Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell. Her latest vlog from ~15 mins onwards she BARELY looks at the camera. Like her head is actually looking backwards more than it is looking directly at the camera. And her face is looking bloody dreadful too. She is legit cooked.
Haha she really is cooked

Reactions: 1
No matter how much tit she injects in her face she will clearly never be happy with herself, when I used to watch her years ago I was so jealous of how pretty she was but she's completely ruined herself now

Reactions: 6
I am sorry but I have say this again. I can't believe how selfish she is going back to visit Australia like people are going back to move home and are stuck here going into debt. she literally sees her family once a year they come and see her she goes back she has no idea how privileged she is and it's revolting and now she can't handle not seeing them for 2 years pathetic pathetic human being

also there was a injector who was talking about over inflating the lips you know giving the noot noot look and they couldn't believe how bad her lips were and said that she probably went too fast too quickly

did anyone notice on her birthday vlog that she was given amethyst and she was mentioning the old amethyst that you kept from nick after they broke up which is insane and and after her talking about the moving on she's crazy actually crazy if you like it just put it out in the mood and cleanse it or whatever just buy a new one.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There are thousands of Australians stuck overseas who have been trying to get home for months (including ones who are living with expired visas) because of our caps on international arrivals and she thinks she can just galivant back to Aus for a holiday. It will be gross if she gets in ahead of someone who has had flight after flight cancelled.

She would not cope with the quarantine. She'd whinge and moan on Instagram about the food or wanting fresh air. And I guess poor Beans gets dumped back at her Aunts or with the roommate for however long.

I think I've been lurking her threads for way too long (since back on GG). It's probably time I called it quits 😂 It really shows how far she's fallen when you compare how fast those old threads used to move.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does this girl only film from one side of her face? is there a problem with her neck, does her head not turn?

Reactions: 5
What is she going on about in her latest instagram post? That because she cant travel to dubai she will loose her blue tick on instagram?

• Haha
What is she going on about in her latest instagram post? That because she cant travel to dubai she will loose her blue tick on instagram?
I think she's trying to say loads of influencers have gone to Dubai during lockdown and subtly saying she wishes she was one of them even tho she's been twice this year, once when she really shouldn't have considering she thought she was going to die from supposed COVID

Reactions: 7
She is really annoying the crap out of me. Still has no bleeping idea. Now believing that when melbpurne accepts international travellers from december 7th. Its for people needing to come home not for the likes of her wanting a holiday. There is 30,000 people in India alone who reside in Australia who have been waiting to get back

Reactions: 10
I'm an Australian citizen and have been stuck in the UK working since January and haven't been able to go home and she thinks she can just go swanning in for a holiday???

Reactions: 10
The self entitlement of her is beyond belief never understood why she came back to the UK tbh. Not even sure why she has a verified account whose gonna pretend to be hair curtain one sided face mansutti

Reactions: 8
I just watched her new Vlog.....and Yikes! what is going on with her? She seems mentally unwell. I feel sorry for her, i really do. She needs therapy and a break from al social media, she's totally loosing it with the hair curtains, the lips and heavy fake lashes. But it's her mannerisms that i find so troubling and problematic, the constant weird noises trying CONSTANTLY to be goofy. She's so weird and self-conscious. God i do feel sorry for her because I think al the trolling completely got to her, but she has to undertand that she's received so much fair criticism and she always plays the victim and blame the world for her problems. This is the first video where she has taken some accountability for not feeling good enough. I truly think a 3 month break and some therapy and a place where she will be needed maybe some volenteer work will help her..But she is giving me thriller vibes..its so bloody hard to watch her vids. Its just so uncomfortable to watch someone who clearly needs mental help!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is really annoying the crap out of me. Still has no bleeping idea. Now believing that when melbpurne accepts international travellers from december 7th. Its for people needing to come home not for the likes of her wanting a holiday. There is 30,000 people in India alone who reside in Australia who have been waiting to get back
I'm confused because she said she wouldn't have seen family for 2 years. But she went last summer? Which was only one year ago and she wants to go in Feb.... am I bad at maths or?

I'm confused because she said she wouldn't have seen family for 2 years. But she went last summer? Which was only one year ago and she wants to go in Feb.... am I bad at maths or?
No she's just exaggerating as usual :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed most of her life problems revolve around around whether she can get a man or not. One of her reasons for wanting to move back was that Australian men are better. Like hun you need to be happy with yourself first, that’s why none of your relationships are working it’s nothing to do with the men’s nationality.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to post something sorta off topic but I saw this pic on Instagram and my immediate thought was (obviously) Dani. No further explanation needed?!? :rolleyes:

0C03A835-E292-4106-9243-C2347758B960.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.