Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely extensions! So weird has she has a fake lash business? Feels like she’s just forgotten about
Everything is a five min wonder fitsutti now art sutti dani beauty she hasn't promoted in ages. I've no idea why but I went back to some of her older videos shes always had confusing content 😅

Reactions: 5
Ah I miss the GG days when Dani’s thread would go absolutely off. I have always had a soft spot for her and wanted her to actually change for the better rather than just rip into her. It almost seemed like she was when she was preaching about keeping a gratitude journal and shifting into positive thinking rather than feeling sorry for herself all the time but it seems like she’s too extreme on either end. I can’t stand the wishy washy everything happens for a reason you’re on your journey love yourself before anyone else can love you crap. And then couple that with the crying about lockdown after her family in Melbourne have just been through 4 months of it. She didn’t care until it happened to her, and it’s been a couple of days at most. It’s not the end of the world Dan, appreciate your housemate and dog and ability to use social media to stay connected!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg this witch. Just watched her birthday vlog, she said she was meant to be in Dubai for her birthday but couldn’t go due to UK lockdowns - I’m sorry but wtf wasn’t she just in Dubai??? Does she not realise that normal everyday people aren’t flying to Dubai every few weeks. I can’t believe she has the audacity to complain about lockdowns etc like witch we haven’t been able to even go into a different state since March if you like in VIC Australia.

also her lashes wtf they are like carpets on her eyes

Reactions: 12
Omg this witch. Just watched her birthday vlog, she said she was meant to be in Dubai for her birthday but couldn’t go due to UK lockdowns - I’m sorry but wtf wasn’t she just in Dubai??? Does she not realise that normal everyday people aren’t flying to Dubai every few weeks. I can’t believe she has the audacity to complain about lockdowns etc like witch we haven’t been able to even go into a different state since March if you like in VIC Australia.

also her lashes wtf they are like carpets on her eyes
haha right?! Victorian (esp Melbourne) lockdown has been the worst and longest. When we were still in lockdown she'd post 'omg I feel for you guys in Melbourne'. Like okay, whilst you're out in Dubai living it up and mostly like barely paid for any of the holiday. And two days for her back in lockdown and she's crying about it, like yeh it sucks but at least you still got to go on holiday. I really wanna like her sometimes but she's so out of touch now. Her inspirational quotes are so cliche and have no real depth.

also let's not forget when she cried poor when COVID first broke out and they went into the first lockdown. I'm sorry that Balenciaga bag you keep flashing about?!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
haha right?! Victorian (esp Melbourne) lockdown has been the worst and longest. When we were still in lockdown she'd post 'omg I feel for you guys in Melbourne'. Like okay, whilst you're out in Dubai living it up and mostly like barely paid for any of the holiday. And two days for her back in lockdown and she's crying about it, like yeh it sucks but at least you still got to go on holiday. I really wanna like her sometimes but she's so out of touch now. Her inspirational quotes are so cliche and have no real depth.

also let's not forget when she cried poor when COVID first broke out and they went into the first lockdown. I'm sorry that Balenciaga bag you keep flashing about?!
She's truly a disgusting person and honestly not worthy of redemption in my eyes

Reactions: 2
Shes gotten worse in a shorter space of time the real danni is starting to show big time

She's planning on going to Aus early next year :rolleyes: If you miss your family sooooo much what was the point of moving? She's gained nothing from being here and I swear to god if she books another trip to Dubai when lockdown ends she'll be the biggest bleeping bleep in the world, she's so selfish

Reactions: 7
Just because you have an australian passport doesnt mean you are guaranteed to get back into the country. They want people who are australian and reside or plan to reside in Australia. Not for the likes of this mole who will come on a holiday to visit family. She is so fuckin clueless how long this pandemic and severity of it is.
I think aswell to come back you have to apply to the government for reasons why though im not entirely sure.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just because you have an australian passport doesnt mean you are guaranteed to get back into the country. They want people who are australian and reside or plan to reside in Australia. Not for the likes of this mole who will come on a holiday to visit family. She is so fuckin clueless how long this pandemic and severity of it is.
I think aswell to come back you have to apply to the government for reasons why though im not entirely sure.
Yeh to come back you would probably have to say you are moving back?

Reactions: 1
Australia is one the most difficult countries to get into she wasn't born there and they like to see how you will support the economy I don't think Dani and ber shockingly shaky click bait videos would really count. I think she does need to go back permanently to get some help and support this year has really shown how messed up she is

Australia is one the most difficult countries to get into she wasn't born there and they like to see how you will support the economy I don't think Dani and ber shockingly shaky click bait videos would really count. I think she does need to go back permanently to get some help and support this year has really shown how messed up she is
Not defending her I would hate for her to get back here but there are a few things. She does have citizenship so it doesn’t matter why she wants to come back. But we aren’t doing a lot a lot of mercy flights back here, only Sydney is taking a decent amount but they don’t plan on letting anyone but Australians back in for the better part of early next year. So if she’s on the list and and can pay the thousands it’s going to cost. Nothing is stopping her unfortunately.

• Sad
No I don’t want this witch back in my country. What about her soul mate roomie she’s besties with?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her latest vlog she she says she needed so much rest and the lockdown has helped with that, I'm sorry rest from what?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
witch . So freaking selfish. Don't go home for another 6 months. Ppl are still having flights cancelled fo even now. Ppl are moving because they have no choice, because they have lost their jobs and have no money. God I think it's funny how she said in one of her many many deleted vlogs I see. They there is more to life then the weather or something. And now look at her wahhh I miss the sun. An an Aussie who moved to the UK. I hate when ppl complain about the weather!

I can't believe this girl. She was supposed to be in Dubai for her birthday but now, a week and a half later, she wouldn't want to be in Dubai AT ALL and is back into her gaming nerdy tech girl that buys t-shirts from Zelda. And after all the tit she spoke about Australia and how much of an english girl she is at heart, she now wants to return... Someone should take the internet from her, because there's a big difference between changing your mind and just having 300 completely different personalities/alter egos. You can obviously enjoy different things but in her case it's like she chooses something and makes it her ✨eNtIrE pErSOnAlItY✨ for a couple of weeks and then ditches it for something completely different. Girl, we can't keep up!

*edit to say that at least she's honest about how much of an Australia hater she used to be.
p.s: She said how lucky and how happy she is about being single because that means she's FREE but one of the reasons to move back to Australia is australian men? what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Everything is a five min wonder fitsutti now art sutti dani beauty she hasn't promoted in ages. I've no idea why but I went back to some of her older videos shes always had confusing content 😅
Wow, she posted on her paintsutti account 3 days ago and also tagged her lash brand yesterday. Someone is 100% reading here lmao

• Haha
I’m calling it already, her Aussie accent will magically come back because she’s such an empath and needs to make everyone around her feel comfortable.

also poor beans. That dog doesn’t need to be flown across the world every time she decides to move somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell. Her latest vlog from ~15 mins onwards she BARELY looks at the camera. Like her head is actually looking backwards more than it is looking directly at the camera. And her face is looking bloody dreadful too. She is legit cooked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.