Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5DB03FF9-3D8B-4ECF-BF79-E59EA7371152.jpeg

“dissolves really fast” 😂😂 does it though hun? Because it definitely looks like you’ve got 4 years worth of build up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well that's the biggest loud of bs I've ever heard why lie dani why you utter moron

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she for real about people and they fake positivity. She is literally talking about herself. Arghhh 🙄, she is the fakest person online there is, clearly has no idea about her own emotions. Funny that those comments are quite clearly directed at someone specific, I wonder who it is that have got her so annoyed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A bit ironic that she’s complaining about influencers being tone deaf when she has spent plenty of time online complaining about things such as:
•not being able to fly to Dubai (again) though it’s been only two months since she last did. (And paid £200 for COVID testing to do so)
•not being able to have Em come to her non-essential breast augmentation surgery she chose to get during the pandemic.
•worrying about how she’s going to continue to work and make money during this pandemic, then constantly complaining about having too much work.

Her problems are the opposite of relatable and she doesn’t seem to get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she's gate-keeping mental health now? Other influencers don't whine as much as her on social media and because they don't "suffer" as much as her, their advice is "toxic positivity"?? She has NOO idea what goes on in their personal lives, how dare she assume like that?

Fk off Dani. I don't remember seeing your psychologist/therapist qualification, so there's no reason anyone should be taking your "your emotions are valid" advice either. What a hypocrite and inconsiderate brat. Everything is soooo black and white to her, incredibly immature to have that mindset at 26 to be honest.

Reactions: 10
07931907-BACD-406D-9969-102417B6EAE5.png

is she for real?! Dani you’ve been bleeping living your life swanning off to Dubai and getting a boob job amidst the pandemic when others haven’t 😂 just shut up you half faced twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im sorry but is she actually serious? I've always had my opinions on Dani but never felt the need to comment. But bloody for Gods sakes woman. Saying she feels like the best years of her life are being stolen from her. Are u kidding me. You're in a lockdown that will eventually come to an end! Wanna know how i know? I live in Melbourne where for a time we couldn't go more than 5km from our home!!! Get over it. There are kids being kidnapped literally having their lives stolen and you're having a meltdown over having to stay in your nice comfy house with running water, food and internet. Sorry sorry I dont mean to spread fake positivity or make her feelings invalid (sarcasm) but Lord woman. How about you read the room Dani!

Reactions: 10
Yeah the best years of my life stolen comment was really dramatic and privileged. So sorry that the worst thing that ever happened to you was the fact the clubs closed for a bit. She’s been going out regardless anyway - and flouting the rules even when London was only Tier 3. She needs to get a grip. Seriously.

Reactions: 5
Yea shes totally selfish she has no idea how much of spoilt she entitled brat she is she has a lot of growing up to do. She thinks sharing whimsical self help quotes give her some credit to discuss mental health. She's a narcissist she wants people to follow her tune

Reactions: 2
View attachment 355738

Tashietinks on the left... Dani is such an embarrassment.
No bleeping way 😂 😂 😂 they used to be bezzie mates at one point too when she lived in Brighton (just like Amy, Suzie, Talia...), corr at least be subtle about it Dan Dan! She's always been copying other people though and has never had her own autonomous thought, that's why she constantly reinvents herself every 6 months

Reactions: 8
View attachment 355738

Tashietinks on the left... Dani is such an embarrassment.
This is actually creepy as! Like not even taking Inspiration from someone else you have copied almost exactly. It’s crazy someone so public would put that out and not think anyone would notice, she’s not right in the head. And after he rant yesterday she’s back with her fake positivity, has anyone noticed the cycle of about 2-3 weeks of positive nonsense, I’ve found my true self, getting rid of toxic people blah blah blah and then she gets all downer again

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.