Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got any screenshots?

Also, she said she was going to start selling her art at some point... she could use that money to get Beans over? Or better yet, save the poor pup the suffering and leave her with her aunt, she's already got another dog anyway

Reactions: 1
Follow influencersintrouble on Instagram, they got part of the stories before she deleted lol

Reactions: 3
She honestly fascinates me. Remember at her peak in England (when she was dating that chavvy Jake guy) she was buying balenciagas, Cartier love bracelets, that fricking Mercedes Benz, expensive flat and now…practically begging for money. I don’t doubt she has the £10k for Beans. But she’s using her savings and probably doesn’t want to anymore. But she has the money.

Reactions: 13
I remember on stories months ago when she first started talking about the costs of moving back to Australia (ending her lease etc) she said that getting beans back over would be $8000 (while rolling her eyes). Now she’s acting like $10000 is this big shock. Such a faaaake. The dog has always been the biggest inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 4
I bet it's all a lead up to announcing Beans will be staying in the UK with her Aunty

Reactions: 18
I bet it's all a lead up to announcing Beans will be staying in the UK with her Aunty
You know its probably in the dogs best interest. It breaks my heart when dogs are put in the carriage of the plane for 13 hpurs on their own. How distressing. And being a brachial (i think thats the word) it w9uld be lucky to survive the trip.

Reactions: 10
So she posted an Instagram story update

- apparently she’s been diagnosed with PCOS
- said it’s her birthday next week and the girl who couldn’t stop complaining about not being able to go out in the UK, doesn’t want to go out now she’s in Melb and we are out of lockdown. She’s a ‘homebody now’
- it will cost $10,000 to fly Beans back to Australia. Dani says she doesn’t have this kind of money.

wtf has she done with all the money she made on YouTube? Like did she literally piss it away? Why did she get her boobs done when she clearly didn’t have a lot of savings etc left? I feel like back in the day she would have made alright money from YouTube, I remember her filming videos with Shaanxo (granted she then stole her eyelash business) but I remember Dani being fairly popular in Aus?
If only the new dog that "saved her" could've saved her from PCOS too

Reactions: 2
They all look like such normal girls and then there is one sided sutti at the back…
DE4059EE-F809-412B-8E30-C853A478D6B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she would’ve been the one to ask for the photo to be taken so she had proof of fRiEnDs for social media lol

Reactions: 2
She just posted that Beans likely won’t be back in Aus until the start of next year!

I could never move countries and leave my pets behind for 6+ months. It’s not as if she had a job she had to move to Australia for, or her visa was running out etc as she is a dual citizen.

She decided to return to Aus knowing that Beans wouldn’t be able to return with her for quite some time. She is such as awful person.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one thinking it's cruel to fly a dog literally over the other side of the world?

Reactions: 7