Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta be the most annoying bleep alive. Not everyone can afford to make their soul come back to life because not everyone has their lifestyle paid for like you :cautious: imagine saying all this tit when (in the UK at least) there is a cost of living crisis and people are choosing between food and heat this winter, while influencers like Dani get free trips like this for what??? I really want to message this to her but I know it'll fall on deaf ears

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Gotta be the most annoying bleep alive. Not everyone can afford to make their soul come back to life because not everyone has their lifestyle paid for like you :cautious: imagine saying all this tit when (in the UK at least) there is a cost of living crisis and people are choosing between food and heat this winter, while influencers like Dani get free trips like this for what??? I really want to message this to her but I know it'll fall on deaf ears
"to be able to spend time without being online"

witch what. You have been online and posting every moment of this trip on Insta. I've seen so many sunset photos it's enough for the next 2 years.

Reactions: 8
If it makes her feel so alive why didn’t she pay for her own damn trip?! Only wants to travel the minute someone else is paying.

Reactions: 7
are you serious? dani is selflessly and single-handedly ending fast fashion with the twelve sweatshirts that she self embroiders and sends out all by herself and independently!!! she deserves to be given a free holiday!!! who else will provide ig with over saturated beach photos??!????? LOL (im kidding of course)

• Haha
It’s the fact that she’s a big mental health advocate and then goes around saying that going on a holiday cures your mental illness for me

• Haha
She posted saying Chemist Warehouse is overstimulating and intense for her. So instead of just quietly going in and getting what she needs quickly and leaving, she needs to take out her phone and make a video about it stating ‘just nd things init’. 🙄

She posted saying Chemist Warehouse is overstimulating and intense for her. So instead of just quietly going in and getting what she needs quickly and leaving, she needs to take out her phone and make a video about it stating ‘just nd things init’. 🙄
How is that overstimulating but she craves nightclubs and bars full of loud music, crowds of people, lights and alcohol?

Reactions: 16
is she really trying to say she’s neurodivergent now 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why is she so keen on constantly claiming to have different medical issues and mental/neurological disorders.

Reactions: 5
is she really trying to say she’s neurodivergent now 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why is she so keen on constantly claiming to have different medical issues and mental/neurological disorders.
Calling it now, she'll soon call herself autistic or having Asperger's because that is the hottest tit rn init

Reactions: 3
I can't stand this trend of newfound neurodivergent "traits" in so many influencers. Most of them really aren't and take that away from people who are and make things even more difficult for them. Of course, they don't have any of the bad stuff, they have "cute adhd" and "cute autism".

Sooo many of them collecting diagnosed like it's an effing trinket. I could witch about this for ages, especially in those mum influencers, who all suddenly are nd and of course their kids all are too. And if you say something about it, of course you'll only trigger them more, because all of them were just underdiagnosed.

I don’t understand what possessed a brand to give her a free trip 😂 she doesn’t work/isn’t a popular influencer anymore

Reactions: 4
I can't stand this trend of newfound neurodivergent "traits" in so many influencers. Most of them really aren't and take that away from people who are and make things even more difficult for them. Of course, they don't have any of the bad stuff, they have "cute adhd" and "cute autism".

Sooo many of them collecting diagnosed like it's an effing trinket. I could witch about this for ages, especially in those mum influencers, who all suddenly are nd and of course their kids all are too. And if you say something about it, of course you'll only trigger them more, because all of them were just underdiagnosed.
She’s a neurotic narcissist who constantly tries to gain attention from people by flaunting her varying health conditions whether they’re real or not. It really does seem to be less about raising awareness and more about the attention.

So we’re not an iNfLeNzA anymore but we don’t pay for holidays or getting our hair done anymore ffs….🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she needed her noise cancelling headphones for the Billie Eilish concert, coz you know ND things. Jeez

• Haha
It’s weird that she went from complaining it was too expensive to fly Beans home, to spending money on a new business and now travelling.. oh and changing up her hair a million times

Reactions: 4
So her solo travelling is right back to bali?
And she's met up with old mate Toms again 🙄

I've finally unfollowed her today holy duck why didn't I do it sooner. She is the most useless "influencer", the only "content" she produces these days is bleeping vain selfies and contorted body checks for the male gaze that she's definitely not looking for, guys!! Shes saa happy single!!! Hates the influencer life but will accept all of the free perks. She is so disordered. duck right off, Daniel you're problematic af.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she's met up with old mate Toms again 🙄

I've finally unfollowed her today holy duck why didn't I do it sooner. She is the most useless "influencer", the only "content" she produces these days is bleeping vain selfies and contorted body checks for the male gaze that she's definitely not looking for, guys!! Shes saa happy single!!! Hates the influencer life but will accept all of the free perks. She is so disordered. duck right off, Daniel you're problematic af.
duck off is that who that was in her story!! God she's so bloody fake. Wonder will this reignite their twin flame soul mate nonsense

Reactions: 3