Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to sort herself out. She said in her videos this won't last forever never believed her but when will she finally give it up none of these influencers will last

Reactions: 1
Who noticed?
sorry, what are you referring to haha? the reduction in followers? did she wipe her bio? I get whiplash from her ever changing personalities, bios and diving career lol

also ik it's a dead horse but idc lmao her latest post has once again reinforced how she's ruined the harmony of her face

she may have improved her lips but she has essentially redistributed it into her chin and it's horrible. a big disk looking ass ski slope. what a shame

B47A7F9B-F6DB-4A9F-9EE2-EC9D11902537.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Really confused how she’s talking about getting her chin corrected? Still looks ridiculous? Nothing’s changed?

Reactions: 8
She’s going to get a rude awakening if she ever launches. Less and less people actually support her now, let alone want to support her next big thing

Reactions: 2
Do u know i have this strange feeling that she is becoming a life coach of some sort....maybe for influencers or something 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do u know i have this strange feeling that she is becoming a life coach of some sort....maybe for influencers or something 😳
omg I would donate to somebodies go fund me for them to pretend to be a client.

I think it’ll be something really basic like a hoodie with a picture of beans or launching an Online art store where she can take custom orders from all her fans…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a load of bullshit she's speaking again. Literally not much work has to go into her selling her art considering there's barely going to be anyone who will want to purchase them.

omg I would donate to somebodies go fund me for them to pretend to be a client.

I think it’ll be something really basic like a hoodie with a picture of beans or launching an Online art store where she can take custom orders from all her fans…
You never know, it might actually be really valuable… you learn what not to do haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else finds it weird that she never hangs out with the same people, but always hangs out with completely new/different ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But then she seems to not be able to keep them as friends later. Understandable though. Imagine going out for lunch with this brand new friend and she immediately starts acting like you're besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But then she seems to not be able to keep them as friends later. Understandable though. Imagine going out for lunch with this brand new friend and she immediately starts acting like you're besties.
Not to mention, the brand new friend then takes over every photosession in her super specific ways. I also prefer one of the sides of my face but the lengths she's willing to go in order to only show her favorite profile is shocking. I can't imagine it not being awkward around her when pics are being taken.
She used to be so pretty it's a shame what her "improvements" caused.