Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
actively liking and commenting on aussie influencers to get ready for her โœจ a u s s i e C o M e B a c K โœจ

too bad nobody likes her here lmao
AF7672AC-CE06-4F4A-8697-74A7AF023DE9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get absolutely all the way fucked you self righteous prick

Just bleeping quit the internet Dan, you know that you're no good at your job, you know that you don't deserve it, go do something meaningful with your life that isn't spouting about positivity and telling strangers you love them when you don't know them, I can't bleeping stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well this girl is naturally stunning ๐Ÿ˜ Danni over filled botched botox face is no match. She's just a kiss ass
Think she had her lips and boobs fine, so she also had work done. Just not joker style lol

Reactions: 2
Think she had her lips and boobs fine, so she also had work done. Just not joker style lol
Actually Dani should learn a bit from her, as Shani got her lips dissolved completely and then redone because the filler had migrated and made her look like she had a shelf on her mustache area. Dani really believes hers looks amazing, when it's actually ridiculous and to certain extent uncomfortable to watch. Her lips + mouth expressions put me off so badly from watching her videos, I just can't stand the constant pouty duck face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually Dani should learn a bit from her, as Shani got her lips dissolved completely and then redone because the filler had migrated and made her look like she had a shelf on her mustache area. Dani really believes hers looks amazing, when it's actually ridiculous and to certain extent uncomfortable to watch. Her lips + mouth expressions put me off so badly from watching her videos, I just can't stand the constant pouty duck face.
I mean she can't think she looks that amazing since she won't show one side of her face/her whole face full on..

Reactions: 2
Get absolutely all the way fucked you self righteous prick

Just bleeping quit the internet Dan, you know that you're no good at your job, you know that you don't deserve it, go do something meaningful with your life that isn't spouting about positivity and telling strangers you love them when you don't know them, I can't bleeping stand her
I was meant to attach this with this post ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Its all the same mental health life like remove yourself then she's probably addicted to it tbh she wants and needs constant validation
She already deleted it lol. POS the UK is going though the worst unemployment in God know how long.

Tbh I have no issue with cosmetics but not the extreme dani has had
Yeah that's what I was trying to say. But just saying that she is not all natural as well

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
She already deleted it lol. POS the UK is going though the worst unemployment in God know how long.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say. But just saying that she is not all natural as well
Tootootoo are you mad at me or her lol.

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 9.52.03 am.png

Social Blade dishing out the truths

Also why's she always preaching "good vibes only" but she legit has the shittest vibes of anyone I've ever known

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was meant to attach this with this post ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
She has no boss. She does not have to do this 'job' if it's so damaging. She has no obligations eg a mortgage or kids to worry about money in that sense. So if she's struggling then get off social media. No one if forcing her to do this.

Reactions: 4
She has no boss. She does not have to do this 'job' if it's so damaging. She has no obligations eg a mortgage or kids to worry about money in that sense. So if she's struggling then get off social media. No one if forcing her to do this.
But @Van, NOTHING that is wrong with her life is her fault, EVERYONE else is to blame! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t keep up with this lying manipulative piece of crap.

just days ago she was saying how much she loved lockdown and was using it to rest and recharge then she goes and posts on her Instagram stories about how exhausted she is and she needs a break!

Reactions: 7
She even lies about where she got the cookie recipe from. It's not even on tasty. No idea where she even got it from. No wonder she failed at the recipe she clearly didn't wait long enough for it in the fridge and didn't know how to space them out enough... no wonder she is dropping so much videos at the moment her numbers are dropping

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.