Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with her giving advice on lockdown, what’s makes her an authoritative figure to hand out suggestions (basic ones at that). Calm your tits, it’s not remotely as bad as the ones here in Victoria if people like you hadn’t been travelling and further spreading the virus you wouldn’t be in the position (obviously a long with barely any restrictions)

Reactions: 7
I know it's her birthday and all so I kinda feel mean having a go but duck me she's so self obsessed? Like I knew it before but that birthday video is ridiculous, what was the actual point? She couldn't have just shared it privately with friends and family? It included viewers for like 2 seconds, god she winds me up

Reactions: 9
I know it's her birthday and all so I kinda feel mean having a go but duck me she's so self obsessed? Like I knew it before but that birthday video is ridiculous, what was the actual point? She couldn't have just shared it privately with friends and family? It included viewers for like 2 seconds, god she winds me up
She still thinks she's a star she's not yea she has million youtube subs but in reality that's a super small percentage of the world population

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe in the caption she said she didn’t think she would make it to this age.

cry me a fricking river. She’s so dramatic.

Reactions: 10
She still thinks she's a star she's not yea she has million youtube subs but in reality that's a super small percentage of the world population
I'm surprised she still has that many subs tbh. Probably people who have forgot to unsubscribe or just don't really go on YT anymore. Coz her views are waaay lower now. And her Instagram following keeps dwindling.

was a bit weird how she had quite a few clips of her ex Nick. Like yeh obvs he was a part of her life for sometime, but she's kind of subtly slated him since they've broken up. And clearly he's moved on. So bit weird to add him in this public video?

Reactions: 6
was a bit weird how she had quite a few clips of her ex Nick. Like yeh obvs he was a part of her life for sometime, but she's kind of subtly slated him since they've broken up. And clearly he's moved on. So bit weird to add him in this public video?
included bits with her ex to show how grateful she is to everyone in her life/who've passed thru but didn't include maddie even tho they were besties? lmaoooo what a tit

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe in the caption she said she didn’t think she would make it to this age.

cry me a fricking river. She’s so dramatic.
Reminds me of when she made that video like "do you want to achieve me killing myself???" because people said she colour corrects or over saturates her big blue eyes, stop being a conniving little bleep then :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Omg get a new lense for your camera. Her brother was on the phone during her zoom lol. She is such a child,

Reactions: 1
Far out her lashes in her vlog! They are huge! Surely she doesn’t think they look great? I don’t know whether it’s like a filter she has on her videos (even on YouTube) but they just look ridiculous lol. Is it just me?!
Also did she go to that fancy massage place in trackies? Very classy

Reactions: 7
Im really over her on insta stories where she doesnt hold the camera straight. Such a dogs breakfast.

She look completely different in"real life" compared to her photos. Is definitely another fast fashion crap soon
Its all she does fast fashion hauls she's so boring 😴 her altering herself is just stupid tbh anyone who is ok will know its edited its the unhealthy mindset she could put on her younger viewers worry me

She look completely different in"real life" compared to her photos. Is definitely another fast fashion crap soon

Definitely think you're right. Wonder is the exciting announcement that she has done a collaboration with some fast fashion company of clothes she literally wears once in an ig post

Reactions: 2
Oh god, I hate cultural appropriation. Its so Stupid and just people having a chip on their shoulders. Its not a thing in my country maybe its because we have bigger problems than to be bitter over costumes. We actually call it cultural appreciation! And we love when people incorporate our culture in their fashion. Its simply a compliment to us that they think its cool!
what country is this out of interest? :) i love that!

Didn't know she used mink lashes 😬 no need to so many artificial ones available these days
I have no idea what they are made from, I was referring more to the size hahahah they are ridiculous! So huge they cover her whole lid area and completely conceal her eyes. Makes it look like she has two small mouses on top of her lashes. Are they extensions? Hope not!

• Haha
I have no idea what they are made from, I was referring more to the size hahahah they are ridiculous! So huge they cover her whole lid area and completely conceal her eyes. Makes it look like she has two small mouses on top of her lashes. Are they extensions? Hope not!
😄 that's so true doesn't she have a lash business or did I think they are extensions tbh can't see any way they would be attached otherwise but the stupid filters she uses make everything seem odd

• Haha
They are definitely extensions! So weird has she has a fake lash business? Feels like she’s just forgotten about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.