Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
id actually hate to be her.... imagine living a life where you hate yourself THAT much
I honestly wish for her own mental health she would take a huge social media break and naturally find herself a bit more.

Side note, I notice she doesn't follow Micheal from love island anymore? Apparently they were new besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😄 I noticed that there also in dubai some of that cast no dani could you imagine her on li 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol at the amount of hashtags on her latest post. Must be getting desperate as her followers drop like flies

Screenshot_20201210-192812_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly wish for her own mental health she would take a huge social media break and naturally find herself a bit more.

Side note, I notice she doesn't follow Micheal from love island anymore? Apparently they were new besties.
Oooh, good spot. I always find it funny looking at her recent posts, and her most recently followed. It's like she copies and pastes their ig aesthetic hhahah

This amazing friendship with whom she had SO much in common clearly lasted long then 😂 embarrassing
Double post but REMEMBER TOMS? 🤣 another friendship SOULMATE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You know she had a girl group of four this year and she went to Cornwall with them - her, Em, this girl Diana and this girl with curly hair Jade? Must’ve had a falling out with Jade cos they don’t follow each other anymore.....

Reactions: 6
She’s only gone and had a boob job!!
Not sure why but I’ve started watching the videos - apparently she’s so insecure, can’t stand it etc. But there’s been a lot of bikini pics over the years...also clarifying she’s not doing this for anyone else - which at the age of 26 - should probably be a given.

Side note - her face is supremely different in videos vs photos. Harder to edit a video I guess.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone summarise her boob job video. I can’t put myself through watching it.

Does anyone know if the boob job was gifted or anything? Can’t believe this witch was complaining about not making as much money as usual due to covid etc and then goes and gets a boob job. She’s so out of touch it’s insane.

Reactions: 10
I have never seen anyone being insecure about their RIBS. WTF??

Reactions: 4
Stay tuned for the blogs in 2 years about how many health issues these implants have her and what a mistake they were xx

Reactions: 11
Tbh I'm glad she's done it cos it was clearly an insecurity of hers even though she's always posting pics of herself in her underwear or bikinis but she never shut up about her small her boobs were, if I had the money and felt that strongly about my boobs I might have done it too

Maybe finally she'll take the plunge and sort her nose out seeing as she hates that so much, must be going on 10 years since you started hiding half your face right Dan Dan?? I never saw a problem with her natural face, always thought she was super pretty before the fillers but she's fucked herself up now

ETA hope she doesn't start shoving her new plastic boobs in our faces tho

Reactions: 6
Tbh I'm glad she's done it cos it was clearly an insecurity of hers even though she's always posting pics of herself in her underwear or bikinis but she never shut up about her small her boobs were, if I had the money and felt that strongly about my boobs I might have done it too

Maybe finally she'll take the plunge and sort her nose out seeing as she hates that so much, must be going on 10 years since you started hiding half your face right Dan Dan?? I never saw a problem with her natural face, always thought she was super pretty before the fillers but she's fucked herself up now

ETA hope she doesn't start shoving her new plastic boobs in our faces tho
yes you would think her nose would have been the first thing she would have had done. She’s done lips, chin, prob cheek filler too, boobs and still hides half her face. She needs to realise that being confident is really sexy. She needs to learn to love herself.

Reactions: 8
Can anyone summarise her boob job video. I can’t put myself through watching it.

Does anyone know if the boob job was gifted or anything? Can’t believe this witch was complaining about not making as much money as usual due to covid etc and then goes and gets a boob job. She’s so out of touch it’s insane.
She spends a lot of time talking about the fact it was £6k, and that she’s neverrrr spent that much before in one go.

Reactions: 3
She is saying the vlog isn't monetizing it but I just have to watch an ad. I can't believe I'm going to say this for the actually do look like their proportion to her body, not that we can see properly yet of course. She's not gonna get her nose done because that's going to take 2-weeks brusing on her face.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.