Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing against people getting plastic surgery if they want to (even though I think it's scary how common/normalized it's become, but that's a different subject completely) but I hate how Dani is wired to BASH people for it while pretending she's fine with herself for years to then admit her insecurities and do it. She talked tit about everyone for lip fillers and then got them done, she pretended for years she loved her small boobs with all the itty bitty titty committee and now has a boob job... (+ didn't she post some shady tweet when Shani got her's done? I'm almost sure she did)
Like girl... STOP! If you are insecure about all those things about you don't be shady/jealous when someone does it before you, just don't talk about it? Stay out of it? It's like her mechanism is pretending to hate the stuff to convince herself she's happy with how she looks to then decide she's accepting her insecurities and going for it... but it makes her look 1.like an ass 2.bipolar 3.SHADY?
I hate people that talk badly about something because of jealousy and pretending, and Dani is completely this person.
I hope everything goes well for her and that she's happy with the result, but I think those 6 grand she's paying should have gone to therapy instead.

Reactions: 11
I also have no issue with surgery but she’s hardly the person to be doing it for any reason than deep seeded insecurities that will not be minimised post scalpel. I also wonder if hanging around a surgically enhanced love island reality tv cast hasn’t impacted her decision. Sadly I think she’s hit a slippery slope of more and more procedures, chasing happiness.

Reactions: 6
I have nothing against people getting plastic surgery if they want to (even though I think it's scary how common/normalized it's become, but that's a different subject completely) but I hate how Dani is wired to BASH people for it while pretending she's fine with herself for years to then admit her insecurities and do it. She talked tit about everyone for lip fillers and then got them done, she pretended for years she loved her small boobs with all the itty bitty titty committee and now has a boob job... (+ didn't she post some shady tweet when Shani got her's done? I'm almost sure she did)
Like girl... STOP! If you are insecure about all those things about you don't be shady/jealous when someone does it before you, just don't talk about it? Stay out of it? It's like her mechanism is pretending to hate the stuff to convince herself she's happy with how she looks to then decide she's accepting her insecurities and going for it... but it makes her look 1.like an ass 2.bipolar 3.SHADY?
I hate people that talk badly about something because of jealousy and pretending, and Dani is completely this person.
I hope everything goes well for her and that she's happy with the result, but I think those 6 grand she's paying should have gone to therapy instead.
😌 Couldn't have said it better myself. Anyone noticed that she said that the 6k has rinsed her bank account does she really have no savings with the money she is making? Shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 5
😌 Couldn't have said it better myself. Anyone noticed that she said that the 6k has rinsed her bank account does she really have no savings with the money she is making? Shocking
That’s just something influencers say to seem relatable.. 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It was only a matter of time, surprised it took her this long with how insecure she is. Shame a boob job won't fix her inability to show her whole face though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I also have no issue with surgery but she’s hardly the person to be doing it for any reason than deep seeded insecurities that will not be minimised post scalpel. I also wonder if hanging around a surgically enhanced love island reality tv cast hasn’t impacted her decision. Sadly I think she’s hit a slippery slope of more and more procedures, chasing happiness.
It's the amount of times she kept repeating "I'm so happy with my body and I love my body but this will just make me that little bit happier" for me 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 8
So she’s always been so insanely insecure about wearing bikinis. Not insecure enough to not post countless pics of herself in them on every holiday she’s been on though..
Ok hun makes sense
I think she’s very insecure which is a shame because she is stunning. But I just hate the acting like she’s not. Just admit it rather than faking all this constant tit about manifestation and airy fairy tit influences are obsessed with

Reactions: 13
Honestly I have no issues with cosmetic surgery but I do have issues with Dani her authenticity is a joke. I love small boobs did a video about cancelling a boob job and then deletes anything that she has previously said sadly young insecure girls will see this and think having cosmetic surgery will help them feel better.

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked she's actually gone and done it as she barely ever mentioned not liking her boobs? Not to mention, being totally superficial, small boobs are very 'in' atm and have been for years. I would say fair play if this was actually going to make her happier, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 3
It annoys me cos she did that whole video about loving her tiny boobs and the itty bitty titty committee. Also from the stories and one post today, I hardly see a difference lol awks

It annoys me cos she did that whole video about loving her tiny boobs and the itty bitty titty committee. Also from the stories and one post today, I hardly see a difference lol awks
I did think that maybe she wasn't doing to post but then realised people may notice. She's such a twit she needs to start being who she is not doing stuff to think it'll help her be relevant

Reactions: 2
Ok I'm not a psychologist, but surely it's not a good idea for someone with BDD to do such a major surgery? And surely her parents / those close to her would be concerned?

Can guarantee that she's on a slippery slope now and that in a year's time, she'll want them bigger to be "a bit happier"...

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she’ll keep investing money in filler and now a boob job but won’t fix the one thing she’s obviously the most insecure about? Is she really gonna spend the rest of her life hiding one side of her face? That’s actually crazy!

Reactions: 9
She’s only 26?!? My god she looks 40!!

Also remember how she claimed she had COVID? Funny how she hasn’t mentioned it since or talked about it when talking about all the tests she had. She’s such a lying witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Honestly that stupid pose 🤣 posing in lounge undies new boobs completed with one side of face.

I don't get how her family haven't stepped in unless she just spouts bs and she does this to make her seem relevant and insecure well you fucked that up Dani you just pay to fix it

Reactions: 3
Totallt agree.... so much for the itty bitty titty community now 😂

• Haha
Did she say she was getting a nhs covid test for what is a non essential private operation...?

🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.