Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a beauty queen who fell from grace before her title being reinstated a few years later. She obviously thinks she is above most of us common people, when she is the Queen of Common!
In reality she only won that title because she was shagging the main judge teddy more of a sugar daddy she was a young girl he was a grown man! Or she would not have won that title, then went on to shag her way around footballers that’s how she stayed relevant, not sick really isn’t it. Embarrassing to live with that type of past, I can’t see her marriage lasting either for you’re husband to sit back and let you be main bread winner and live in a home that was bought by her ex husband says a lot about him

Reactions: 12
Danielle Lloyd use to live round the corner from me and she’d turn up at my cousin’s hair salon in her pjs with proper bad bed head and get them to brush it for her. Probably not shocking breaking news or much ☕ but always thought what a lazy cow! Always thought she was more important than she was 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Danielle Lloyd use to live round the corner from me and she’d turn up at my cousin’s hair salon in her pjs with proper bad bed head and get them to brush it for her. Probably not shocking breaking news or much ☕ but always thought what a lazy cow! Always thought she was more important than she was 💅🏼
Ha ha really?! What a lazy cow 🐄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
May be she didn’t own a hair brush lol! She’s trying absolutely anything at the moment to make a penny she must be on her arse !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see she’s off again with the typical staged shots outside her home. She uses photographer James Watkins all the time to take staged shots of her and her family, it’s so embarrassing. He was even the photographer at her wedding to Michael. She must want us all to think she’s still relevant being papped when 99% of the time it’s all staged shots taken by James Watkins and then sent on to the daily mail etc. She literally makes me cringe.

Reactions: 6
Can we just take a look at the moms gram once again the age of the woman aiming quotes at people on a social format, I mean she’s a Middle aged woman ain’t she, she nothing better to do. She just clarifies the amount of people who dislike them with all her quotes aimed at people it’s like absolutely nobody likes them the way she goes on the shame

Attachments

• Haha
I see she’s off again with the typical staged shots outside her home. She uses photographer James Watkins all the time to take staged shots of her and her family, it’s so embarrassing. He was even the photographer at her wedding to Michael. She must want us all to think she’s still relevant being papped when 99% of the time it’s all staged shots taken by James Watkins and then sent on to the daily mail etc. She literally makes me cringe.
She’s not posing on the driveway in a bikini AGAIN is she? It’s a bit cold for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must be dancing a jig now that she has been publicly named in the Wagatha Christie saga. She will be doing the media and talk show circuit soon.

Reactions: 7
Can we just take a look at the moms gram once again the age of the woman aiming quotes at people on a social format, I mean she’s a Middle aged woman ain’t she, she nothing better to do. She just clarifies the amount of people who dislike them with all her quotes aimed at people it’s like absolutely nobody likes them the way she goes on the shame
Absolute cringe for her. Teenager behaviour.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she is apparently “hurt” after being mentioned in the Coleen Rooney & Rebekah Vardy case. Is this girl for real? She has literally had to give her opinion on that spat since day one, from tv interviews to magazine interviews. Who is she really trying to fool?

Danielle, we know your really thrilled about being mentioned in the CR vs RV case as it’s gave you a rare Daily Mail article that hasn’t been staged by yourself!
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she is apparently “hurt” after being mentioned in the Coleen Rooney & Rebekah Vardy case. Is this girl for real? She has literally had to give her opinion on that spat since day one, from tv interviews to magazine interviews. Who is she really trying to fool?

Danielle, we know your really thrilled about being mentioned in the CR vs RV case as it’s gave you a rare Daily Mail article that hasn’t been staged by yourself!
🙄
Tbh it would make a lot more sense if it was Danielle who was the mole🤣 Rebecca's loaded and Danielle is skint and trying to keep up appearances 🤦🏻‍♀️

Remember when she went on this morning and gave her opinion when no one asked that "she'd had similar run ins with Rebecca"

• Haha
Is she from Speke/ Garston or Smithdown area? First time she came to my attention was in about 2004 in one of the rags like Take a Break or Chat doing a real life story on DV

Tbh it would make a lot more sense if it was Danielle who was the mole🤣 Rebecca's loaded and Danielle is skint and trying to keep up appearances 🤦🏻‍♀️

Remember when she went on this morning and gave her opinion when no one asked that "she'd had similar run ins with Rebecca"
Exactly!

Yeah I remember her this morning appearance very well 🤣 I remember thinking “it’s got F all to do with you, you nosey cow” 🤣 but since then she’s done loads of magazine articles on the situation. Even Coleen must be thinking what on earth are you doing 🤣

Is she from Speke/ Garston or Smithdown area? First time she came to my attention was in about 2004 in one of the rags like Take a Break or Chat doing a real life story on DV
Yeah she’s from Garston hun. Her Mum & Dad still live there as well - very disliked people.

Exactly!

Yeah I remember her this morning appearance very well 🤣 I remember thinking “it’s got F all to do with you, you nosey cow” 🤣 but since then she’s done loads of magazine articles on the situation. Even Coleen must be thinking what on earth are you doing 🤣
Well ya know what they say "the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime" 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
She is TRAGIC. Bleating in this week's Closer about having a 'breakdown' this year, knuckle dragger is her 'rock' etc. etc. Now, as someone who has had a nervous breakdown and who suffers from bad anxiety I have no sympathy for this trog. I don't believe for one second that she had a breakdown, well, she probably did when she realised that she's so low rent she makes Price and Goodger look classy. Abhorrent old dog. Also rough as arseholes. I concede that she was pretty on CBB (although Shilpa knocked spots off her which is where her inherent nastiness stemmed from, well that and the racism), but now she is foul, greasy, hard faced bint. Also, her insistence that she's desperate for a baby girl is disgusting IMVHO. Just be grateful you can conceive at all. I despise her.

Reactions: 11
I was right about her having a nose job it seems, although it doesn’t look that different, just a bit thinner

She spouts about this mental health and a break down when she’s been a crappy person and a crappy mom, nothing wrong with her she’s covering her back over her crappy behaviour using mental health as a excuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.