Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever mention what her previous cup size was and what it is now? They look massive and way too big for her frame - have no idea what her surgeon was thinking :rolleyes:
In the small boobs video above she said she was a B but sometimes wore a C to feel better about herself even though it was uncomfortable cos they didn't fit ... honestly amazed that she made that video and has now since gone back on her own word, she's been faking positivity her whole life

I beg someone ask her about this when she next does an IG Q&A and ask her why she deleted the video as well

Reactions: 7
In the small boobs video above she said she was a B but sometimes wore a C to feel better about herself even though it was uncomfortable cos they didn't fit ... honestly amazed that she made that video and has now since gone back on her own word, she's been faking positivity her whole life

I beg someone ask her about this when she next does an IG Q&A and ask her why she deleted the video as well
Ah cool thanks!! :) B cup is also apparently the average boob size of women around the world. Mine happens to be that too and I'm pear shaped, so I guess I should get a boob job too according to Dani.. oh wait..

Just watched her small boob video again, and it's just so dumb how she doesn't realise that her Instagram Explore page is full of women large boobs because that's exactly the type of content the she engages with, so it's literally her own doing.

Reactions: 11
Did she ever mention what her previous cup size was and what it is now? They look massive and way too big for her frame - have no idea what her surgeon was thinking :rolleyes:
The gap in between her boobs need to be wider. I think her mum pushed her to not doing it because her mum has no boobs according to Danni. Toxic mum

Reactions: 3
The gap in between her boobs need to be wider. I think her mum pushed her to not doing it because her mum has no boobs according to Danni. Toxic mum
duck off, she would run off to Dubai and party to show off her tits. How many holidays had she been on?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
duck off, she would run off to Dubai and party to show off her tits. How many holidays had she been on?
3? Dubai x 2 and Greece? 4 if you include that break to Cornwall or wherever it was with the girls she's not friends with anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3? Dubai x 2 and Greece? 4 if you include that break to Cornwall or wherever it was with the girls she's not friends with anymore
Does anyone know why they arent friends anymore? I know dani is notorious for being unable to keep friends. They were Emily's friends am I right in thinking that - so she seems to have lost that friendship group because of Dani?

Reactions: 6
She’s whining on her stories that she hasn’t had a hug in months.
She acts like she’s some sort of hermit that doesn’t get any interaction with humans.

didn’t she just visit family in northern UK? Doesn’t she have a roommate who is supposed to be her best friend and soul mate? Does she not hug any of these people?

Reactions: 15
she hasn't had a hug in months? all these posts about feeling sad and alone as though she spent the entire pandemic completely isolated and wasn't out and about with people just a couple of months ago. this is such a huge slap in the face to her "soul sister" emily and her family in the uk that welcomed her in when she needed it! i wonder what they're thinking when they see her stories?

i truly feel for everyone in lockdown but it's hard for me to feel that way for dani when i know she's just spewing bs.

Reactions: 9
More like hasn’t had any attention from any guys and now that she has boobs she probably thought all the guys would be after her. Except that all the guys she already knows, already know she’s a stage 5 clinger and crazy.

I wonder if you blocks Emily from seeing her story especially when she constantly complaining about being alone.
Just had a thought, maybe Emily has met someone that she is spending time with leaving Dani to feel sorry for herself or maybe Emily finally caught onto the fact that Dani is just a user

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why they arent friends anymore? I know dani is notorious for being unable to keep friends. They were Emily's friends am I right in thinking that - so she seems to have lost that friendship group because of Dani?
Almost none of the girls are friends with Jade Case or Amber Cowan anymore. Almost.

• Wow
Almost none of the girls are friends with Jade Case or Amber Cowan anymore. Almost.
Well None of her friends have been following the rules as you can see. Morons not following the rules and leaving their accounts on public. As you can see this was in December.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I know a girl who is living in London. At the start of last year she and a few other girls were friends/going out with Dani heaps for a month or so. They were in each other’s IG stories, had groups photos together etc and then nothing. But this chick still follows Emily, just not Dani...

I know a girl who is living in London. At the start of last year she and a few other girls were friends/going out with Dani heaps for a month or so. They were in each other’s IG stories, had groups photos together etc and then nothing. But this chick still follows Emily, just not Dani...
Can you please do some snooping?

Reactions: 5
Dani strikes me as a leech clings to you but never there like a true friend should be and probably makes situations about her well that's the vibes she gives me. Her fake over exaggerated aussie accent pisses me off too girl top trying so hard

Reactions: 8
Can you please do some snooping?
haha I’m not that close to her, so I feel awkward asking. I feel like something would’ve happened though seeing as she still follows Emily and not Dani.

• Heart
haha I’m not that close to her, so I feel awkward asking. I feel like something would’ve happened though seeing as she still follows Emily and not Dani.
Ha ha yeah I get it, not easy to bring up!

Reactions: 2
I never normally comment on any posts on there, I try to stay out of it, but her video she has just posted titled “let us come home” has annoyed me too much. Yes, I sympathise with Australians not being able to get home, but she said about her being “stranded in the UK” - I’m sorry no, you’re not stranded here, you live here. Your whole life is here because you packed yourself up and moved here. For her to say that is such an unfair comment when there are other Australians genuinely stranded in countries they don’t live in, trying to get back to their own homes.
She only wants to go home because we’re back in lockdown - she never mentioned any of this last year. And it’s all “to raise awareness”?? No she’s not doing it for that reason at all she just wants to be in Australia where they’ve tackled it a lot better than the UK.
I used to really like her but now I feel like she’s a very very selfish girl who is so out of touch with everything going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I never normally comment on any posts on there, I try to stay out of it, but her video she has just posted titled “let us come home” has annoyed me too much. Yes, I sympathise with Australians not being able to get home, but she said about her being “stranded in the UK” - I’m sorry no, you’re not stranded here, you live here. Your whole life is here because you packed yourself up and moved here. For her to say that is such an unfair comment when there are other Australians genuinely stranded in countries they don’t live in, trying to get back to their own homes.
She only wants to go home because we’re back in lockdown - she never mentioned any of this last year. And it’s all “to raise awareness”?? No she’s not doing it for that reason at all she just wants to be in Australia where they’ve tackled it a lot better than the UK.
I used to really like her but now I feel like she’s a very very selfish girl who is so out of touch with everything going on.
She wrote a massive post in the 'Aussies in London' saying she wanted to come back to Australia to 'VISIT' for a few weeks and then go back to the uk...... IN A PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is there thousands of genuine Australians stuck in the UK that want to come home and have been trying to for months and months, along comes old mate cunty mansutti thinking she can bend the rules. piss off mate

• Angry
Reactions: 16
yes omg couldn’t agree more.

she has a home and a job, so access to money to continue to pay for her rent, food etc. plus she can pay the ridiculous flight and quarantine costs to get back to Aus whereas some people are literally asking for donations etc. There are people who are homeless in the UK.

What happened to being so ‘English’ and ‘I feel so at home here’ ‘omg Colin the caterpillar’ 🤢 She can’t complain about lockdown, she has a fricking boob job during covid. She’s part of the bloody problem.

she only wants to come home because Australia is doing reasonably well and she wants to get out and about and show her tits off. She burnt every single bridge she had in Aus. She has no friends in Aus, no influencers can stand her. Her sharpie eyebrows and big lips are not considered attractive in the bayside area where she grew up.

she wasn’t complaining about wanting to come back to Aus when Melbourne was in lockdown for 9 or so months and she was travelling to Greece and Dubai. She’s so two faced and fake. I don’t think I’ve ever disliked an influencer more.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.