Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dani rambling about mental health, gotta get that in a few times a year so she can call herself an advocate lol. well hopefully at least one person who follows her will look for a psychologist if they need it, so whatever that's fine

but what I want to know is why does she always project her horrible relationship w social media onto her audience lmao? she said smth like "idk if you've left tonight's social media scrolling session feeling like tit and inadequate and horrible from comparing yourself to people...bc that's what social media always does"

like...? she's part of the influencer disease who have literally created this monsterous problem of being fake and unrealistic online, which causes some people to feel bad so why is she always commenting on it? she IS the problem lol...

like let's not blame the existence of social media for it. it's individuals like HER who are responsible, before social media, things like retouching happened in print media, the existence of a platform certainly helps problems grow but it's up to the users to not be tit. so idk why she acts like it's IGs fault

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine basing your whole personality on being "overwhelmed" and "overthinking"... bleeping pathetic.
I mean it's cool to admit that there's struggle, hell, everyone struggles with life every now and then, nothing and nobody is perfect. But don't bleeping put yourself voluntarily in the position of a victim... Who the duck buys her crap anyway 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine basing your whole personality on being "overwhelmed" and "overthinking"... bleeping pathetic.
I mean it's cool to admit that there's struggle, hell, everyone struggles with life every now and then, nothing and nobody is perfect. But don't bleeping put yourself voluntarily in the position of a victim... Who the duck buys her crap anyway 😂🤮
virtually nobody - she got maybe what, a hundred orders tops on her first release, which is shameful for someone who had 400k followers at the time (or maybe she had already dropped to the 300ks lol)

and if you look at her tagged pics on her four elevens page aka her makeup page rebranded, she has like. two people who have posted pics wearing her glorified merch

supposedly her apparel is sustainable but her business sure as hell ain't. she will give up on it within the year, in classic dani style

Reactions: 7
Q&As below. She's so stainable that she goes to McDonald's for coffee 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
thanks for the compilation!! i will say, she was bang on about needing to tell her younger self to stop faking her identity and personality lol but i also feel like she hasn't yet found the real peace of just liking what she likes and being cool with it. she veers into pick me territory lmao so she still has a lot of growing up to do in that aspect

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she was gifted a trip to Bali 🙄
bleeping joke right! Left the influencer life behind but still reaping all the benefits with gifted hair, fillers, and holidays :cautious:
Also lol that she's archived most of her pink hair posts and filler posts since she's been in Aus, wonder what's going on there

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220913_103101.jpg

I'm sorry but she looks like a serial killer. Imagine being her boyfriend and waking up to this in the morning 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1574693

I'm sorry but she looks like a serial killer. Imagine being her boyfriend and waking up to this in the morning 🤪
the HOTDOG LIPS....THE MILEY CYRUS EYEBALL STARE...the fucked up jaw and chin...it's too much for me

going to need a mental health spiel from dani asap to help me cope with these feelings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like she edited one boob to be bigger than the other View attachment 1577363
I don’t like commenting on people’s weight and hate that I’m posting this - but I’m actually quite concerned for her well-being as shes starting to look quite unwell physically - as someone who had an ED as a teenager I can just see it - and I don’t wish it on my worst enemy, as irritating as she is on social media - I do hope she gets some help.

And I’m not just saying it because she’s naturally thin - we’ve seen her look a lot healthier and her arms, décolletage area - She just looks very underweight. She needs to get off social media and get some serious therapy.

Reactions: 5