Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching an old vlog from 3 years ago when she went to LA with Bella Fiori, Brit Saunders etc and wow so different in personality. Obvs people can change and mature but it's like she's regressed a little. She seems way more likeable and authentic then. It's so weird, her personality now seems chaotic a little

Reactions: 1
What has she been “going through“ that caused her management to send her flowers? Finding out that Nick is in another serious relationship?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can to watch her latest video but just from the very little I’ve seen on my YouTube homepage from the thunbnail
MY GOD HER CHIN.

She said on her q&a that she gets botox sort of on top of her top lip to "push it back" because it tends to protrude outwards. Yeah nope, that's the crazy amount of accumulated filler, her original lips were paper thin and not at all voluminous, what is she even talking about :ROFLMAO: She also said with a straight face that she only has her lips done (+ microblading) while her chin looks like this:
(before and after picture for comparison)
You can't help but laugh... she's truly deluded at this point.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She said on her q&a that she gets botox sort of on top of her top lip to "push it back" because it tends to protrude outwards. Yeah nope, that's the crazy amount of accumulated filler, her original lips were paper thin and not at all voluminous, what is she even talking about :ROFLMAO: She also said with a straight face that she only has her lips done (+ microblading) while her chin looks like this:
Lmao wow. I feel like she also might have cheek fillers they look extremely puffy in pics. I was surprised that even hanxrenee had them so no doubt she might have them also!

Reactions: 4
Lmao wow. I feel like she also might have cheek fillers they look extremely puffy in pics. I was surprised that even hanxrenee had them so no doubt she might have them also!
deffo, you can see where her smile lines were... that doesn’t just disappear by itself. Her entire face has been pumped full of tit

Her freaking plastic surgeon or whatever said she had her chin done. I think it read on gurugossiper..

She's a fcking cretin, the way she forces herself to say nothing like a Northerner gets me every time - I also just wanna snap her neck into place so she looks straight on

Reactions: 3
Anyone knows who is the mystery crush shes on about in todays ultra-cringe stories? 😂😅 my god that attempt of a twerk...im speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone knows who is the mystery crush shes on about in todays ultra-cringe stories? 😂😅 my god that attempt of a twerk...im speechless
Haha omg right. She clearly wants people to know who it is...what was the point of sharing a screenshot of people DM’ing her the name of the guy but blurring it out?! I think it’s Pete Wicks...she’s spoken about crushing on him before

Haha omg right. She clearly wants people to know who it is...what was the point of sharing a screenshot of people DM’ing her the name of the guy but blurring it out?! I think it’s Pete Wicks...she’s spoken about crushing on him before
I can't with her anymore I just check on her sometimes out of boredom but thanks for clarifying who it was 😅 I only heard of him when that sun article came out with him and Madison Sarah (throwing up on a corner after making out w her, classy) but he looks vile to me. If I was her crush I would definitely dip out after all those embarrassing stories don't know how she got any friends tbh 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't with her anymore I just check on her sometimes out of boredom but thanks for clarifying who it was 😅 I only heard of him when that sun article came out with him and Madison Sarah (throwing up on a corner after making out w her, classy) but he looks vile to me. If I was her crush I would definitely dip out after all those embarrassing stories don't know how she got any friends tbh 😕
I thought it was Michael from her vlog???

I’m genuinely concerned ... is she ok?? She seems so erratic and different I honestly hope she’s happy but it’s just not her!!! Just hoping she is actually okay

I’m genuinely concerned ... is she ok?? She seems so erratic and different I honestly hope she’s happy but it’s just not her!!! Just hoping she is actually okay
She’s mentally unstable. Seems like she is going through a manic phase??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.