Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when she was in her Brighton apartment and she imagined a slenderman thing that spooked her at night and she moved because of it 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is with influencers thinking they’re above the rules! Literally filming herself out for dinner with someone she doesn’t live with 😒 London is in tier 2. Someone tell Dan-the-man

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So I’ve only recently caught up with what Dani’s been up to in the last few years. Looks like she’s used a global pandemic to turn into a raging Party Girl ?

Reactions: 3
What is with influencers thinking they’re above the rules! Literally filming herself out for dinner with someone she doesn’t live with 😒 London is in tier 2. Someone tell Dan-the-man
Tbf I don’t think it’s a influencer thing, most people I know in London aren’t following the rules. Restaurants aren’t enforcing either 🥴

Reactions: 1
Why is she one minute saying she has the best friends in the world, Em is her soul sister and next minute saying she’s alone and has no one to talk to?? What about the people you were JUST out partying with?! It’s so weird

Reactions: 6
Why is she one minute saying she has the best friends in the world, Em is her soul sister and next minute saying she’s alone and has no one to talk to?? What about the people you were JUST out partying with?! It’s so weird
I can't work that one out either shes certainly not acting like she has social anxiety

Reactions: 4
Love that this thread is gaining more traction!

I really think what Dani needs is therapy and time off the internet to sort her head out, she's completely all over the place and can't seem to get her stories straight; she's putting so much pressure on herself to be a positive role model whilst giving out the most bullshit and unhelpful advice and not knowing what the duck she's doing herself, she has no authority to be telling people she doesn't even know what to do in certain situations and everything about her is totally hypocritical and self serving

Reactions: 10
Love that this thread is gaining more traction!

I really think what Dani needs is therapy and time off the internet to sort her head out, she's completely all over the place and can't seem to get her stories straight; she's putting so much pressure on herself to be a positive role model whilst giving out the most bullshit and unhelpful advice and not knowing what the duck she's doing herself, she has no authority to be telling people she doesn't even know what to do in certain situations and everything about her is totally hypocritical and self serving
This is the issue with self help gurus alot don't have any qualifications and actually could end up damaging people more

Dani and these youtubers have it so easy they just say whatever they want and get away with it with just saying 'but I'm not a mental health professional'. That's why they cannot comprehend judgment and criticism, because if you were to make a mistake in the real world you would be given negative feedback. But since they can say whatever they want and then add 'but I'm not a professional' they feel like they can get away with anything avoiding criticism. Like witch do what you're qualified to do then, or is that nothing?

She was also good friends with Suzie Bonaldi from Halo October back when she still lived in Brighton. Now they don't even follow each other on social media (the last I checked) She is aways fighting with friends. Either way, I always got strange vibes from Dani right from the start, she seems....two faced, hypocritical, and disingenuous. I always feel like she wants something from me, mostly compliments or sympathy. But no matter how much she begs for my sympathy I cant get myself to pity her. This might be a bit harsh but I simply do not buy her depression and social anxiety mental health videos. Nor are any of her mental health stuff helpful, she just repeats Pintrest quotes and make vague statements about her "issues". The only thing I think she has is narcissistic personality disorder and BDD. ( I doubt she is even in therapy to help with her BDD) I stopped watching her toxic, draining videos sometime ago. She needs help. She seriously has some deep issues and it's hard to watch.

Dani, PLEASE stop with the plastic surgery, its is ruining your face and get some help (for real). Switch of the phone for a few months and go stay on a farm in the middle of nowhere with no mirrors and work on yourself. There is a reason why so many people find you problematic, why your videos make so many feel.....uncomfortable and cringe. It's not that we are ALL heartless bullies its because we see the signs that you and your 15 year old followers clearly don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
found this while going thru saved pics on my old laptop
even in this pic you can tell she had no idea of who she was - such a weird mash of airy fairy make up and accessories with $w@gGgg sk8r tumblr clothing 😹
Tbf I think we’ve all gone through that phase. GONE. Problem with Dani is that she never got through it I think. Ultimately I believe that that whole influenza thing was the worst thing ever happened to her. She was too vulnerable for this world which ended up damaging her for life and she is stuck in that cycle now. It’s a bit sad but then again, I don’t give a tit 😂 she made her bed, now let her sleep in it

found this while going thru saved pics on my old laptop
even in this pic you can tell she had no idea of who she was - such a weird mash of airy fairy make up and accessories with $w@gGgg sk8r tumblr clothing 😹
I know this is old but that cultural appropriation thooo - honestly though don't understand how she hasn't been called out for her blackfishing, fairs it's not all of her pics but in some her tan is verrrrrrry questionable

Reactions: 2
I know this is old but that cultural appropriation thooo - honestly though don't understand how she hasn't been called out for her blackfishing, fairs it's not all of her pics but in some her tan is verrrrrrry questionable
Oh god, I hate cultural appropriation. Its so Stupid and just people having a chip on their shoulders. Its not a thing in my country maybe its because we have bigger problems than to be bitter over costumes. We actually call it cultural appreciation! And we love when people incorporate our culture in their fashion. Its simply a compliment to us that they think its cool!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.