Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol guys they rescued another dog…. Ironic considering she one to talk about neglecting animals

it’s been a few weeks since she’s been back; what happened to beans? Already moved on? Looks like it if she already has a tattoo of this new dog that ‘rescued her’

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lol guys they rescued another dog…. Ironic considering she one to talk about neglecting animals

it’s been a few weeks since she’s been back; what happened to beans? Already moved on? Looks like it if she already has a tattoo of this new dog that ‘rescued her’
In fairness she says Beans should be flying out by like the end of the year or something and she's had that tattoo for a few months as a reminder of her old dog

I hate that she has to make it about her "she rescued me" please just shut the duck up

Reactions: 9

Dear God, I hate it when dogs lick like that, I find it so stressful. Thank god she actually adopted. But am suss cause it's a Instagram brown dog. She was very clever to bring up Beans immediately after .

Reactions: 1
In fairness she says Beans should be flying out by like the end of the year or something and she's had that tattoo for a few months as a reminder of her old dog

I hate that she has to make it about her "she rescued me" please just shut the duck up
Agree! Cringed sooooo hard when she ended with the "she rescued me". Like Dani, just be normal and be happy that you rescued a dog. No one asked for a sappy reel about it. I can't believe she's 26/27, who talks like that at that age?

Reactions: 10
LOL imagine using #adoptdontshop when you own a pug that you bought from a breeder

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
how’s the migration, imagine how horrid it would look in person. Worst part is she thinks it looks good

Reactions: 1
And then she goes on to talk about self-love. And normally I'm all here for getting things done and loving yourself, IF you already loved yourself beforehand. But she's getting all this tit done in the hopes that it will make her love herself. She went way overboard with it, I just wish she had someone to pull her back to the bleeping ground, seems like not even her parents can do that.

Reactions: 5
I see our Dan Dan has found a new group of girls to single white female and latch onto as soon as restrictions have lifted! Some things never change eh

Ooohhh poor Dani finally free to “woo girl” all over Melbourne. Could you imagine being out with her, head in her phone, taking selfie’s with the flash on in the corner to make sure she gets the best shots of herself having, no one allowed to take pics of her because she only likes the way she takes pictures.

Back to the group photos where she turns her head so far to the one side that she looks like she’s in pain. And making sure she shows that there’s a guy in the background while taking a photo of something on the table. She’s never going to change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she posted an Instagram story update

- apparently she’s been diagnosed with PCOS
- said it’s her birthday next week and the girl who couldn’t stop complaining about not being able to go out in the UK, doesn’t want to go out now she’s in Melb and we are out of lockdown. She’s a ‘homebody now’
- it will cost $10,000 to fly Beans back to Australia. Dani says she doesn’t have this kind of money.

wtf has she done with all the money she made on YouTube? Like did she literally piss it away? Why did she get her boobs done when she clearly didn’t have a lot of savings etc left? I feel like back in the day she would have made alright money from YouTube, I remember her filming videos with Shaanxo (granted she then stole her eyelash business) but I remember Dani being fairly popular in Aus?

• Wow

- apparently she’s been diagnosed with PCOS
- said it’s her birthday next week and the girl who couldn’t stop complaining about not being able to go out in the UK, doesn’t want to go out now she’s in Melb and we are out of lockdown. She’s a ‘homebody now’
- it will cost $10,000 to fly Beans back to Australia. Dani says she doesn’t have this kind of money.

wtf has she done with all the money she made on YouTube? Like did she literally piss it away? Why did she get her boobs done when she clearly didn’t have a lot of savings etc left? I feel like back in the day she would have made alright money from YouTube, I remember her filming videos with Shaanxo (granted she then stole her eyelash business) but I remember Dani being fairly popular in Aus?
She's such a drip and changes her tune every damn day. She's looking for sympathy constantly PCOS many women suffer with and get on with.
I honestly don't get her social life thing if you want to be a home girl be one I am and go out every so often is she trying to link PCOS to why she doesn't want to go our for her birthday

As for Beans she utterly selfish always has been when she's concerned, way back on her ig she showed a manifesting post of a pug and shared one day it'll be mine and then she got Beans but she's too selfish to care for anyone or anything.

She's deleted so many youtube videos that I doubt she's making much passive income from youtube anymore she's hardly done any sponsorships for ages. She's someone who can't prioritise what's important and surely getting Beans home would be that. What is hoping for people give her money she managed to fly from oz to UK and back during a pandemic twice

“I don’t know how I’m going to make 10 grand. I’ve been crying a lot about it today”… she’s literally fishing for her followers to pitch in. It’s like she’s hoping for a Gofundme to be set up. She has the money, she just doesn’t want to spend it on flying her dog. Every time she says she has “no money” you see her the very next week with another designer bag, a robot vacuum, flying around the world. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 14

i bet it's cos she doesn't have any friends here - my theory is that she's not in anyone's core group. all her friends have all probs made plans w their main friends already, ya know, the ones who stuck it out in lockdown and didn't ditch it for another country 🤧

idk anything about flying dogs across the world.. but does it really cost this much? poor beans

Reactions: 3