in the UK when really she just doesn’t want to go through lockdown (although melb went through it for MONTHS). It’s honestly insane she’s acting so hard done by.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.