Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm not a psychologist, but surely it's not a good idea for someone with BDD to do such a major surgery? And surely her parents / those close to her would be concerned?

Can guarantee that she's on a slippery slope now and that in a year's time, she'll want them bigger to be "a bit happier"...
She'll definitely start to consider a BBL to be more 'proportionate' with the rest of her body. I don't get why all of a sudden everything on us has to be perfectly proportionate? We're not plastic dolls we are humans!

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused is she posting old pics because it literally looks like there’s no difference

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is so selfish it's insane
does anybody here live in the UK?
I live in Vic, Aus and all ‘non essential’ surgeries were cancelled during the covid pandemic. Even ivf was cancelled. The UK as far as I know has a lot more cases than VIC. Is there a reason plastic surgery hasn’t been cancelled? It’s not necessary amidst a global pandemic.

Reactions: 9
I live in Vic, Aus and all ‘non essential’ surgeries were cancelled during the covid pandemic. Even ivf was cancelled. The UK as far as I know has a lot more cases than VIC. Is there a reason plastic surgery hasn’t been cancelled? It’s not necessary amidst a global pandemic.
Omggg this was my exact thoughts too. I’m in oz aswell. Like is she really that tone deaf she thought it would be a good idea to publicise she got a boob job and spent 6k during a global pandemic when most people are struggling to pay rent and put food on the table!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
It’s private clinic so the “non-essential” rule doesn’t really apply to them :(

Reactions: 3
I’m in the U.K. and a family member has just had a private operation on a long term knee injury (so while not an emergency, also slightly more important than cosmetic - dependant on outlook.)
Private hospitals have been considered “covid safe” as they don’t have A&E’s - you have to self isolate before you go in, but they are still running. During lockdown 1, they held a lot of the NHS surgeries.

Long story short - private cosmetic clinics are fine to carry on with surgery as long as you’ve tested negative, but you seem to have a shorter stay and no one can visit. (from my family members experience.)

Reactions: 6
She has been acting so dangerously for the entire duration of this pandemic; travelling abroad, meeting with other households, getting unnecessary surgery, weird for someone who claims to have had COVID :rolleyes: Can't wait til she jets off to Dubai again to celebrate her new tits

• Sick
I’m an Australian citizen but I live in the UK atm cos of covid (I can’t get home) but most surgeries were cancelled during the first lockdown... with the second lockdown pretty much everything has stayed open so that’s why the likes of her and every other influencers can keep pumping tit into themselves

I don’t understand why she got a boob job... I don’t get this whole thing about proportions because it doesn’t make sense. She’s very thin and petite which is why her natural boobs suited her. If she was meant to have big boobs, she would have them naturally.

Reactions: 5
"the only reason why I was holding back on a boob job was because of fear of judgement" witch you made a whole ass vid on why you decided NOT to get one just the other day.....and fear of judgement was never mentioned. This girl is driving me insane, cant believe a thing she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you all for your answers about what is/isn’t closed in the UK at the moment.

as another person said, still complete tone deaf to have an elective surgery that really isn’t necessary at all. If she had already thought about it for a year as she claims then she could think about it for another year or so until covid is under control. Completely unnecessary. Then she has the nerve to complain that her roommate cant come into the hospital with her. witch I had a fricking miscarriage and went and had surgery without my husband. You know what the precautions are due to covid and you still chose to go ahead with an elective surgery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She is out to dinner again!!! Yeah breaking rules and posting it online . All that good and drink is not for you!

"the only reason why I was holding back on a boob job was because of fear of judgement" witch you made a whole ass vid on why you decided NOT to get one just the other day.....and fear of judgement was never mentioned. This girl is driving me insane, cant believe a thing she says.
Let's not forget the 27 videos over the last five years claiming she's "letting go of what others think of me" and how she's suddenly "the happiest I've ever been" because of it.

Reactions: 14
Probably not a great idea for somebody with body dysmorphia to get a boob job. Said in her recent video that this is the way she has always felt she should look like 🤦🏼‍♀️

also a few days post op said she was bored and just had to do some work even though they told her to take a week off after surgery. I can’t keep up with your lies, one week you’re over worked and want a break, the next week you are thankful for covid lockdown and forced break 🤔

Reactions: 11
She’s no better than she used to be at all. All she’s doing it getting more filler, now surgery. She’s getting worse tbh

Reactions: 4
And here I am waiting to get my pap smear done till the end of tier 3... I actually think her boobs look good?! And her lips were looking less bad. I can't believe she is doing this during a pandemic..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.