Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be careful and keep up with the recommended post op after care. I know a couple of girls that had complications/issues with the scars not closing for months/their implants encapsulating because they felt like they were fine and didn't rest as much as recommended. She should stop with the bullshit "my body is fine and I'm following what it's telling me to do" because she can have a bad scare. + there's a pandemic going on, couldn't think of a better moment to stay at home and avoid as much movement as posible.

Reactions: 4
She should be careful and keep up with the recommended post op after care. I know a couple of girls that had complications/issues with the scars not closing for months/their implants encapsulating because they felt like they were fine and didn't rest as much as recommended. She should stop with the bullshit "my body is fine and I'm following what it's telling me to do" because she can have a bad scare. + there's a pandemic going on, couldn't think of a better moment to stay at home and avoid as much movement as posible.
She was throwing her arms up in the air as well...

Reactions: 6
She is such a mental health hypocrite always banging on about self acceptance and self love and not caring about what others think yet she looks like she belongs on botched with those duck lips\chin and cheek fillers. Nobody who love's themselves would change themselves THAT much. Also noticed she took down her old video where she listed al the reasons she decided not to get breast implants? Mmmm. Yes her implants look good but what she did to her face is sad ,for someone who speaks about mental heath I find her actions bizarre. Her message to young girls is basically if something is out of portion go get it fixed! I honestly did think she was so gorgeous before, now she has one of those very obvious unnatural plastic, botched, LA barbie faces .She's becoming more and more shallow. And doing this during a global pandemic proves it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her views about herself are so problematic and damaging to young girls - she says she finally looks how she always thought she was supposed to which is blatantly encouraging younger girls that if there's something you don't like, just go get surgery! Don't accept yourself the way you are, don't learn to love your body, just go get it fixed! She's such an awful person and really shouldn't be on social media, both for her sake and the sake of her audience

ETA sorry @Bettie128943 I basically wrote what you said 😂

Reactions: 9
I found her thread on here and thought I’d give her a watch and nearly fell asleep her video was so boring. So surprised she has 1mil subscribers. Some videos only have 20K views which is very low for someone at her level

• Haha
I found her thread on here and thought I’d give her a watch and nearly fell asleep her video was so boring. So surprised she has 1mil subscribers. Some videos only have 20K views which is very low for someone at her level
It’s because people are sick of watching one side of her face whilst she just mumbles and whinges with her jaw in her collar bone.

• Haha
We get it, you have the trashiest Balenciaga bag that every influencer has! 🙄. I don’t think she’s actually ever bought clothes the only things she wears is gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not that long post op she should rest up and that balenciaga bag urgh its tacky its like that burberry print 😆

I swear she can't have gained them organically, no chance

I remember her having the same amount of subscribers if not a bit more since like 2015-2016 so she's definitely not gained from the years 😅

Reactions: 5
She was lucky she started YouTube before the market was over saturated. If she started now there is no way she would have that many subscribers.

I used to watch her years ago after PUG GATE and locking it in the bathroom. Out of curiosity I just went to her YT and she's moving back to Australia? Please no, you can keep her in the UK (Sorry). I don't want her back here.

Her lips and nose are like a caricature. She is the weirdest looking thing.

Reactions: 8
Her youtube views are awful can't see why brands gift her stuff when literally such a small percentage of her audience view. Her ig is the same. I think she wants fame it'll hopefully be good for her to go back with her family.

Her views about herself are so problematic and damaging to young girls - she says she finally looks how she always thought she was supposed to which is blatantly encouraging younger girls that if there's something you don't like, just go get surgery! Don't accept yourself the way you are, don't learn to love your body, just go get it fixed! She's such an awful person and really shouldn't be on social media, both for her sake and the sake of her audience

ETA sorry @Bettie128943 I basically wrote what you said 😂
You wrote it much better! :) xxx

• Heart
Not to mention the billion times she's complained about the pressure of social media to look a certain way and how bad these fake pictures are for teenage girls! Yet she gets a boob job, lip fillers etc to look a certain way only adding to that pressure. She is the world biggest hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Not to mention the billion times she's complained about the pressure of social media to look a certain way and how bad these fake pictures are for teenage girls! Yet she gets a boob job, lip fillers etc to look a certain way only adding to that pressure. She is the world biggest hypocrite.
Totally agree with this people change very quickly a few people i know have started youtube during lockdown and pretty much all of them are now booked in for fillers not that I have anything against it its just everyone is gonna be the same soon

Reactions: 3
Totally agree with this people change very quickly a few people i know have started youtube during lockdown and pretty much all of them are now booked in for fillers not that I have anything against it its just everyone is gonna be the same soon
right? It's starting to all look the same

Reactions: 1
At the same time she like to profess she's not like other girls because she games and likes art and is "deep" when it's all a load of fake bullshit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.