Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I will say is fair play to her for not doing some sell out ads because I’m sure she has tonnes of offers everyday of large sums of money in exchange for a crappy promotion and she’s not doing any of that, so… I just still don’t get how she hasn’t done a single brand deal all year!

Reactions: 6
Could be because she’s been losing followers or because brands are more interested in sponsorships on tiktok. Frankly I think she’s just losing interest in being that content creator

Reactions: 3
I seen her in person around town plenty of times back when she lived in Melbourne, for beauty events. She is Soooooo odd looking in person especially near other humans. I remember staring in shock the first time, before I recognised her as an influencer, just stared as she looked so odd. Very very goofy cartoonish face with the exaggerated nose and big eyes. Photographs diminish just how odd she looks. And This was years ago before she went HAM on the filler so I can only imagine it’s gotten even more shocking to see her in the flesh
lmfaooo

I bleeping can't stand her but I think she's gorgeous. I can't deny it, but I can also understand how someone's personality can make their appearance less attractive.

What I don't get is how she's so insecure about her face front on. As someone with a giant, crooked, broken and hooked nose that takes over my entire face, I really don't think there's anything wrong with her nose. But if she feels there is, and it's affecting her to the point of not showing it, why not change it? She changed her lips. 🤷‍♀️

it looks like the filler/the fillers have migrated, too. This is why I'm too scared to get fillers at this moment, I'd rather learn to just love my idiosyncratic features. We can't all be 10s, some of us have got to love life as 3s hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking she's starting to look like Jaclyn Hill from all the botox... (I know it was said it's the alcohol for Jaclyn, but a plastic surgeon debunked that before.) All the fillers are migrating and she just has an unnatural big round head from all the procedures she's got done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
amber Davies has made a post with nick, confirming they're back together (after apparently splitting up again a few months ago hahah)

can't wait for the next reel of dani with nick featured lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
amber Davies has made a post with nick, confirming they're back together (after apparently splitting up again a few months ago hahah)

can't wait for the next reel of dani with nick featured lol
Seems to be a cycle with Nick... break up with a girl then get back together months later lol

• Haha
So now her aesthetic is really badly lit photos? What even is the point? Oh that’s right she such an artsy quirky girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that she can come in and out of the country as she pleases is an absolute spit in the face for those who haven't even been able to see family or return home for two years. Being well off really pays off hey Dani, don't cry poor when you have the means to travel to and from countries for leisure.

I don't know how more out of touch you can get.

Reactions: 6
The fact that she can come in and out of the country as she pleases is an absolute spit in the face for those who haven't even been able to see family or return home for two years. Being well off really pays off hey Dani, don't cry poor when you have the means to travel to and from countries for leisure.

No mention of how poor she is anymore hey 😏

8570424B-B576-4304-97F1-A9F7029440EA.jpeg

that chin filler... 😣
it's like she hates her natural face so much that she's willing to do anything to change it, without caring if it looks better or worse. as long as she doesn't look like herself she's happy.
I hope she's gonna get treatment for her body dsymorphia because it is just sad at this point

• Wow
She sounded full Aussie in ^ that ^ video. She’s been back a couple weeks, and her English accent has completely gone. She’s such a joke.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she's said she's going to wait to settle down for a couple of months before searching for work? How much more bleeping privileged can you get?? That she can sit on her ass and think her way out of her depression and not have to worry about money at all - and to another point, she kept going on about how broke she was and now she's saying she's got plenty of savings to live off while she "heals", just duck all the way off Dani

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I wonder how much she was making in past sponsorships. She said she’s been living off her savings, but she hasn’t been working for over a year and she was still buying designer bags

God she talks tit. Didn’t she spend all her savings on her boob job and then flying home to mummy because it was botched. And the multiple posts about not making any money and doing it all for her stabs 🤮…. No Dani you do it for you because you need constant validation and have lived your whole like through socials so wouldn’t even know how to maintain a real life friendship!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God she talks tit. Didn’t she spend all her savings on her boob job and then flying home to mummy because it was botched. And the multiple posts about not making any money and doing it all for her stabs 🤮…. No Dani you do it for you because you need constant validation and have lived your whole like through socials so wouldn’t even know how to maintain a real life friendship!
That’s why I’ll never feel sorry for her in any way. And the fact she uses beans as an accessory and then throws the poor bugger away probably in the dark bathroom again! She deserves no sympathy.

Cries poor and doesn’t need to worry about getting a real job because her parents are well off… has all the time to rest and recharge and do painting whilst most people need to put food on the table and pay bills.

but guys I used all my savings to travel to Australia twice during a pandemic, get a boob job, fillers/botox, travel to Europe and Dubai multiple times to party. Hard to relate right now for most people.

if you are privileged enough to enjoy these things, good on you. But don’t cry that you have it hard.

Reactions: 10
And to think those crazy fans of hers were considering sending her money 😂 While they run off to their actual jobs working hard to earn their money, Dani is sitting on the beach thinking she's going to mooch off her parents for life, trying to make people think she's doing it tough with no money. Imagine her in a job with an employer... never going to happen. I bet the next "career" she's considering is "Artist" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8