Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she has moved into her families beach house?

nothing says privilege like “running out of money” and being put up in your families beach house by the bank of mum and Dad.
Yeah but she also showed the street name on her walk

Reactions: 1
Yeah but she also showed the street name on her walk
yeah the street is in Rye that’s why I said it looks like she’s moved into the family holiday house. Looked like she had perhaps set up some sort of art corner (spoiler - her surprise she’s been working on will just be her selling her art.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
spoiler - her surprise she’s been working on will just be her selling her art.
It's probably her lame 'art'. My guess is also that she will soon be making ads for phone cases? She recently started to follow @casetify and they follow her back

Reactions: 7
lmao even though her delusional followers say they'll buy her art, they won't hahahaha

it's gonna crash and burn like her crappy lashes

also if we get a casetify collab I can't wait to see people clown on her on their ig comments where she can't police it hahhah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
566EEE18-F4F6-4D02-8AE0-38CC7BCCD7B9.jpeg

Another angle of her from not long ago, looks very different to her photos at that same time 🤨

B65F39C2-5C06-493E-B3DB-60E57D0EDD2C.jpeg

friends Instagram vs danis
Can’t see much difference other than the filter making her look way more tanned.

Last edited:
Ruining a photo as usual with a whopping big arm and hand making sure to have hair unnaturally draped across that side of her face because heaven forbid anyone sees that she has a round face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’ll have a collab that big with Casetify. If the Casetify team likes the designs they’ll just do it but different without asking her, especially that it’s clear Danielle couldn’t make them sell better with that tiny audience of young children. I think she just begged them for a regular collab and she’ll make phone cases on her own.

Ruining a photo as usual with a whopping big arm and hand making sure to have hair unnaturally draped across that side of her face because heaven forbid anyone sees that she has a round face
i can't understand why she INSISTS on presenting herself as having a green goblin snatched jawline bc just look at the difference in her tagged vs posted

F739C47A-397A-441D-9040-DA148FE76591.jpeg
61404750-5095-4A16-A5A8-28E9B08F34FE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was actually so shocked when I discovered she had a round face. I think someone posted some event/red carpet photos on GG or something. You’d just never guess from her own photos or even her videos. So bizarre to hide/alter yourself so drastically.

• Haha
How are you finding all her tagged photos? She’s usually so fast to delete anything that she hasn’t personally posted (and facetuned) herself
if she posts a story to brag about the one time a quarter where she sees people, i just go to their profile and look at their story hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i can't understand why she INSISTS on presenting herself as having a green goblin snatched jawline bc just look at the difference in her tagged vs posted

View attachment 1139175View attachment 1139176
THE BOTTOM LEFT JUST LEFT ME SPEECHLESS. I mean I knew her face doesn’t actually look the way she portrays it, but wow. Just wow. Not because it’s ugly at all, but because it’s so different. I would feel bad for her for having such bad body dysmorphia, but she’s preeching loving yourself and accepting yourself for who you are when she’s clearly having enormous trouble doing so. She needs serious help. It’s a shame noone in her life is helping her realize that. Not even her own parents.

THE BOTTOM LEFT JUST LEFT ME SPEECHLESS. I mean I knew her face doesn’t actually look the way she portrays it, but wow. Just wow. Not because it’s ugly at all, but because it’s so different. I would feel bad for her for having such bad body dysmorphia, but she’s preeching loving yourself and accepting yourself for who you are when she’s clearly having enormous trouble doing so. She needs serious help. It’s a shame noone in her life is helping her realize that. Not even her own parents.
171453CF-E012-4789-8213-E38728FAB4A4.jpeg
E6167498-998D-4008-BC26-699EF17A1EAA.jpeg

The ones Contiki posted don’t look like her either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is having a round face is much cuter than the long horse face and Crimson Chin she edits on?!

3116BDB9-6C27-4EED-8C95-9E42ABBA6F59.jpeg

She does have body dysmorphia particularly with her face. She sees that long jaw alien like stretched feature is better than her "round" face. Most of us think the opposite. She really has such a distorted image of herself

Reactions: 6
Another day, another “I wasn’t my true self, but not I’m authentically me”. How many times has she done this now?

I realy hope this new therapy and medications fix her menta health. She needs help asap.

Reactions: 7